Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Stand Users Anonymous (JJBA)
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 591 592
@Shadria

I'm not bothered by it since I've already seen Part 3, but for other peoples' sake it'd probably be best to tag your spoilers!
@Shadria

I'm not bothered by it since I've already seen Part 3, but for other peoples' sake it'd probably be best to tag your spoilers!
download-3.png FR+3
Any pronouns
Sell me your frogs!
@playerpichu I will never forgive araki for making such hot men, the thirst is real ;_;
@playerpichu I will never forgive araki for making such hot men, the thirst is real ;_;
tumblr_oqb77mzwgv1tes27xo1_250.png
[quote name="@Josuuke" date=2017-06-01 13:13:00] @ playerpichu I will never forgive araki for making such hot men, the thirst is real ;_; [/quote] Gdi this made me choke on my water xD but where is the lie tho? And also, awesome to hear your project is going on smoothly, I can't wait to see the stylish boi once you get him :o [s]I recently just started on my second JJBA breeding project. The first one is still very much a WIP, but shhh...[/s] I actually also just finished DiU earlier this week, and damn was it a wild ride... But overall I found it to be completely different from any of the other parts I've seen thus far, in a pleasant way. The characters were all so likable and relatable. (Particularly Okuyasu for me, so much it's freaking scary) And overall I just felt it was such a nice, upbeat, feel-good kinda story. [Spoiler]Perfect for healing the wounds left behind by the goddamn bloodbath that was Part 3[/spoiler]. And Kira is hands-down (pun intended ;p) my favorite villain so far. It was refreshing to see a villain in the series whose goal [i]wasn't[/i] world domination. Honestly the entirety of DiU had me captivated, and I'm honestly kinda sad that it's over now... ;-; But I'm also really enjoying Vento Aureo so far [spoiler]even though I've been warned that it too is a massive bloodbath...[/spoiler], so I can't really complain. ...wow geez, sorry for the essay-length post, lmao. TL;DR I'm hooked on Jojo as a whole and Having a Good Time™
@Josuuke wrote on 2017-06-01:
@ playerpichu I will never forgive araki for making such hot men, the thirst is real ;_;
Gdi this made me choke on my water xD but where is the lie tho?

And also, awesome to hear your project is going on smoothly, I can't wait to see the stylish boi once you get him :o I recently just started on my second JJBA breeding project. The first one is still very much a WIP, but shhh...

I actually also just finished DiU earlier this week, and damn was it a wild ride... But overall I found it to be completely different from any of the other parts I've seen thus far, in a pleasant way. The characters were all so likable and relatable. (Particularly Okuyasu for me, so much it's freaking scary) And overall I just felt it was such a nice, upbeat, feel-good kinda story. Perfect for healing the wounds left behind by the goddamn bloodbath that was Part 3.

And Kira is hands-down (pun intended ;p) my favorite villain so far. It was refreshing to see a villain in the series whose goal wasn't world domination. Honestly the entirety of DiU had me captivated, and I'm honestly kinda sad that it's over now... ;-; But I'm also really enjoying Vento Aureo so far even though I've been warned that it too is a massive bloodbath..., so I can't really complain.

...wow geez, sorry for the essay-length post, lmao. TL;DR I'm hooked on Jojo as a whole and Having a Good Time™
download-3.png FR+3
Any pronouns
Sell me your frogs!
Hello who else is dying from waiting for part 5 to be confirmed. Also sidenote SBR is my favourite thing in the world. Also I have quite a few stand fandergs! @Josuuke Killer Queen: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=32112926] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/321130/32112926_350.png[/img] [/url] The World (Currently naked 'cause he's waiting to be on a wind nest to make Gold Experience ;u;) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=31970092] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/319701/31970092_350.png[/img] [/url] Spice Girl [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=33161980] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/331620/33161980_350.png[/img] [/url] and there's some more in my lair but I don't wanna make a super long post o;
Hello who else is dying from waiting for part 5 to be confirmed.

Also sidenote SBR is my favourite thing in the world.

