Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
1 2 ... 9007 9008 9009 9010 9011 ... 16034 16035
So apparently I’m high-key an idiot
So apparently I’m high-key an idiot
AqaqXxe.png
Oh wAIT- I FORGOT THAT WAS TODAY, FUDGECRUMBS
Oh wAIT- I FORGOT THAT WAS TODAY, FUDGECRUMBS
Ot3Ahks.jpg
god i can't believe it's already september. i keep looking at the calendar and saying "wait, is the date right? am i seeing things??"
god i can't believe it's already september. i keep looking at the calendar and saying "wait, is the date right? am i seeing things??"
1:33:99. 47 milliseconds too slow.
NOT GOOD ENOUGH, ME. THAT'S NOT FAST ENOUGH.
1:33:99. 47 milliseconds too slow.
NOT GOOD ENOUGH, ME. THAT'S NOT FAST ENOUGH.

WNKiucd.png
LEpJMnn.png
dT9HQge.png
bX96R21.png
UVJYCUl.png
How does one stop comparing themselves to others, and when was I supposed to learn that
How does one stop comparing themselves to others, and when was I supposed to learn that
Ot3Ahks.jpg
[quote name="BirdBagel" date="2020-09-03 06:09:56" ] How does one stop comparing themselves to others, and when was I supposed to learn that [/quote]
BirdBagel wrote on 2020-09-03 06:09:56:
MV1Iakt.png they/them | 18 | artist | INTP | FR+2 MV1Iakt.png
currently wondering how certain ppl develop their fursonas. im not a furry myself, but they're super interesting to me and i love all the art that people make for them. it's all really personal to each person im sure but do ppl develop a kinship towards a certain type of animal and they go from there? is it aesthetic based? social based? just random? idk. it looks like an interesting community
currently wondering how certain ppl develop their fursonas. im not a furry myself, but they're super interesting to me and i love all the art that people make for them. it's all really personal to each person im sure but do ppl develop a kinship towards a certain type of animal and they go from there? is it aesthetic based? social based? just random? idk. it looks like an interesting community
Mmmmm
Current hyperfocus says draw more
Mmmmm
Current hyperfocus says draw more
06xk8gV.png
XrUXyrn.gifse5O2Tt.gifpxx5HPD.gif
Believe me, darling
The stars were made for falling
tfw you sprain your ankle while playing football

it hurts
tfw you sprain your ankle while playing football

it hurts