Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | My Little Pony Official Fan Hub
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34
Count me in! I've been a MLP fan since 2012 :-)
Count me in! I've been a MLP fan since 2012 :-)
mZeSXZC.png
Been enjoying MLP since 2013-ish, had a friend encourage me to give it a watch while I was dealing with a bad depression episode and it's turned into my go-to show when my depression starts to flare up again (alongside SU and now B99)

I love the character development honestly, and feel that having the latest MLP movie become canon with the tv show was a good move. They were able to introduce so many new characters, new challenges and switch the focus up between the mane 6 and the new group of friends - I really enjoyed the season, even if it did feel a little rushed.
Been enjoying MLP since 2013-ish, had a friend encourage me to give it a watch while I was dealing with a bad depression episode and it's turned into my go-to show when my depression starts to flare up again (alongside SU and now B99)

I love the character development honestly, and feel that having the latest MLP movie become canon with the tv show was a good move. They were able to introduce so many new characters, new challenges and switch the focus up between the mane 6 and the new group of friends - I really enjoyed the season, even if it did feel a little rushed.
JPMCT7e.gif
+19FR time // New Zealand 2SMMpq3.gif
Constantly chasing potential breeding projects,
and pretty shiny things to add to my lair
2EUc3Li.gifWishlist2EUc3Li.gif
o0tyx2r.png
YSqtekc.gif
Where can i find the new episode! I missed it T_T
Where can i find the new episode! I missed it T_T
My name is Kayla. I love dragons manga anime being outdoors and mlp gen 4.
E6nL5Eq.png
I also missed it but i think seeing as many other seasons are on youtube, season nine's episodes should probably be on there after a while.
I also missed it but i think seeing as many other seasons are on youtube, season nine's episodes should probably be on there after a while.
GRmuABI.png
i sure hope so
i sure hope so
My name is Kayla. I love dragons manga anime being outdoors and mlp gen 4.
E6nL5Eq.png
@Otakubrony dailymotion :) Spoilers for mlp season 9 episode uprooted[emoji=crystal ball] [spoiler] 'Gasp' the Treehouse of harmony is soooo pretty! And I found their individual mementos of the tree interesting. [/spoiler]
@Otakubrony dailymotion :)

Spoilers for mlp season 9 episode uprooted

'Gasp' the Treehouse of harmony is soooo pretty! And I found their individual mementos of the tree interesting.

61b778ca48ab1ec260e8ca1776e8ae1a006fb0d9.gif
Season 9 Episode 11 (Student Counsel)
I loved Maud and Mudbriers interactions :)
Season 9 Episode 10 (Going to Seed)
I loved seeing little applejack and Big Mac with their parents!
Season 9 Episode 12 (The Last Crusade)
HYPE! spoilers

Scootaloos parents~!!!
I loved aunt holiday; she was very kind.
Oooo I like the two bakery cute mark ponies drinking milkshakes on the next table over.
DAAAANGGG that was emotional! I'm glad they didn't split up the cmc's.

Season 9 Episode 13 (Between Dark and Dawn) spoilers
That turtle reminded me of the Pokemom Tortarra
Really?! luna the mail process is interesting to you?! and Celstia is afraid of chickens?!... lol twilights crazy face near the end
Found in the description of some shorts by the youtuber MD. Tanzim
Season 9 Episode 11 (Student Counsel)
I loved Maud and Mudbriers interactions :)
Season 9 Episode 10 (Going to Seed)
I loved seeing little applejack and Big Mac with their parents!
Season 9 Episode 12 (The Last Crusade)
HYPE! spoilers

Scootaloos parents~!!!
I loved aunt holiday; she was very kind.
Oooo I like the two bakery cute mark ponies drinking milkshakes on the next table over.
DAAAANGGG that was emotional! I'm glad they didn't split up the cmc's.

Season 9 Episode 13 (Between Dark and Dawn) spoilers
That turtle reminded me of the Pokemom Tortarra
Really?! luna the mail process is interesting to you?! and Celstia is afraid of chickens?!... lol twilights crazy face near the end
Found in the description of some shorts by the youtuber MD. Tanzim
The new mlp movie Rainbow Roadtrip was great! It had a surprisingly deep theme About how you should be kind and work with others and not be afraid to show the colors inside of you. It also reminded me of the episode where pinkie pie got depressed and lost her color. I was attracted to Torque Wrench Is it just me, or does she look similar to how applebloom will probably look like when she's older but with different colored eyes? I loved the new song! And I loved how they had a major character, Kerfuffle, be another disabled pony! This one with a mechanical hind leg! So cool! I tried to do some research on her but, not much is online so... I don't know if she's a make a wish pony or not.
Watch the movie here!
https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x7c5jqp?fbclid=IwAR3ZBsoXjSbnnzgcWojTe-o5-HhJW8CpRKcjLmWuyg_-y1Dq5wjSCONw5O4
The new mlp movie Rainbow Roadtrip was great! It had a surprisingly deep theme About how you should be kind and work with others and not be afraid to show the colors inside of you. It also reminded me of the episode where pinkie pie got depressed and lost her color. I was attracted to Torque Wrench Is it just me, or does she look similar to how applebloom will probably look like when she's older but with different colored eyes? I loved the new song! And I loved how they had a major character, Kerfuffle, be another disabled pony! This one with a mechanical hind leg! So cool! I tried to do some research on her but, not much is online so... I don't know if she's a make a wish pony or not.
Watch the movie here!
https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x7c5jqp?fbclid=IwAR3ZBsoXjSbnnzgcWojTe-o5-HhJW8CpRKcjLmWuyg_-y1Dq5wjSCONw5O4
EXCUSE ME, IS THIS ALIVE?
BECAUSE I HAVE A SHIP I NEED TO SCREECH ABOUT
EXCUSE ME, IS THIS ALIVE?
BECAUSE I HAVE A SHIP I NEED TO SCREECH ABOUT
And if a silence filled the air do you think that anyone would even care? Would they be aware... of the mounting snow...
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34