Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 16032 16033
time to get on a train and look disheveled for 2 hours in public transport
time to get on a train and look disheveled for 2 hours in public transport
tumblr_inline_pmf37gMClk1ts7vpv_400.gifits grandad
yellow colors on wings on dergs here are not nice unless it's supposed to be like a tropical one.. i mean nice primary and tertiary but secondary suck argh

o well got a nice skin for it i guess
yellow colors on wings on dergs here are not nice unless it's supposed to be like a tropical one.. i mean nice primary and tertiary but secondary suck argh

o well got a nice skin for it i guess
I'd woken up early, and I took a long time getting ready to exist. - Bernardo Soares/Fernando Pessoa
one of my favorite things to do around here is post an upsetting picture to the cursed images thread with no explanation or context and then not come back to explain anything
one of my favorite things to do around here is post an upsetting picture to the cursed images thread with no explanation or context and then not come back to explain anything
also recently finished a wild sheep chase.. didn't remember it being that "meh" but then wind and pinball were so much better and not too loose connected, i mean yeah you meet Rat and to an extent J but the themes very drastically changed..like wut m8

idk why it was even a trilogy other than maybe all the references, the sheep chase itself was.. derp
also recently finished a wild sheep chase.. didn't remember it being that "meh" but then wind and pinball were so much better and not too loose connected, i mean yeah you meet Rat and to an extent J but the themes very drastically changed..like wut m8

idk why it was even a trilogy other than maybe all the references, the sheep chase itself was.. derp
I'd woken up early, and I took a long time getting ready to exist. - Bernardo Soares/Fernando Pessoa
wait this thread was shut down AGAIN?

am I allowed to say that or is that a CoC violation...? bc we can't really talk about forum moderation, right?
well anyway, i'm still surprised at that
wait this thread was shut down AGAIN?

am I allowed to say that or is that a CoC violation...? bc we can't really talk about forum moderation, right?
well anyway, i'm still surprised at that
L O A D I N G . . .
spinning_time_gear_by_partheosis-d91zrz2.gifspinning_time_gear_by_partheosis-d91zrz2.gifspinning_time_gear_by_partheosis-d91zrz2.gifspinning_time_gear_by_partheosis-d91zrz2.gifspinning_time_gear_by_partheosis-d91zrz2.gif
I WILL WORK THE LACE APPAREL INTO ALL SORTS OF DIFFERENT APPAREL TYPES. THIS WILL BE DONE.
I WILL WORK THE LACE APPAREL INTO ALL SORTS OF DIFFERENT APPAREL TYPES. THIS WILL BE DONE.
Coelum Ad Proelium Elige
I own the most wonderful Shiba Inus named Jiro and Lou!
tumblr_ns64vqP8Fx1tm17oeo2_75sq.pngtumblr_ns64vqP8Fx1tm17oeo2_75sq.pngtumblr_ns64vqP8Fx1tm17oeo2_75sq.png
What do Shiba Inus~ like to dream about? Is it dancing Hainus?
My new vaporwave Imp boy looks so good. Gening was a pain but worth it.
My new vaporwave Imp boy looks so good. Gening was a pain but worth it.
I'm very blunt and straightforward.
Yes, I never use any vistas.

For ease of access: She/Her.

Also I hoard the hyena familiars.
I LOVE EVERYONE
I LOVE EVERYONE
yzUX307.png
Why am I acting like a baby? It's only a cold! It will be fine. But it still sucks that it affects my sleep and my focus during an exam period.
Why am I acting like a baby? It's only a cold! It will be fine. But it still sucks that it affects my sleep and my focus during an exam period.
light_small.png
Happiness can be found,
even in the darkest of times,
if one only remembers to turn on the light.

light_small.png
Well, yesterday two kids got suspended. One of 'em got 3 days, the other got 10.

So during Geometry, Kid A had a pen in her pencil bag. The pen was in a case that purposefully looked like a knife. It was harmless and made out of plastic, not metal. Kid B takes that pen out of Kid A's bag and begins fooling around with it. The teacher sees Kid B fooling around with the pen, and takes it away. They got caught since they were sitting fairly close to the teacher.
Well, yesterday two kids got suspended. One of 'em got 3 days, the other got 10.

So during Geometry, Kid A had a pen in her pencil bag. The pen was in a case that purposefully looked like a knife. It was harmless and made out of plastic, not metal. Kid B takes that pen out of Kid A's bag and begins fooling around with it. The teacher sees Kid B fooling around with the pen, and takes it away. They got caught since they were sitting fairly close to the teacher.
uzH5Loo.gifgiratina-origin.gifluxray-f.gifempoleon.gifhaxorus.giftyranitar.gif
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 16032 16033