Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Pet Nicknames
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
My family has a young pupper named Bandit.

I call him Baby, Bub, Bubby, Bobby, Floppy, Flops, Little ****, **** Factory, Little Monster, and all kinds of other things I'm sure I've forgotten about for the moment.

I'm really glad nobody calls him the name he was given at birth by my aunt, though... She named him fatman
My family has a young pupper named Bandit.

I call him Baby, Bub, Bubby, Bobby, Floppy, Flops, Little ****, **** Factory, Little Monster, and all kinds of other things I'm sure I've forgotten about for the moment.

I'm really glad nobody calls him the name he was given at birth by my aunt, though... She named him fatman
We have a cat named Skitty and we call her...

Skitten, Squitten, Skits, Skitty Kitty, the Fluff, Sweet Muffin, Fluffin, Princess, Poof, Stinky Butt, and now Fatty.

And we love to rub her tums and squish her toesies!

:D
We have a cat named Skitty and we call her...

Skitten, Squitten, Skits, Skitty Kitty, the Fluff, Sweet Muffin, Fluffin, Princess, Poof, Stinky Butt, and now Fatty.

And we love to rub her tums and squish her toesies!

:D
♥♥♥♥
♥♥♥♥
♥♥♥♥
♥♥♥♥
♥♥♥♥

Sarah
Wife, Mama and Christian
+ 3 hrs FR Time

Seeking 10/22 Fem Dragon!
My cat's name is ellie but we call her.....smellie
(we also call her bellie and lili!!)
My cat's name is ellie but we call her.....smellie
(we also call her bellie and lili!!)
he/him they/them
I call my cat, Blaze, Blazie, and Blazer

and I call my other cat, Lee Ann, Cranky, Anti-Social One, and Little Floof.

And then, since Lee Ann is a Mainecoon and Blaze is a regular, tiny cat, I call Lee Ann "Big One" and Blaze "Little One."

Sometimes Lee Ann even gets called "Little But Big One."

Mainecoons are huge which is why I call her big one...
I call my cat, Blaze, Blazie, and Blazer

and I call my other cat, Lee Ann, Cranky, Anti-Social One, and Little Floof.

And then, since Lee Ann is a Mainecoon and Blaze is a regular, tiny cat, I call Lee Ann "Big One" and Blaze "Little One."

Sometimes Lee Ann even gets called "Little But Big One."

Mainecoons are huge which is why I call her big one...
587.png -Click the egg for a fun egg challenge!

-Tumblr

-I was young and a menace
Fan-arts-patrick-stump-34285383-160-160.gif
my dog's name is dakota and i call her D. Dog, d.d, doggo, dogger, puppo....i have a lot, lol. D. Dog is the one me and my mom use a lot.

cat's name is axel. boo boo cat, handsome, baby boy

i have three ball pythons. sybil: syb, sybie...whiskey: sky... my newest one doesn't have a concrete name but i call her viking.
my dog's name is dakota and i call her D. Dog, d.d, doggo, dogger, puppo....i have a lot, lol. D. Dog is the one me and my mom use a lot.

cat's name is axel. boo boo cat, handsome, baby boy

i have three ball pythons. sybil: syb, sybie...whiskey: sky... my newest one doesn't have a concrete name but i call her viking.
I have a dog named Nova.
Most of the time I call her Wiggles, Poopers, Baby, Sweetiepie, Babe, Munches, Goat, Smelly, Beeb, Borfers, Roo, Rooroo or Beepers.

My cat Athena, gets called Thena, Tina, Theeny, Kitten, Kittlekoo, or Demon.(She's been known to switch her loving personality into a literal spawn of the devil. (But that's what I get for naming her after the goddess of war.)
I have a dog named Nova.
Most of the time I call her Wiggles, Poopers, Baby, Sweetiepie, Babe, Munches, Goat, Smelly, Beeb, Borfers, Roo, Rooroo or Beepers.

My cat Athena, gets called Thena, Tina, Theeny, Kitten, Kittlekoo, or Demon.(She's been known to switch her loving personality into a literal spawn of the devil. (But that's what I get for naming her after the goddess of war.)
bHeX9bv.png
I have a cat called Willow, I call her all sorts but the most common is Wilkinson, which?? Is actually longer than her actual name xD

Also call her kitten, kitzen-catzen (not sure if that's how you spell it, also the kitzen catzen is due to a cat food brand we used to buy, it had German on the back). Also Wilko, slinky-Malinke, soggy moggy(when she's been out in the rain and comes back soaked lmao) and sometimes just "murderer" (she brings in a lot of dead mice and birds that she's hunted)

iiii can't think of any others, but I'm sure there's other things I call her too haha
I have a cat called Willow, I call her all sorts but the most common is Wilkinson, which?? Is actually longer than her actual name xD

Also call her kitten, kitzen-catzen (not sure if that's how you spell it, also the kitzen catzen is due to a cat food brand we used to buy, it had German on the back). Also Wilko, slinky-Malinke, soggy moggy(when she's been out in the rain and comes back soaked lmao) and sometimes just "murderer" (she brings in a lot of dead mice and birds that she's hunted)

iiii can't think of any others, but I'm sure there's other things I call her too haha
RpJRPaD.png
uGR9lra.png
EuyQ8QK.png
QuQZYv7.png
a
I have a cat named Mercy but shes also called: Miss Kitty, Pretty Kitty, Sweet Girl, Miss Merc, Miss Thang, Vicious (in a very non-vicious tone), Angela (she's named after the Overwatch character Mercy), or Huntress (when she catches something or attacks something)
I have a cat named Mercy but shes also called: Miss Kitty, Pretty Kitty, Sweet Girl, Miss Merc, Miss Thang, Vicious (in a very non-vicious tone), Angela (she's named after the Overwatch character Mercy), or Huntress (when she catches something or attacks something)
forum_sig.png My Tumblr!
My DeviantArt!
I have three cats currently: Mickey, Smudge, and Raven

Mickey---> Mick-a-dee, Mick

Smudge--->Smudgy, Floof, Fatty

Raven---> Princess, Spoiled cat, pretty-kitty

I still remember some of my past cats nicknames too!

Tiger = Google
Jack = Butler
Blue = Mr. Blue
Squeaks = Squeakers
Lovey = Lovey Dovey
I have three cats currently: Mickey, Smudge, and Raven

Mickey---> Mick-a-dee, Mick

Smudge--->Smudgy, Floof, Fatty

Raven---> Princess, Spoiled cat, pretty-kitty

I still remember some of my past cats nicknames too!

Tiger = Google
Jack = Butler
Blue = Mr. Blue
Squeaks = Squeakers
Lovey = Lovey Dovey
ywCJX34.png
I have a crested gecko, and I've developed some weird subconscious nicknames for him.
Including, but not limited to:

Snack, sandwich, booger, bug, baby boy, kiddo, noodle, linguini, sweet child o mine, and "evil man" when he thinks my finger is food! Tbh I don't know where sandwich came from, but my brother always calls his dog "snack" so I picked that up from him. Poor Romeo does not deserve all these names
I have a crested gecko, and I've developed some weird subconscious nicknames for him.
Including, but not limited to:

Snack, sandwich, booger, bug, baby boy, kiddo, noodle, linguini, sweet child o mine, and "evil man" when he thinks my finger is food! Tbh I don't know where sandwich came from, but my brother always calls his dog "snack" so I picked that up from him. Poor Romeo does not deserve all these names
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8