Also I have quite a few stand fandergs! @Josuuke

Killer Queen:

32112926_350.png

The World (Currently naked 'cause he's waiting to be on a wind nest to make Gold Experience ;u;)

31970092_350.png

Spice Girl

33161980_350.png

and there's some more in my lair but I don't wanna make a super long post o;
20829.png __ null | he/they | FR+3
» selling / trading thread
» looking for accent wearers

Araki is the cruelest but also the coolest. B')

Can't say I relate to thinking of some characters as hot but that did make me laugh, oh my lord
@Josuuke

Araki is the cruelest but also the coolest. B')

Can't say I relate to thinking of some characters as hot but that did make me laugh, oh my lord
Forum-Signature.png
@snackeater Added! Sorry, I forgot to do it earlier. Would you like to be added to the members list?
@snackeater Added! Sorry, I forgot to do it earlier. Would you like to be added to the members list?
@Josuuke Sure! c:
@Josuuke Sure! c:
20829.png __ null | he/they | FR+3
» selling / trading thread
» looking for accent wearers

To get some discussion going, what are your favorite and least favorite jojos? Why?
pokes thread

To get some discussion going, what are your favorite and least favorite jojos? Why?
*Also pokes the thread*

My favorite Jojo is Josuke. From Part 4, I don't know the one from Part 8 well yet. I'm not quite sure why, but I think it's because Josuke is usually quite kind and gentle but will fight and outsmart his enemies if they threaten him or especially his friends. I like to see that he has some traits of his father Joseph in that he can always bounce back and be happy and goofy even after tragic times. His personality's kind of all over the place... But I like that. After all, his wild personality is why Jotaro named Josuke's Stand Crazy Diamond. His sporadic personality is a part of him, even to the point of his own Stand reflecting this in that it can fight and thus wound people but also heal people. I dunno, I just find it interesting and complex. At the end of the day, though, he tries to be kind, and I like that a lot.

I honestly don't have a least favorite Jojo. There's something about each one that I like, they all make for good protagonists. Well, I suppose Giorno's more of an anti-hero, but I appreciate a morally gray character that's still considered 'good.' I don't know Part 8's Jojo very well yet, but from what I've seen I like him, too. :D
*Also pokes the thread*

My favorite Jojo is Josuke. From Part 4, I don't know the one from Part 8 well yet. I'm not quite sure why, but I think it's because Josuke is usually quite kind and gentle but will fight and outsmart his enemies if they threaten him or especially his friends. I like to see that he has some traits of his father Joseph in that he can always bounce back and be happy and goofy even after tragic times. His personality's kind of all over the place... But I like that. After all, his wild personality is why Jotaro named Josuke's Stand Crazy Diamond. His sporadic personality is a part of him, even to the point of his own Stand reflecting this in that it can fight and thus wound people but also heal people. I dunno, I just find it interesting and complex. At the end of the day, though, he tries to be kind, and I like that a lot.

I honestly don't have a least favorite Jojo. There's something about each one that I like, they all make for good protagonists. Well, I suppose Giorno's more of an anti-hero, but I appreciate a morally gray character that's still considered 'good.' I don't know Part 8's Jojo very well yet, but from what I've seen I like him, too. :D
Forum-Signature.png
@Josuuke
I can't say much on the Jojos as I'm only on Part 4, however I've heard of what the other Jojos have done and I don't really like Jolyne mostly because she failed and got the universe destroyed/restarted? however I can't say I hate her cause I only know snippits about her.
When Part 2 started, I disliked Joseph and vocally stated the many reasons I didn't like him to @DeamonElementia (which was mainly that he was a jerk and stuff for the first part of Battle Tendency) however by Part 3 I had grown fond of Joseph.
My favorite Jojo right now is Josuke, he's like someone I would be friends with IRL. Somewhere between Jonathan's polite gentleman nature and Joseph's mischievous antics (you can see how he's Joseph's kid, lol) I'm actually upset that I'm now in the middle of Part 4, I don't want it to end. X'D
@Josuuke
I can't say much on the Jojos as I'm only on Part 4, however I've heard of what the other Jojos have done and I don't really like Jolyne mostly because she failed and got the universe destroyed/restarted? however I can't say I hate her cause I only know snippits about her.
When Part 2 started, I disliked Joseph and vocally stated the many reasons I didn't like him to @DeamonElementia (which was mainly that he was a jerk and stuff for the first part of Battle Tendency) however by Part 3 I had grown fond of Joseph.
My favorite Jojo right now is Josuke, he's like someone I would be friends with IRL. Somewhere between Jonathan's polite gentleman nature and Joseph's mischievous antics (you can see how he's Joseph's kid, lol) I'm actually upset that I'm now in the middle of Part 4, I don't want it to end. X'D
frsig_by_shadria_anarchy-dc719i3.png
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 591 592