Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
1 2 ... 9005 9006 9007 9008 9009 ... 16068 16069
Who here doesn't bother to look up lyrics of a particular song until 10 million years later only to realize you've been singing/remembering it wrong the whole time?

Me.
Who here doesn't bother to look up lyrics of a particular song until 10 million years later only to realize you've been singing/remembering it wrong the whole time?

Me.
Eco1dmi.png Egg Art Shop

Skin shop

Art Shop
I am going to murder Newton
I am going to murder Newton
swap_by_rebebird-dcmdt5g.pngtumblr_puemdu5BCj1vjloioo1_100.pngSB3LpZT.png
I really dislike watching subbed, but thats the only option VRV has for MHA... ah well, beggars can't be choosers ig.
I really dislike watching subbed, but thats the only option VRV has for MHA... ah well, beggars can't be choosers ig.
red lizard from rain world

» Formerly Ceruleanfire, Springfire
» She/Her
» +2 FR Time || Pings welcome!
I’d love to try wearing makeup but I don’t know the first thing about it or where to start [emoji=wildclaw size=1]
I’d love to try wearing makeup but I don’t know the first thing about it or where to start
Ot3Ahks.jpg
*places two (2) furniture items* yo isabelle we at five stars yet
*places two (2) furniture items* yo isabelle we at five stars yet
an animated feraligatr sprite from pokemon crystal > call me mantis
> they / she
> fr +2
> art dump
w the nonbinary flag and the word nonbinary
the asexual flag and the word asexual
the lesbian flag and the word lesbian
free buttons
ee > reply hazy,
try again... blinking_cursor.gif
why am I failing she’s such a bad teacher... ;c
why am I failing she’s such a bad teacher... ;c
MV1Iakt.png they/them | 18 | artist | INTP | FR+2 MV1Iakt.png
ngl Markiplier could be one of those people who voice those bedtime story CDs I grew up with. So soothing, definitely would help me sleep
ngl Markiplier could be one of those people who voice those bedtime story CDs I grew up with. So soothing, definitely would help me sleep
Ot3Ahks.jpg
How did I draw that arm too long?? Why her tail look like an earth worm?? Kitty pls stop using your claws when you kneed my belly that really hurts-
How did I draw that arm too long?? Why her tail look like an earth worm?? Kitty pls stop using your claws when you kneed my belly that really hurts-
Beans.
I got a big ol' headache and my eyes hurt. I did NOT know this dungeon was like a hundred floors deep when I started it. It just kept going and going. But I just got through it, and I'm both relieved and slightly proud of myself
I got a big ol' headache and my eyes hurt. I did NOT know this dungeon was like a hundred floors deep when I started it. It just kept going and going. But I just got through it, and I'm both relieved and slightly proud of myself
FTuaU7Y.png
...Psycho-Pass is great so far
...Psycho-Pass is great so far
I see the spine of the world
Sparkle and shine, light the inside
I see the spine of the world
I know it's mine, twisted and tied
1 2 ... 9005 9006 9007 9008 9009 ... 16068 16069