Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
1 2 ... 3862 3863 3864 3865 3866 ... 16098 16099
I've seen the 'friend turned out to be the mastermind' trope tons of times, but I've never read a book or manga before that did it five times total.

It got annoying.
I've seen the 'friend turned out to be the mastermind' trope tons of times, but I've never read a book or manga before that did it five times total.

It got annoying.
FfsFHyt.png
aWWEE YEAH I GOT ACCEPTED INTO THAT BNHA RP

im so excited to use the character i made for it. i spent like two days on bc i love him so much, and i would've been really devastated if i hadn't gotten accepted because i put a lot of effort into him and im just relieved it didnt turn out that way. im so glad he could be used ;;A;;
aWWEE YEAH I GOT ACCEPTED INTO THAT BNHA RP

im so excited to use the character i made for it. i spent like two days on bc i love him so much, and i would've been really devastated if i hadn't gotten accepted because i put a lot of effort into him and im just relieved it didnt turn out that way. im so glad he could be used ;;A;;
sydney , fem , she/her, + 0

dog person

gimme that gay s--t
aaaaGrotesque-2-_R.png
Hello crippling fear of the dark I was hoping to never see you again
Hello crippling fear of the dark I was hoping to never see you again
No. There's still hope.
No. There's still hope.

2rgc1ud.png

voltron_fanhubbg.png[/center]

0Vit0p7.png
PIaTt6Y.png
fmHZU3J.png
1FuP1GN.png
Dodododododododododo

Waiting forever

Dodododododododododo

Why am I still awake

Dodododododododododo

Help me please

Dodododododododododo

I’m scared to take a nap because my alarm probably won’t go off

Dodododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododoodododododododododododododo
Dodododododododododo

Waiting forever

Dodododododododododo

Why am I still awake

Dodododododododododo

Help me please

Dodododododododododo

I’m scared to take a nap because my alarm probably won’t go off

Dodododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododoodododododododododododododo
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gif || drearie
|| she/her
|| bi
|| worm king
|| anthem
[quote name="BrandonFlowers" date="2018-06-17 20:37:24" ] I wish life had a reset button so bad sometimes. [/quote]
BrandonFlowers wrote on 2018-06-17 20:37:24:
I wish life had a reset button so bad sometimes.
wRl0bfQ.png
we all knew where this was going from the start. this was the intention. stop acting surprised when history repeats itself
we all knew where this was going from the start. this was the intention. stop acting surprised when history repeats itself
BLACK LIVES MATTER (Contains ways to help even if you can't donate/attend a protest!)| More ways to help | Free charity sites

IIQudw5.png
"I don't want to break up. I love you."
"But...?"
"But do we need a break?"
"Do we?... Just a question real quick... Why did you start liking me in the first place? Like... I genuinely don't understand..."
"Honestly, I know this will make you cry, but... I don't remember... And that's why I want to re-find it. I felt like, when we were friends, and I didn't know we had feelings for each other... We did... We were... So compatible. But then we started dating. And suddenly it shifted. I think it's when I realized... That we are really different. You're really innocent, and inexperienced. I am not. You're really caring. I am not. You are on a different step of the relationship than me... These things can be fixed, but if we force it they won't. So I ask again as it kinda hurts me to do... Do you want to take a break? I love you, and I don't want you to get hurt because of me."
"I'm sorry for going off on you."
"I just... Don't want to hurt everyone. Anymore."
"May I add my opinion to that question, and y'all can take it anyway y'all want?"
"Sure."
"Honestly..."
"I say a break would be good."
"...yeah..."
"Not a break-up. We can still text. But just... I need time to think, okay? And I promise, I will come back. Or try to at least. I love you."
"You say you love her, but you just said that you don't remember why..."
"I just know I do."
"I don't understand..."
"What do you mean?"
"I just don't."
"Well, what don't you get?"
"What he said... About you loving me and not remembering why..."
"I love you. But we should take a break."
"I don't want to break up. I love you."
"But...?"
"But do we need a break?"
"Do we?... Just a question real quick... Why did you start liking me in the first place? Like... I genuinely don't understand..."
"Honestly, I know this will make you cry, but... I don't remember... And that's why I want to re-find it. I felt like, when we were friends, and I didn't know we had feelings for each other... We did... We were... So compatible. But then we started dating. And suddenly it shifted. I think it's when I realized... That we are really different. You're really innocent, and inexperienced. I am not. You're really caring. I am not. You are on a different step of the relationship than me... These things can be fixed, but if we force it they won't. So I ask again as it kinda hurts me to do... Do you want to take a break? I love you, and I don't want you to get hurt because of me."
"I'm sorry for going off on you."
"I just... Don't want to hurt everyone. Anymore."
"May I add my opinion to that question, and y'all can take it anyway y'all want?"
"Sure."
"Honestly..."
"I say a break would be good."
"...yeah..."
"Not a break-up. We can still text. But just... I need time to think, okay? And I promise, I will come back. Or try to at least. I love you."
"You say you love her, but you just said that you don't remember why..."
"I just know I do."
"I don't understand..."
"What do you mean?"
"I just don't."
"Well, what don't you get?"
"What he said... About you loving me and not remembering why..."
"I love you. But we should take a break."
0-E2-AB389-92-**-40-B7-8-D53-E4438-FAA554-B.jpg
mlHpBMC.pngsZShZzW.pngjA5A7gu.png
ZijKo9W.png
ocTKWwg.gif
it's 4 in the morning and im tired but also i hate myself So
it's 4 in the morning and im tired but also i hate myself So
dcphbyg-f06c8c14-5bbe-49db-bc3a-cbb996aa598c.gif • gabby
• +3 fr time
• bisexual (she/they)
my art shop!
I need to start on my next sewing project, but it's easy, thus boring, and I don't wanna....
I need to start on my next sewing project, but it's easy, thus boring, and I don't wanna....
emVSLIq.png
I have my own website for things I've made!
SquishyPanda
1 2 ... 3862 3863 3864 3865 3866 ... 16098 16099