Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | My Little Pony Official Fan Hub
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 33 34
Hopefully this works....been trying to post all week DX

>-> Anyways, @scaredycrow, nice collection! ^-^ So many ponies that are neatly organized.
Hopefully this works....been trying to post all week DX

>-> Anyways, @scaredycrow, nice collection! ^-^ So many ponies that are neatly organized.
icenice_banner2_by_blacksunice-d8stprg.png
[img]http://i.imgur.com/q1vG5Ln.jpg[/img] Hears the fluttershy plush one of my friends made for me :)
q1vG5Ln.jpg

Hears the fluttershy plush one of my friends made for me :)
61b778ca48ab1ec260e8ca1776e8ae1a006fb0d9.gif
I created my ponysona (on the front page); whats yours?

@icenice @scardycrow @Allunar @Zenzic

(and anyone else who wants to share :)
I created my ponysona (on the front page); whats yours?

@icenice @scardycrow @Allunar @Zenzic

(and anyone else who wants to share :)
[quote name="OpalDreams" date=2017-05-25 20:45:05] @PixelSpiral And the MLP movie will come out October 6, 2017. [/quote] There is a movie?! :o I knew about the Equestria girls but a mooooovie?
OpalDreams wrote on 2017-05-25:
@PixelSpiral
And the MLP movie will come out October 6, 2017.

There is a movie?! :o I knew about the Equestria girls but a mooooovie?

♥ May the Gladekeeper forever keep you safe. ♥
@sangobacow
PaI4dmB.png
@sangobacow yep,there is
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/WesternAnimation/MyLittlePonyTheMovie2017
@sangobacow yep,there is
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/WesternAnimation/MyLittlePonyTheMovie2017
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
@OpalDreams
OMG, that plush is so adorable! Your friend is so talented!
@OpalDreams
OMG, that plush is so adorable! Your friend is so talented!
tumblr_inline_o3yucuamjg1snuovk_500.gif
@WildRose42

Thanks! she also made a rainbow dashe for my older sister but I don't have a picture of it.

@WildRose42

Thanks! she also made a rainbow dashe for my older sister but I don't have a picture of it.

The next episode Discordant Harmony supposedly is coming out June 24 2017 in the USA.
The next episode Discordant Harmony supposedly is coming out June 24 2017 in the USA.
@OpalDreams

First things first, that Fluttershy plushie looks soooo soft! Is it? I totally don't have a obsession with touching soft things. Nope! Also, she looks so tiny in the pic XD How big is she?

Interesting design for your ponysona. I like her patterns on her body. Are they fur patterns or tattoos? Hm, did you come up with her name before the Crystal Empire was shown or is she named after the Crystal Heart?

My ponysona is a earth pony who lives VERY far away from equestrian. I currently have a close up of her face on my signature. I named her after my online name I always use: Icenice. I'm always working on her design ^-^' I can never decide if I should leave her a blank flank or give her a cutie mark. (I do have a cutie mark design in mind).

As for what she does, she raises dragons. But not the ones in the show *sigh* they made dragons stupid. Anyways, the dragons she raises behave more like FR dragons.
@OpalDreams

First things first, that Fluttershy plushie looks soooo soft! Is it? I totally don't have a obsession with touching soft things. Nope! Also, she looks so tiny in the pic XD How big is she?

Interesting design for your ponysona. I like her patterns on her body. Are they fur patterns or tattoos? Hm, did you come up with her name before the Crystal Empire was shown or is she named after the Crystal Heart?

My ponysona is a earth pony who lives VERY far away from equestrian. I currently have a close up of her face on my signature. I named her after my online name I always use: Icenice. I'm always working on her design ^-^' I can never decide if I should leave her a blank flank or give her a cutie mark. (I do have a cutie mark design in mind).

As for what she does, she raises dragons. But not the ones in the show *sigh* they made dragons stupid. Anyways, the dragons she raises behave more like FR dragons.
icenice_banner2_by_blacksunice-d8stprg.png
@icenice have you met ember yet? she's a pretty cool dragon! but, I know what you mean. Besides her and Spike the other dragons seem kind of lame.
Hmmmm her patterns are birthmarks- sun element of warmth
Yes the stuffed fluttershy is soft and is about a width of a dinner plate in dimension and a little thicker then a computer mouse.
What is your cute mark design idea?
@icenice have you met ember yet? she's a pretty cool dragon! but, I know what you mean. Besides her and Spike the other dragons seem kind of lame.
Hmmmm her patterns are birthmarks- sun element of warmth
Yes the stuffed fluttershy is soft and is about a width of a dinner plate in dimension and a little thicker then a computer mouse.
What is your cute mark design idea?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 33 34