Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
1 2 ... 7903 7904 7905 7906 7907 ... 16093 16094
why cant I name my zacian Cu I literally dont know any way that would be offensive gamefreak at this point is just teaching me new swears in other languages

also I am a kind and nice person so I am allowed one mote of selfishness, I hope animal crossing comes in the mail tomorrow I swear I dont need any more mail after that point but please
why cant I name my zacian Cu I literally dont know any way that would be offensive gamefreak at this point is just teaching me new swears in other languages

also I am a kind and nice person so I am allowed one mote of selfishness, I hope animal crossing comes in the mail tomorrow I swear I dont need any more mail after that point but please
KHUgIpL.gif sMnKARY.png fK5z2eq.gif
I really have to get out of the house but I can’t because I have epilepsy and I can’t drive.... I really wish that I could, but with my condition I could have a seizure at any time and that could put my life and anyone else’s in danger.... so therefore it’s not going to happen any time soon.
I really have to get out of the house but I can’t because I have epilepsy and I can’t drive.... I really wish that I could, but with my condition I could have a seizure at any time and that could put my life and anyone else’s in danger.... so therefore it’s not going to happen any time soon.
This user has Autism and epilepsy, please be nice to her.
I miss 2015 since things were so much less complicated then but I also don't. Just glad I've managed to get through this year so far.
I miss 2015 since things were so much less complicated then but I also don't. Just glad I've managed to get through this year so far.
gziv3Ja.pnged1cxgE.pngQUIpVFE.pngoouioVf.pngmlHpBMC.png
Currently on a semi-hiatus, still online frequently.
Hyperfixated on history, science, comics, and the transformers franchise.
i am really tired

all of this is hitting me right in the c-ptsd

i assume it's likely others are feeling similarly. you won't see this but i hope everything will be ok soon or that you will find some good somewhere in your life despite it. you have made it thru many things. we will all come out of this
i am really tired

all of this is hitting me right in the c-ptsd

i assume it's likely others are feeling similarly. you won't see this but i hope everything will be ok soon or that you will find some good somewhere in your life despite it. you have made it thru many things. we will all come out of this
BBA05-EC1-29-DC-44-D7-9431-EED8-EB90-BBC6.gif
MIDNIGHT LOOMING, TRAPPED BY DESPERATION TO REMAIN
Why are idiots in my state practically begging for martial law to be enacted? Stop. We don't want or need that.
Why are idiots in my state practically begging for martial law to be enacted? Stop. We don't want or need that.
PJb908Z.png
Im so mad! I had the best dream that I was helping my friend get started in ff14 and we did an early dungeon together where I got them an adorable puppy minion and managed to roll this cat-eared hoodie! Also, Giyuu's haori was a weaver's recipe for some reason, so I made us matching ones
I have never been more devastated to have woken up ;_;
Im so mad! I had the best dream that I was helping my friend get started in ff14 and we did an early dungeon together where I got them an adorable puppy minion and managed to roll this cat-eared hoodie! Also, Giyuu's haori was a weaver's recipe for some reason, so I made us matching ones
extra-head-right.png
★ Previously MalusNight
☆ She/Her
★ +1 FR Time
So a friend of my mother and mine is in intensive care in the hospital right now. Not sure if it's corona, I only know it's serious (he lives in the US while we live in Germany). He's in his late seventies or early eighties... I hope he will be okay, but I am expecting the worst.
So a friend of my mother and mine is in intensive care in the hospital right now. Not sure if it's corona, I only know it's serious (he lives in the US while we live in Germany). He's in his late seventies or early eighties... I hope he will be okay, but I am expecting the worst.
hoatzin telling me to watch rwby is like when my body begs me to find a whole sleeve of ritz crackers and put cheese on each individual cracker
hoatzin telling me to watch rwby is like when my body begs me to find a whole sleeve of ritz crackers and put cheese on each individual cracker
J9GEzlP.png

marketplace/mp
he/she
art ^ skins ^ buying fod nests
[quote name="@Orphanim" date="2020-03-19 13:03:03" ] Im so mad! I had the best dream that I was helping my friend get started in ff14 and we did an early dungeon together where I got them an adorable puppy minion and managed to roll this cat-eared hoodie! Also, Giyuu's haori was a weaver's recipe for some reason, so I made us matching ones I have never been more devastated to have woken up ;_; [/quote] I feel your pain, I once had a dream where Nintendo announced that Super Paper Mario would be getting a sequel and I was so sad when I woke up.
@Orphanim wrote on 2020-03-19 13:03:03:
I feel your pain, I once had a dream where Nintendo announced that Super Paper Mario would be getting a sequel and I was so sad when I woke up.
For me, every day is World Kindness Day. b59f9d9c-60d2-11eb-95e1-814ec59a413c.gifa663c882-026b-11eb-9626-db1f1f278684.gif
Welp, guess I just found out why I hate e-girls.
Welp, guess I just found out why I hate e-girls.
7jRUFbW.png
When a man lies he murders some part of the world
These are the pale deaths which men miscall their lives
All this I cannot bear to witness any longer
Cannot the kingdom of salvation take me home
7kHxxxY.png
1 2 ... 7903 7904 7905 7906 7907 ... 16093 16094