Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Pet Nicknames
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
I call my youngest cat "Fluffen" as a mix of the words fluffy and kitten
I call my youngest cat "Fluffen" as a mix of the words fluffy and kitten
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
I call one of my fish Lemonhead because the top of his head is a really bright yellow
I call my leopard gecko Scribbles because his spot pattern is still developing and is a mess
I call another of of my fish burnt toast because she attacked another one of my fish
I call anotheranother one of my fish Thanksgiving because she eats everything that she can fit in her mouth, including the food meant for other species of fish whICH SHE PROBABLY SHOULDNT BE EATING
I call my beetles beetles because they r beetles
I call one of my fish Lemonhead because the top of his head is a really bright yellow
I call my leopard gecko Scribbles because his spot pattern is still developing and is a mess
I call another of of my fish burnt toast because she attacked another one of my fish
I call anotheranother one of my fish Thanksgiving because she eats everything that she can fit in her mouth, including the food meant for other species of fish whICH SHE PROBABLY SHOULDNT BE EATING
I call my beetles beetles because they r beetles
Username is s0ki with a zero (0) cZyClw0.png
I refer to both my dog Cleo and leopard gecko Mango as Squidge or sometimes squishy fish, though I usually refer to leopard geckos as squidgies anyway.

My cockatiel Luna as Loon, Loony spoon, Luna spoon or just spoon

I refer to both my dog Cleo and leopard gecko Mango as Squidge or sometimes squishy fish, though I usually refer to leopard geckos as squidgies anyway.

My cockatiel Luna as Loon, Loony spoon, Luna spoon or just spoon

70963472_XPWFcmaFImCJJZ5.png
@Grafkrabber

Yes, yes I have nicknames for my pets, especially my cat General.

His full name is General Tso, but I never call him that and if I do call him by his full name I say "General", but that's reserved for like, seriousness or being stern, lol.

Nicknames include:

"Gen-Gen" (This is what he's called most of the time)
"My baby/My little baby" (Second most used)
"Little cutie"
"Lil' Dude"
"Dustball" (He's gray and my family and I joke sometimes that he's just a living ball of dust)
And I'm sure there's more. ^^'
@Grafkrabber

Yes, yes I have nicknames for my pets, especially my cat General.

His full name is General Tso, but I never call him that and if I do call him by his full name I say "General", but that's reserved for like, seriousness or being stern, lol.

Nicknames include:

"Gen-Gen" (This is what he's called most of the time)
"My baby/My little baby" (Second most used)
"Little cutie"
"Lil' Dude"
"Dustball" (He's gray and my family and I joke sometimes that he's just a living ball of dust)
And I'm sure there's more. ^^'
a3665186-2e54-4922-869a-430b41931c92.png
█████████████████
███████████████
███
She/her - 23 - Artist

Trigun Stampede - Dr. Stone
Fleet Foxes - Delicious in Dungeon

My dog Kalypso has so many nicknames.... ^^

Kali, Kal-kal, little bit, miss thing, itty bitty, Kali-girl, Kali-ente, The Dark Princess, Darkness, Black Mamba....... more will come to be but that's what I can remember
My dog Kalypso has so many nicknames.... ^^

Kali, Kal-kal, little bit, miss thing, itty bitty, Kali-girl, Kali-ente, The Dark Princess, Darkness, Black Mamba....... more will come to be but that's what I can remember
I have a 1-yr old orange and white cat named Nacho, and sometimes I call him Nach' for short but I'm afraid it kind of sounds like I'm calling him Notch, like the Minecraft guy. So I usually settle for calling him "chunko" or "stinky" as terms of endearment. Also, "soft boy".
I have a 1-yr old orange and white cat named Nacho, and sometimes I call him Nach' for short but I'm afraid it kind of sounds like I'm calling him Notch, like the Minecraft guy. So I usually settle for calling him "chunko" or "stinky" as terms of endearment. Also, "soft boy".
breathe deep, seek peace
----
courier_pearl.gif
my family has a tuxedo cat named Zoey. but sometimes my family calls her Zozo or Zo. but I just call her Zoey or Zoe.

we also have bunny named Meiko we some times call her bunbun. but I just call her Meiko.
my family has a tuxedo cat named Zoey. but sometimes my family calls her Zozo or Zo. but I just call her Zoey or Zoe.

we also have bunny named Meiko we some times call her bunbun. but I just call her Meiko.
I have two cats, a younger tuxedo girl called Luna and an older tortoiseshell called Wookie.

Wookie's nicknames are:
Fatcat
Cat
Saggy t**s
"NO STOP IT" (we say it so much to her she responds to it now)
Food
Gift to the world (she sat under the Christmas tree on top of a present)
Bauble Killer
Killer
Pudge
Angry

Luna's nicknames are:
Lunatic (full name)
Cookie Dough
Stupid
Smol
Pushover
Cat
"Luna why do you let Wookie eat all your food"
Skinny beb
Baby
Lapdog
I have two cats, a younger tuxedo girl called Luna and an older tortoiseshell called Wookie.

Wookie's nicknames are:
Fatcat
Cat
Saggy t**s
"NO STOP IT" (we say it so much to her she responds to it now)
Food
Gift to the world (she sat under the Christmas tree on top of a present)
Bauble Killer
Killer
Pudge
Angry

Luna's nicknames are:
Lunatic (full name)
Cookie Dough
Stupid
Smol
Pushover
Cat
"Luna why do you let Wookie eat all your food"
Skinny beb
Baby
Lapdog
aC86tUH.png
rix3ppo.png
tUQCJMT.png
nWiQNX9.png
wOEIAes.png
|Panemone Hatcheries|

GRAND OPENING
481.png
I have a dog and two cats. They have all been referred to as "OI" numerous times - when they're in trouble that is.
I have a dog and two cats. They have all been referred to as "OI" numerous times - when they're in trouble that is.
I had two fish;one was named Bubbles and I called him BlueBean from time to time.
The other was named Beany and to be blunt,he was a little slow. He came when he saw me but after...kinda swimming in a circle,so I called him Einstein occasionally.
I called both Fishums and WiggleButt tho. Although I think Bubbles hated it cause he only actually responded to Bubbles or BlueBean.

Cat nicknames are usually the best cause they have so many mannerisms XD
I had two fish;one was named Bubbles and I called him BlueBean from time to time.
The other was named Beany and to be blunt,he was a little slow. He came when he saw me but after...kinda swimming in a circle,so I called him Einstein occasionally.
I called both Fishums and WiggleButt tho. Although I think Bubbles hated it cause he only actually responded to Bubbles or BlueBean.

Cat nicknames are usually the best cause they have so many mannerisms XD
tumblr_inline_ohfczrSsIP1tfmvub_540.pngtumblr_inline_ohfczvU5Sp1tfmvub_540.pngtumblr_p6un9pL5QF1utez9io1_100.png 9rffWp7.png Ni7vksA.gifJXmuUO1.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8