Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
do you ever think about how many people are on artfight? no wonder the site goes down every year.
do you ever think about how many people are on artfight? no wonder the site goes down every year.
tumblr_inline_pafumapXAW1r16a5d_540.png tumblr_paeahswwr21r45983o8_100.png
Mmm... donuts...
Mmm... donuts...
LxbWmll.png
Credit: MythicalViper
They say that laughter is the best medicine, but I have a swollen, sore throat and it hurts when I laugh… :((

They say that laughter is the best medicine, but I have a swollen, sore throat and it hurts when I laugh… :((

Nearly a decade liking the Kirby series, starting from age 13, has made it so that I can probably never be creeped out by any sort of Lovecraftian eldritch horror again.
Nearly a decade liking the Kirby series, starting from age 13, has made it so that I can probably never be creeped out by any sort of Lovecraftian eldritch horror again.
IMG-9931.png
x
zuKl4tj.png S E C T O N I A zuKl4tj.png
o or secti // she/they - FR +3 - wishlist
gQNR0q3.png
“In one of the stars I shall be living.
In one of them I shall be laughing.
And so it will be as if all the stars
were laughing, when you look
at the sky at night.”
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxbutton-sig.png
maybe creating an animatic in 2 months isn't that unrealistic?
maybe creating an animatic in 2 months isn't that unrealistic?
windanim3.gif ll0CfnD.png
9mo43PR.png
kHBaXec.png
588ddc34fec92a5326ef7f76a05f030db0362f45.png FObX7rS.png
rFZTOiI.png
Free buttons
cdLumSp.gif
Alright, it's too late to do all the scenes.

WHAT IF I just shorten it to basically 3 scenes that don't need much movement?? Not only will it be the typical ad lenght, but also more cohesive & attention-grabbing. Arleady sent in full storyboard?? Well, no worries! At least it shows my work and how I got to the end product

This is so stupid it may just work. I'm just hoping to pass this class w/o needing to turn it in at a much later date :S
Alright, it's too late to do all the scenes.

WHAT IF I just shorten it to basically 3 scenes that don't need much movement?? Not only will it be the typical ad lenght, but also more cohesive & attention-grabbing. Arleady sent in full storyboard?? Well, no worries! At least it shows my work and how I got to the end product

This is so stupid it may just work. I'm just hoping to pass this class w/o needing to turn it in at a much later date :S
{about}
FR time +9
pings OK
|
|
|
healthpoints' Pixel doodle dregs buttonauction house - dragon price statistics Trick-or-Treat 2024
pokes self. make an art shop
pokes self. make an art shop
eGBpGF4.png

fr +1 | she/they
skins | adopts
pink pony club...
pink pony club...
HpBICfc.gif
» about me
» commissions
i need 5000 of everything this fest and have the motivation to grind for none of it
i need 5000 of everything this fest and have the motivation to grind for none of it
Palestinian flagaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
grey/juniper «a
he/him «a
fr+2 «a
pings OK «a
Official artwork of the tome of Forseti from Fire Emblem: Genealogy of the Holy War. It is dark green with elaborate white detailing.
Tomorrow!!
Tomorrow!!
fLdYOuE.png
CAJaTcp.png
jBEX2Bu.png
AQPJNOh.png
ypcKWM0.png
2VtxnMX.png
63854030_kgIi5Vrtnqxwoag.png63854030_kgIi5Vrtnqxwoag.png

~** FLUFFERB **~

jbMLSIO.png
leo4ZYP.png