General Discussion
Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Witch [HUB]! For all Pagans and Wiccans!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 107 108
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/ZYGGlJj.png[/img] [size=5]Welcome one and all to the Witch Hub![/size] [size=3]A place for all Pagans, Witches, and Wiccans to hang out, talk, and make new friends! Here, we will be sharing anything related to paganism/witchcraft! We hope you all can make yourself at home here. Don't be afraid to express yourself! Feel free to share your spells, practices, etc etc. Post pictures of your altars and your favorite crystals if you so wish! Post your calming music if you have any, and any beautiful nature pictures. This place accepts everyone, from people who are just interested in the craft, to experienced individuals! Everyone can always share any info they have learned, as I'm sure all of us here can learn something from each other. Myself(@PepperClove), and my friend Rose(@RoseBones) will be maintaining this here thread! If you have any questions or suggestions, please feel free to ping us. Future events and threads will most likely pop up in the future, so look out for those. To keep this thread friendly and on track, we ask that you all cooperate with our one rule. [b]#1. Keep the thread a safe and friendly environment for everyone involved! Follow the FR CoC, and make sure everything you post is ultimately SFW.[/b] [/size][/center]
ZYGGlJj.png
Welcome one and all to the Witch Hub!
A place for all Pagans, Witches, and Wiccans to hang out, talk, and make new friends!

Here, we will be sharing anything related to paganism/witchcraft! We hope you all can make yourself at home here. Don't be afraid to express yourself!

Feel free to share your spells, practices, etc etc. Post pictures of your altars and your favorite crystals if you so wish! Post your calming music if you have any, and any beautiful nature pictures.

This place accepts everyone, from people who are just interested in the craft, to experienced individuals! Everyone can always share any info they have learned, as I'm sure all of us here can learn something from each other.

Myself(@PepperClove), and my friend Rose(@RoseBones) will be maintaining this here thread! If you have any questions or suggestions, please feel free to ping us. Future events and threads will most likely pop up in the future, so look out for those.

To keep this thread friendly and on track, we ask that you all cooperate with our one rule.

#1. Keep the thread a safe and friendly environment for everyone involved! Follow the FR CoC, and make sure everything you post is ultimately SFW.
GPFBcBE.jpgvAMyyys.gifD3EnY5k.jpgAK9GL0e.gif
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/ZYGGlJj.png[/img] [b]If any events are planned, they will be posted here![/b] Next Wiccan Sabbat: Samhain (October 31st) [size=2](Please ping/pm me if you want your wiccan/pagan holiday to be posted here!)[/size] [b]General Pinglist: @/PepperClove @/RoseBones @/Turnoroid @/Menoko @/OnceInABlueMoon @/Revonue @/dormiveglia @/LizardKing @/Hatta @/TwoJay @/SpoonsMcGeee @/frobishounen @/GardenKeeper @/augur @/HistoryFox @/SilverWinter @/IceQueenNora @/Kivovis @/Chantares @/dinosaur42 @/baubleBee @/SinisterFae @/Cazrel @/Zhukov @/Scorpiontail @/Jheyda @/sapphosaint @/IcyCrystal [/b] [size=2](If you wish to be pinged for any major updates or holidays, feel free to ask to be added to the pinglist!)[/size] ----- [b]Dragon Share Forum Link:[/b] Post all your Witch Hub related dragons here! Okay but seriously please, we made this because we were warned by the mods twice.... [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2350497]Click Here![/url] ----- [b][size=4]Discord:[/size][/b] [size=4]Update, 1 year later: We finally have an OFFICIAL [color=#9932CC]WITCHCRAFT DISCORD![/color] for everyone here as well as other people who don't play on FR. https://discord.gg/Akyd2aa Much like this thread, it's a safe environment for people and practitioners of all kind. Click the link above to join, we hope to see you all there! ----- [b]Signature Badge:[/b] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gend/2187865/1][img]https://i.imgur.com/0psbYDs.png[/img][/url] [size=2](Made by somajestic.) (Special thanks to TwoJay for having it made!)[/center]
ZYGGlJj.png

If any events are planned, they will be posted here!
Next Wiccan Sabbat: Samhain (October 31st)

(Please ping/pm me if you want your wiccan/pagan holiday to be posted here!)

General Pinglist:
@/PepperClove @/RoseBones @/Turnoroid @/Menoko @/OnceInABlueMoon @/Revonue @/dormiveglia @/LizardKing @/Hatta @/TwoJay @/SpoonsMcGeee @/frobishounen @/GardenKeeper @/augur @/HistoryFox @/SilverWinter @/IceQueenNora @/Kivovis @/Chantares @/dinosaur42 @/baubleBee @/SinisterFae @/Cazrel @/Zhukov @/Scorpiontail @/Jheyda @/sapphosaint @/IcyCrystal

(If you wish to be pinged for any major updates or holidays, feel free to ask to be added to the pinglist!)

Dragon Share Forum Link:
Post all your Witch Hub related dragons here!
Okay but seriously please, we made this because we were warned by the mods twice....

Click Here!

Discord:

Update, 1 year later:
We finally have an OFFICIAL WITCHCRAFT DISCORD! for everyone here as well as other people who don't play on FR.

https://discord.gg/Akyd2aa

Much like this thread, it's a safe environment for people and practitioners of all kind. Click the link above to join, we hope to see you all there!

Signature Badge:

0psbYDs.png
(Made by somajestic.)
(Special thanks to TwoJay for having it made!)

