Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
1 2 ... 8315 8316 8317 8318 8319 ... 16081 16082
happy birthday to two of my favorite people !! [emoji=silver crown size=1] one of which being @marvelgirl1983 it's a good day~ and i was blessed by this hatch too,, [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=61446109] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/614462/61446109_350.png[/img] [/url] i'm so excited [emoji=nocturne love size=1]
happy birthday to two of my favorite people !! one of which being @marvelgirl1983

it's a good day~
and i was blessed by this hatch too,,

61446109_350.png

i'm so excited
yzUX307.png
If this place didn't have routine festivals at the end of every month, it'd never sink in for me how much time has passed. Last night I realized we're approaching the third elemental holiday since in-person classes got cancelled, which blew my sister's mind.
If this place didn't have routine festivals at the end of every month, it'd never sink in for me how much time has passed. Last night I realized we're approaching the third elemental holiday since in-person classes got cancelled, which blew my sister's mind.
tumblr_nknb5ifvlX1s7y9wxo5_100.pngiiadg18.png
Oh crap I forgot to save Zote in Deepnest. I really don't wanna go back down there.
Oh crap I forgot to save Zote in Deepnest. I really don't wanna go back down there.
i honestly dont know how to stop being so forceful when i hold my tablet pen ? i feel like im gonna break my tablet someday bc i cant stop with the pressure
i honestly dont know how to stop being so forceful when i hold my tablet pen ? i feel like im gonna break my tablet someday bc i cant stop with the pressure
FR + 0 - pls click them! ->1ylpk1.pngvKOcx1.pnguCgqc1.pngunknown.png
Okay, that was a little too much information, not gonna lie.
Okay, that was a little too much information, not gonna lie.
My brain the moment I wake up: it's time to stress over your future and how your gonna live
My brain the moment I wake up: it's time to stress over your future and how your gonna live
6U6lWPg.pngWRPJKhj.png
P E R E G R I N
rO50KyM.png
she/they
free giveaway

wishlist
art shop
HxP6kXi.pngqKZAaLK.png0jScwbh.pngxe4FQbY.pngDWI9puz.pngybizMWD.png7GFlGJN.pngTrnD1Pw.png
DHc3orZ.pngDHc3orZ.png
Hey ads, why don't you take all of your stupid romance webcomics, and eff off.
7jRUFbW.png
When a man lies he murders some part of the world
These are the pale deaths which men miscall their lives
All this I cannot bear to witness any longer
Cannot the kingdom of salvation take me home
7kHxxxY.png
GUYS I FINISHED ALL MY PROJECTS ON TIME EVEN WHEN I PROCRASTINATED FOR A WEEK edit: also... [quote name="SystemSpliter" date="2020-05-19 08:57:36" ] Hey ads, why don't you take all of your stupid romance webcomics, and eff off. [/quote]
GUYS I FINISHED ALL MY PROJECTS ON TIME EVEN WHEN I PROCRASTINATED FOR A WEEK

edit: also...
SystemSpliter wrote on 2020-05-19 08:57:36:
MV1Iakt.png they/them | 18 | artist | INTP | FR+2 MV1Iakt.png
thracia has the worst ad ive ever seen and it totally fits. how did thracia become the meme-est game of the series??
thracia has the worst ad ive ever seen and it totally fits. how did thracia become the meme-est game of the series??
FR + 0 - pls click them! ->1ylpk1.pngvKOcx1.pnguCgqc1.pngunknown.png

wha,, whoa i found a tumblr post about naomi that is kinda ?? dont know how to feel about it tbh

wha,, whoa i found a tumblr post about naomi that is kinda ?? dont know how to feel about it tbh
TCan87U.png
... solitude's fun, don't get me wrong. For heaven's sake after a hundred years.... -BEN
..[ x o a n o n ]
OLBwj1S.gif
1U9XoNG.png
tumblr_otoz8r9aVl1v8lm95o3_r1_100.gif
**AXOLOTL RAFFLE**
1 2 ... 8315 8316 8317 8318 8319 ... 16081 16082