Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | My Little Pony Official Fan Hub
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 33 34
@Spottedleaf125 Discord has some of a role in the first episode of season 7; other then that, it looks like episode 12 "Discordant Harmony" will have him in it :)
And you can watch them online using Dailymotion.

@scaredycrow I don't have any mlp traditional merchandise, but I do have a handmade Fluttershy stuffed animal that one of my good friends made and somewhere I have a fan made poster of Fluttershy and Rainbow Dash from etsy. I'd love too see your collection :) If you read some of the previous posts, Luvia has a lot of pinkie pie stuff.

My favorite character Cadence (sorry Coco Pummel who falls close second). You should watch some of the Luna tributes I have on the first page if you haven't seen them all and/or want too :)
@Spottedleaf125 Discord has some of a role in the first episode of season 7; other then that, it looks like episode 12 "Discordant Harmony" will have him in it :)
And you can watch them online using Dailymotion.

@scaredycrow I don't have any mlp traditional merchandise, but I do have a handmade Fluttershy stuffed animal that one of my good friends made and somewhere I have a fan made poster of Fluttershy and Rainbow Dash from etsy. I'd love too see your collection :) If you read some of the previous posts, Luvia has a lot of pinkie pie stuff.

My favorite character Cadence (sorry Coco Pummel who falls close second). You should watch some of the Luna tributes I have on the first page if you haven't seen them all and/or want too :)
61b778ca48ab1ec260e8ca1776e8ae1a006fb0d9.gif
[size=2]@OpalDreams 'Children of the Night' is probably my favourite Luna tribute. 'Come Little Children' is the perfect song for her. I also completely forgot about Octavia Melody. I'm a cellist so she's another big favourite of mine. This is my collection so far. I still have quite a few dolls and figurines that need styling, but I've been lazy. Rarity's hair is a pain to curl.[/size] [img]http://i.imgur.com/3wQdXIQ.jpg[/img]
@OpalDreams 'Children of the Night' is probably my favourite Luna tribute. 'Come Little Children' is the perfect song for her.

I also completely forgot about Octavia Melody. I'm a cellist so she's another big favourite of mine.

This is my collection so far. I still have quite a few dolls and figurines that need styling, but I've been lazy. Rarity's hair is a pain to curl.

3wQdXIQ.jpg

@scaredycrow for some reason the image isn't working :(
@scaredycrow for some reason the image isn't working :(
is the "fan hub" part a pun
anyway, hi. i stopped watching since the episode where rarity sets a dress thing in canterlot and this supre fat pony comes at the end, i dont know why, just got bored probably. can anyone explain what has happened since then(in spoilers of course)? what people generally think of the mlp movie that's without humans and will come out in , i think, autumn of this year?
is the "fan hub" part a pun
anyway, hi. i stopped watching since the episode where rarity sets a dress thing in canterlot and this supre fat pony comes at the end, i dont know why, just got bored probably. can anyone explain what has happened since then(in spoilers of course)? what people generally think of the mlp movie that's without humans and will come out in , i think, autumn of this year?
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
@PixelSpiral

I spent about 30m writing you a good post with minimal recommendations and everything and then it for some reason logged me out deleting my work. So hears a BASIC sum spoiler :(
Spoiler for second half of season 5 to end of season 6 mlp
The Cutemark Crusaders get their cute marks in helping others find their cute marks, Rainbow dash becomes a wonderbolt, Starlight glimmer returns, goes back in time and stops Rainbowdash from preforming her sonic rainboom thus causing all sorts of altered dark futures, Cadence and Shining Armor have an alicorn baby Flurryheart whos really powerful, Starlight glimmer eventually gets reformed, Her Trixi (her best friend), Thorax (a reformed changeling) and Discord stop the Changlings from taking over- Queen Crysalis escapes.
If you want recomendations for some episodes I really like or ones with certain characters in it; let me know and I'll post those latter.
And the MLP movie will come out October 6, 2017.
@PixelSpiral

I spent about 30m writing you a good post with minimal recommendations and everything and then it for some reason logged me out deleting my work. So hears a BASIC sum spoiler :(
Spoiler for second half of season 5 to end of season 6 mlp
The Cutemark Crusaders get their cute marks in helping others find their cute marks, Rainbow dash becomes a wonderbolt, Starlight glimmer returns, goes back in time and stops Rainbowdash from preforming her sonic rainboom thus causing all sorts of altered dark futures, Cadence and Shining Armor have an alicorn baby Flurryheart whos really powerful, Starlight glimmer eventually gets reformed, Her Trixi (her best friend), Thorax (a reformed changeling) and Discord stop the Changlings from taking over- Queen Crysalis escapes.
If you want recomendations for some episodes I really like or ones with certain characters in it; let me know and I'll post those latter.
And the MLP movie will come out October 6, 2017.
Woah count me in! I didn't know such a thread exists.
My fav characters is probably Luna, she's the best

Has anyone seen Pony.mov/Cupcakes/Rainbow factory? If you haven't don't search it up :'D
Woah count me in! I didn't know such a thread exists.
My fav characters is probably Luna, she's the best

Has anyone seen Pony.mov/Cupcakes/Rainbow factory? If you haven't don't search it up :'D
ckoudy.png -
ALPH PHRUSSIA He/him | FR+15
 » About me
 » Accent Shop
@Allunar Have you seen the three luna tribute songs on the first page? if not, you should check them out!

Yes I've seen some of those videos and their awful. R.I.P Rainbowdash
@Allunar Have you seen the three luna tribute songs on the first page? if not, you should check them out!

Yes I've seen some of those videos and their awful. R.I.P Rainbowdash
@OpalDreams Not sure what happened with Imgur there. Hopefully it stays up this time. :<
@OpalDreams Not sure what happened with Imgur there. Hopefully it stays up this time. :<

I have a huge collection of poniesss. 90% of my MLP stuff is second-hand. I love thrift stores. <3
My room is covered in G1/G3 and G4 brushables. I also have a whole bunch of plushies, mostly of Twilight Sparkle because she's the number one pony to find at thrift stores. XD

@scaredycrow
Lovely collection!
I have that Octavia plushie, too! Only... mine has 3 mysterious gashes on her left foreleg. She was like that when I got her, so I will never know the story behind that horrible "injury"... but just for fun I like to pretend that she got it while battling a ferocious monster. XD
I have a huge collection of poniesss. 90% of my MLP stuff is second-hand. I love thrift stores. <3
My room is covered in G1/G3 and G4 brushables. I also have a whole bunch of plushies, mostly of Twilight Sparkle because she's the number one pony to find at thrift stores. XD

@scaredycrow
Lovely collection!
I have that Octavia plushie, too! Only... mine has 3 mysterious gashes on her left foreleg. She was like that when I got her, so I will never know the story behind that horrible "injury"... but just for fun I like to pretend that she got it while battling a ferocious monster. XD
shadow_banner.pngA shadowy dragon which is representative of Zenzic's persona. An original design.shadow_banner.png
Imagination is the reality of our dreamscape.
@scaredycrow

Wow! that's impressive.

@scaredycrow

Wow! that's impressive.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 33 34