Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Weird things you've said recently?
1 2 ... 385 386 387 388 389 ... 556 557
"I never took that child, it got into my van on its own"

For context it was reply with something that doesn't relate to the question at all I didn't kidnap a kid
"I never took that child, it got into my van on its own"

For context it was reply with something that doesn't relate to the question at all I didn't kidnap a kid
"Cursed Kermit wins."
"Cursed Kermit wins."
tumblr_inline_njviw527Mu1qg2i5p.png
"Don't pee on the snake bite. Pee on the snake instead to assert dominance."

Context: The WikiHow article for "How to Treat a Rattlesnake Bite" has a step telling you not to pee on the bite.
"Don't pee on the snake bite. Pee on the snake instead to assert dominance."

Context: The WikiHow article for "How to Treat a Rattlesnake Bite" has a step telling you not to pee on the bite.
Tobias | He/Him | Fiesta de Muertos and The Flying Trapeze (100 hatchling challenges)
Regarding forum games, please only select dragons who have familiars - those are the permanent residents of my lair. Feel free to look through the hibernal den, too
"or yknow, just dip it into Baldwin's radioactive ketchup"
"or yknow, just dip it into Baldwin's radioactive ketchup"
"This is what happens when Sonic does drugs."
"This is what happens when Sonic does drugs."
tumblr_inline_njviw527Mu1qg2i5p.png
"Do you think we were ducks at some point?"
"Do you think we were ducks at some point?"
theDragabot
tumblr_inline_mvyn6kGw9q1qbzf9f.png
“BEEVES”
“BEEVES”
golly gosh, gourds!
"GIVE ME YOUR GOD-DANG TAXES, MORTAL"
"GIVE ME YOUR GOD-DANG TAXES, MORTAL"
he him / usually only log on to do dailys
"So really, raisin communion bread is just 2 in 1 shampoo and conditioner except with Jesus."

"Otherwise, you'll be saying that you want to eat yourself for lunch."

"He would be in so much trouble if the leader of China found out about this."
"So really, raisin communion bread is just 2 in 1 shampoo and conditioner except with Jesus."

"Otherwise, you'll be saying that you want to eat yourself for lunch."

"He would be in so much trouble if the leader of China found out about this."
Tobias | He/Him | Fiesta de Muertos and The Flying Trapeze (100 hatchling challenges)
Regarding forum games, please only select dragons who have familiars - those are the permanent residents of my lair. Feel free to look through the hibernal den, too
“I DON’T SEE ANY WATER HERE. MARIAH, GET THE SHOVEL, WE’RE DIGGING A SWIMMING POOL.

AND BY THAT I MEAN YOU’RE DIGGING A SWIMMING POOL WHILE I SIT OVER HERE AND TRY TO BRUSH MY OWN FEET.”
“I DON’T SEE ANY WATER HERE. MARIAH, GET THE SHOVEL, WE’RE DIGGING A SWIMMING POOL.

AND BY THAT I MEAN YOU’RE DIGGING A SWIMMING POOL WHILE I SIT OVER HERE AND TRY TO BRUSH MY OWN FEET.”
tumblr_ovy93jxd481u1ry24o2_500.gif
1 2 ... 385 386 387 388 389 ... 556 557