Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
1 2 ... 1843 1844 1845 1846 1847 ... 16091 16092
I adulted today! And my dad called me smart ^-^ 'Tis a good day.
I adulted today! And my dad called me smart ^-^ 'Tis a good day.
emVSLIq.png
I have my own website for things I've made!
SquishyPanda
Coatls are more popular and would bring in more money, but tundras and snappers fit the idea more...
hmmm

money or creativity and freedom? thus is dragon capitalism

and all capitalism really
Coatls are more popular and would bring in more money, but tundras and snappers fit the idea more...
hmmm

money or creativity and freedom? thus is dragon capitalism

and all capitalism really
On hiatus, again--might come on here to see how things are doing but that's all.
procrastination and tears over a spacecraft
rest in saturnoni, cassini
procrastination and tears over a spacecraft
rest in saturnoni, cassini
oZSMaBu.png "Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past, I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone, there will be nothing. Only I will remain."
they/them
tumblr_nr8pjkHLgO1tm17oeo6_75sq.pngtumblr_nr8pjkHLgO1tm17oeo5_75sq.png
[/code]
everyone in the philippines, please stay safe

what the hell is even going on with the world anymore
everyone in the philippines, please stay safe

what the hell is even going on with the world anymore
I am sUSPICIOUS. The timing alone...

This could mean two things: either people are just making things up again for attention, oR some of this is true and we are all going to be getting new content within a few months.

I DON'T HAVE ENOUGH MONEY TO BUY A REPACKAGE!!!
I am sUSPICIOUS. The timing alone...

This could mean two things: either people are just making things up again for attention, oR some of this is true and we are all going to be getting new content within a few months.

I DON'T HAVE ENOUGH MONEY TO BUY A REPACKAGE!!!
TMjBTkJ.png
waoH SO MUCH MONEY,,,,,,
waoH SO MUCH MONEY,,,,,,
On hiatus, again--might come on here to see how things are doing but that's all.
I'm bored...
I'm bored...
coliseum should drop more
coliseum should drop more
hrlg6s.jpg
I'm so excited I can't believe my parents are allowing me to go with my friend to see JackSepticEye's tour.
I'm so excited I can't believe my parents are allowing me to go with my friend to see JackSepticEye's tour.
MUYNhfy.png
QRVupBA.png ACOZFAh.png hh5n4WA.png

tumblr_p14ugnvISB1v0ohcpo1_500.gif
I completely forgot it was Undertale's anniversary today. Let's appreciate the game for what it is, and only think about the fandom if we want to.
I completely forgot it was Undertale's anniversary today. Let's appreciate the game for what it is, and only think about the fandom if we want to.
AqaqXxe.png
1 2 ... 1843 1844 1845 1846 1847 ... 16091 16092