Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16000 16001
rip me finding an old imp/wc male with nice colors ahehehe.
rip me finding an old imp/wc male with nice colors ahehehe.
I'd woken up early, and I took a long time getting ready to exist. - Bernardo Soares/Fernando Pessoa
All I wanna do is go back to sleep. :((((
All I wanna do is go back to sleep. :((((
PJb908Z.png
i'm hungryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

i just want kfcccccccccc

but i'm too faaaaaaaaaaaaaaat
i'm hungryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

i just want kfcccccccccc

but i'm too faaaaaaaaaaaaaaat
Tn4aWhc.png
*finds cool dragon*

*has lemon as secondary color*

fffffffffffff

well a skydancer would be cool too well better save up ripple
*finds cool dragon*

*has lemon as secondary color*

fffffffffffff

well a skydancer would be cool too well better save up ripple
I'd woken up early, and I took a long time getting ready to exist. - Bernardo Soares/Fernando Pessoa
I wanna sleep. I'm tired. My dog spent his first night at my new apartment and all he did was whine when I tried to sleep. He wanted me by his side all night and I didn't want to annoy the neighbors so there I was at his side awake x.x

I also had to knock on my neighbors door and ask to borrow their phone. Never thought I'd have to do that. I'm not a social person so that was very stressful. I was so focused on my dog I forgot my phone in my dad's van until he left.
I wanna sleep. I'm tired. My dog spent his first night at my new apartment and all he did was whine when I tried to sleep. He wanted me by his side all night and I didn't want to annoy the neighbors so there I was at his side awake x.x

I also had to knock on my neighbors door and ask to borrow their phone. Never thought I'd have to do that. I'm not a social person so that was very stressful. I was so focused on my dog I forgot my phone in my dad's van until he left.
Zayn.png
~ "to see the beauty of Nature, you must see the beauty of Change" ~
I'M NOT READY
I'M NOT READY
tumblr_o5605efB1r1rdx0h0o7_540.gif
That call just made me furious and irritated for some reason... Nah, I actually know why. They used to be so fun but now it just ruined it for me. Not looking forward to the next call. Not at all.

So happy tomorrow is pub evening.
That call just made me furious and irritated for some reason... Nah, I actually know why. They used to be so fun but now it just ruined it for me. Not looking forward to the next call. Not at all.

So happy tomorrow is pub evening.
zp1xBoR.png
PRAISE BE ITS V 3 !!!
PRAISE BE ITS V 3 !!!
yzUX307.png
Stolen Moments is my new favorite song forever. Oliver Nelson is now also my favorite jazz composer. there goes more money to itunes

nah but it's so worth it
Stolen Moments is my new favorite song forever. Oliver Nelson is now also my favorite jazz composer. there goes more money to itunes

nah but it's so worth it
FR + 0 - pls click them! ->US0Sr1.pngy2grU1.pngzEgVd1.pngunknown.png
can they just stop rambling on about how we used to be "friends"? yes i get it, its the fact that you won't stop messaging me in DMs even when i said that i didn't want you to even do that anymore
can they just stop rambling on about how we used to be "friends"? yes i get it, its the fact that you won't stop messaging me in DMs even when i said that i didn't want you to even do that anymore
13954.gif
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16000 16001