Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 16063 16064
jfc all those rants here... glad i'm not involved

also hmm gotta love "watching" those ads but hey they give you gem currency for the game and well better save up 1500 by next tuesday...
jfc all those rants here... glad i'm not involved

also hmm gotta love "watching" those ads but hey they give you gem currency for the game and well better save up 1500 by next tuesday...
I'd woken up early, and I took a long time getting ready to exist. - Bernardo Soares/Fernando Pessoa
what happened to post your current thought v.2....?
19260.png16490.png aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

taking art comms! :-)
[quote name="Sylkaen" date=2017-02-09 11:33:08] what happened to post your current thought v.2....? [/quote] "accidentally" locked it seems by the staff reply here..seems just weird to me tbh
Sylkaen wrote on 2017-02-09:

"accidentally" locked it seems by the staff reply here..seems just weird to me tbh
I'd woken up early, and I took a long time getting ready to exist. - Bernardo Soares/Fernando Pessoa
Getting rid of all of my current fodder seems to help with the energy bar, I could of have sent them to a dominating flight but it could take a while as my lair was at 82% with no insects, meats or plants left...

I found out that one of my breeding pairs make nice offspring with butterfly gene, so I might try selling them...
Getting rid of all of my current fodder seems to help with the energy bar, I could of have sent them to a dominating flight but it could take a while as my lair was at 82% with no insects, meats or plants left...

I found out that one of my breeding pairs make nice offspring with butterfly gene, so I might try selling them...
kyurem_animated_by_amanda_martin_am-d39zrdr.gif
If you think about it the only reason we exist is to keep the human race from going extinct
If you think about it the only reason we exist is to keep the human race from going extinct
I cannot believe that I actually finished this essay already. And it's only 1PM! This is exciting. I need to celebrate. By getting a jump on the rest of my homework. ;-;
I cannot believe that I actually finished this essay already. And it's only 1PM! This is exciting. I need to celebrate. By getting a jump on the rest of my homework. ;-;
tumblr_mi6r7uNWQ01r99sp0o1_500.gif
Hi. I just wanna interact with people on this heccn website.
I wanna throw water balloons at people
I wanna throw water balloons at people
Frankenstein3.jpg
Why have I not listened to all the songs on these albums before? Oh my gosh, these are amazing!
Why have I not listened to all the songs on these albums before? Oh my gosh, these are amazing!
HawkefrostFR.gif
"Hey hon do I have enough time to make mac n cheese?"
"Yeah totally"

Cue me making mac n cheese, JUST get it done.

"We're leaving right now."

?????? Like hell I am dude I haven't even poured this in the bowl yet.
"Hey hon do I have enough time to make mac n cheese?"
"Yeah totally"

Cue me making mac n cheese, JUST get it done.

"We're leaving right now."

?????? Like hell I am dude I haven't even poured this in the bowl yet.
wV6zlEw.png
Whoops, Proboards and Discord aren't loading for me. 'Connection reset'. Please don't tell me it'll like what happened to Furvilla...
Whoops, Proboards and Discord aren't loading for me. 'Connection reset'. Please don't tell me it'll like what happened to Furvilla...
kyurem_animated_by_amanda_martin_am-d39zrdr.gif
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 16063 16064