Reserve
Reserve
Reserve just in case!
Reserve just in case!
Feel free to post!

And since you guys were interested...
@LizardKing @Turnoroid

How's it look? Incredibly noobish I know, I feel like we need a banner. If you guys have any suggestions please tell!
Feel free to post!

And since you guys were interested...
@LizardKing @Turnoroid

How's it look? Incredibly noobish I know, I feel like we need a banner. If you guys have any suggestions please tell!
@CloverGaming

Hello! I'm not really a practicing witch, but I do have an interest and I've dabbled quite a bit in druidism as well interpretative animal symbolism and interpretative pop culture witchcraft. I spend a lot of time studying the behavior of animals around me and meditating on what I can learn from them, and I'm generally pretty in touch with my animal guides.
@CloverGaming

Hello! I'm not really a practicing witch, but I do have an interest and I've dabbled quite a bit in druidism as well interpretative animal symbolism and interpretative pop culture witchcraft. I spend a lot of time studying the behavior of animals around me and meditating on what I can learn from them, and I'm generally pretty in touch with my animal guides.
From a time when all seems lost,
From a dead man to a world without restraint, unafraid and free

We possess the power, if this should start to fall apart
To mend divides, to change the world,
To reach the farthest star
@Lesley
-waves- Welcome to the hub!

Sounds like you have a pretty neat thing going on there! I also love studying the behavior of animals, although I still have a lot to learn. I'm actually new to the whole craft, and thus I haven't connected to my spirit guides yet, but I really am hoping one day I can reach out to them more
@Lesley
-waves- Welcome to the hub!

Sounds like you have a pretty neat thing going on there! I also love studying the behavior of animals, although I still have a lot to learn. I'm actually new to the whole craft, and thus I haven't connected to my spirit guides yet, but I really am hoping one day I can reach out to them more
Hello! I'm not a witch but have been looking into it for some time!

I was wondering where you would suggest I would start getting into it?

It's been something I've wanted to do for a while.
Hello! I'm not a witch but have been looking into it for some time!

I was wondering where you would suggest I would start getting into it?

It's been something I've wanted to do for a while.
I || E A T || H U M A N || T E E T H
wolf_skull_icon__free_to_use__by_akumiirako-dbl6hi8.png
@CloverGaming
Thank you for the ping! I'm going to call a friend or two over if you don't mind~
The one before this had a master list of links and stuff, but tbh it was a bit sloppy. I say you play it by ear, see if you need quick links or whatnot. Maybe some names of people who wouldn't mind being pinged to answer questions and stuff. But the event pinglist is a good idea, so is reserving extra space. I think it looks really good so far!
@Solanna
@Ambellina

Hello! My main focus is Rune Study and Magic (elder futhark), as well as general Norse/Asatru revivalism. I make some of my own rune sets as well, I might need to upload a nice picture of one.

I've been fascinated with craft for years, just kind of studying Hellenism from afar, eventually dabbling in some basic herbal magic. But then I sorta found the Runes, originally as just a challenge to learn a new alphabet, but I became really occupied with studying them. In an effort to learn as much about them as I could I started getting into Norse lore, which adds a lot of important context for Study.

I am down to talk Runes (or Norse in general) with anyone, I would love learning from other people, about what they do and how they learn. Their interpretations, how they connect, that sort of thing.

Edit: I am a Taurus Sun, Scorpio Moon and Capricorn Rising. I'd love to see other people's charts too!
@CloverGaming
Thank you for the ping! I'm going to call a friend or two over if you don't mind~
The one before this had a master list of links and stuff, but tbh it was a bit sloppy. I say you play it by ear, see if you need quick links or whatnot. Maybe some names of people who wouldn't mind being pinged to answer questions and stuff. But the event pinglist is a good idea, so is reserving extra space. I think it looks really good so far!
@Solanna
@Ambellina

Hello! My main focus is Rune Study and Magic (elder futhark), as well as general Norse/Asatru revivalism. I make some of my own rune sets as well, I might need to upload a nice picture of one.

I've been fascinated with craft for years, just kind of studying Hellenism from afar, eventually dabbling in some basic herbal magic. But then I sorta found the Runes, originally as just a challenge to learn a new alphabet, but I became really occupied with studying them. In an effort to learn as much about them as I could I started getting into Norse lore, which adds a lot of important context for Study.

I am down to talk Runes (or Norse in general) with anyone, I would love learning from other people, about what they do and how they learn. Their interpretations, how they connect, that sort of thing.

Edit: I am a Taurus Sun, Scorpio Moon and Capricorn Rising. I'd love to see other people's charts too!
You will find runes, runic letters to read...
Do you know how to write them? Do you know how to read them?
Do you know how to paint them? Do you know how to test them?
Do you know how to ask them? Do you know how to bless them?
Do you know how to send them? Do you know how to offer them?
@Rotver Hello! You can really start anywhere you want. I would suggest energy work, divination, or just doing anything witchy whether thats raiding a spice cabinet or collecting rocks. It's really all up to you. But keep in mind you don't have to do some kind of ritual or initiation to become a witch. You simply are one if you believe you are.
@Rotver Hello! You can really start anywhere you want. I would suggest energy work, divination, or just doing anything witchy whether thats raiding a spice cabinet or collecting rocks. It's really all up to you. But keep in mind you don't have to do some kind of ritual or initiation to become a witch. You simply are one if you believe you are.
7FGyrwa.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 107 108