Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Stand Users Anonymous (JJBA)
1 2 ... 562 563 564 565 566 ... 591 592
YEAHHH ITS OUT!!! im up to episode four and its p good so far, also man does johngalli a have a good introduction scene aha
YEAHHH ITS OUT!!! im up to episode four and its p good so far, also man does johngalli a have a good introduction scene aha
[quote name="@todithytzance01" date="2021-11-30 20:07:40" ] [quote name="twotrucks" date="2021-11-30 19:55:39" ] got the jolyne fandragon pfp on in anticipation! [/quote] (I love your Lair no matter what) Where is Koichi, tonio, any part 1+2 character, and our favorite paralyzed stand user Johnny? or are those in the works? [/quote] Still in the works, I prefer g1s for my fandragons because then I don't have to worry about any weird bloodline stuff, and it's not the easiest to find ones that are a good match lol
@todithytzance01 wrote on 2021-11-30 20:07:40:
twotrucks wrote on 2021-11-30 19:55:39:
got the jolyne fandragon pfp on in anticipation!
(I love your Lair no matter what)

Where is Koichi, tonio, any part 1+2 character, and our favorite paralyzed stand user Johnny? or are those in the works?
Still in the works, I prefer g1s for my fandragons because then I don't have to worry about any weird bloodline stuff, and it's not the easiest to find ones that are a good match lol
mx5 #339872
· he/she
· fr time +3
· emergency comms
aw yeah i have time to watch the first episode before class
aw yeah i have time to watch the first episode before class
mx5 #339872
· he/she
· fr time +3
· emergency comms
That's a great idea!! I changed my avatar to Jolyne to celebrate too ^^
That's a great idea!! I changed my avatar to Jolyne to celebrate too ^^
seGmw74.jpg
the whole point of Jojo dragons is to have a confusing bloodline
the whole point of Jojo dragons is to have a confusing bloodline
8vRmfHR.jpg

tumblr_inline_ny7iuhIaIF1qmzhvw_540.png

ZhydIqY.png
So how was everyone's first day with Part 6?
So how was everyone's first day with Part 6?
I7a1ndF.pngOxagJgG.pngWBC5JG3.pngwOEIAes.png
Oh uh. Hi! My friend dragged me into Jojo somewhat recently and uh boy it's been an interesting ride. I like it a lot but it's also one of those things I'm kinda scared to look up stuff about due to spoilers. xux;

Stone Ocean's pretty fun so far! Finished all we have so far yesterday. Waiting for the rest of it is gonna be pretty hard lol I'm too dang excited
Oh uh. Hi! My friend dragged me into Jojo somewhat recently and uh boy it's been an interesting ride. I like it a lot but it's also one of those things I'm kinda scared to look up stuff about due to spoilers. xux;

Stone Ocean's pretty fun so far! Finished all we have so far yesterday. Waiting for the rest of it is gonna be pretty hard lol I'm too dang excited
2bf6nnX.pngeswSnrS.pngkseo325.png3J4E2hk.pngKMANeBa.png0gTL2BX.pngJ7D1quC.png
hello and welcome! yeah waiting for the rest is gonna be aaaa

also does anyone know where to find free pdfs of the jjba manga? would prefer ones in colour that don't have to be downloaded but if there ain't any other options ill take em lol
I promised myself that once the stone ocean anime came out id start reading the series
hello and welcome! yeah waiting for the rest is gonna be aaaa

also does anyone know where to find free pdfs of the jjba manga? would prefer ones in colour that don't have to be downloaded but if there ain't any other options ill take em lol
I promised myself that once the stone ocean anime came out id start reading the series
Mangadex has coloured translations of all the parts, I don't think you can download them, but you can read them online :)

@ChromaBoreala
Mangadex has coloured translations of all the parts, I don't think you can download them, but you can read them online :)

@ChromaBoreala
seGmw74.jpg
Anyone upset that Mickey mouse isn't referenced?
Anyone upset that Mickey mouse isn't referenced?
8vRmfHR.jpg

tumblr_inline_ny7iuhIaIF1qmzhvw_540.png

ZhydIqY.png
1 2 ... 562 563 564 565 566 ... 591 592