Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
1 2 ... 1841 1842 1843 1844 1845 ... 16130 16131
I need to stop obsessing about a game I didn't buy when it was on Steam sale, it'll make the wait for the next sale feel so long. I'm too old for this XD
I need to stop obsessing about a game I didn't buy when it was on Steam sale, it'll make the wait for the next sale feel so long. I'm too old for this XD
is... is this what it feels like to get stabbed?

'cause this is not fun.
is... is this what it feels like to get stabbed?

'cause this is not fun.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - lightning_banner.png
Listen to the Thunder
Hear Us Roar
Zh duh wkh Fodq ri wkh Vfuhdplqj Vwrup
lightning_banner.png
I'm hungry. There's food downstairs, it's almost 3 am, I'm not supposed to be awake.
Nofood4me
I'm hungry. There's food downstairs, it's almost 3 am, I'm not supposed to be awake.
Nofood4me
talVTRC.pngPVLY9UN.pngDHJ7JWN.png
out below us,
drifting, falling
floating weightless
calling, calling
home

edit: also who knew id switch careers with my former best friend? weird
out below us,
drifting, falling
floating weightless
calling, calling
home

edit: also who knew id switch careers with my former best friend? weird
FR + 0 - pls click them! ->I2aZx1.pngYYmAs1.pnguLmYD1.pngunknown.png
that moment just happened when enough angry star wars fans signed a petition to get j.j. abrams to stop directing episode ix that a news article ended up in my facebook feed about it.

and me? i'm enjoying that we'll get a familiar face for the end of the trilogy, and that it's going to be nothing like rotj, since any similarities to them are going to be very detailed.

although yet again, these are the same people who probably only like the original trilogy and were praying that tfa was nothing like the prequels, which makes no sense considering their intense hatred for a single movie with some obvious parallels which still did not make the entire movie an anh remake. heck, the plot points may be similar but they're entirely different.
that moment just happened when enough angry star wars fans signed a petition to get j.j. abrams to stop directing episode ix that a news article ended up in my facebook feed about it.

and me? i'm enjoying that we'll get a familiar face for the end of the trilogy, and that it's going to be nothing like rotj, since any similarities to them are going to be very detailed.

although yet again, these are the same people who probably only like the original trilogy and were praying that tfa was nothing like the prequels, which makes no sense considering their intense hatred for a single movie with some obvious parallels which still did not make the entire movie an anh remake. heck, the plot points may be similar but they're entirely different.
star | she/her | writer | dreamer | wishlist

Don't forget to learn something new every day!
anxiety
anxiety
19 // infp // ravenclaw // scorpio

I'm only on here when I'm procrastinating homework ahahahhahahafdshfjkdfg
Where did my teacher go, everyone's napping in the floor this is college for god's sake
Where did my teacher go, everyone's napping in the floor this is college for god's sake
tumblr_oppj9uJdi81wnxxc9o1_250.png6uLsNyF.png 0Mx5xRi.jpgtumblr_ooy1kq4o2K1wnxxc9o1_100.png
Ugh, I despise my neighbor so much. He keeps blasting music off of his stereos so loudly that I'm able to recognize the songs! It's not only upsetting me but also my animals. Why don't people care about others... .__.
Ugh, I despise my neighbor so much. He keeps blasting music off of his stereos so loudly that I'm able to recognize the songs! It's not only upsetting me but also my animals. Why don't people care about others... .__.
N5Fffyx.png
can cockroaches fly super fast and be really small because my filthy school has cockroaches and im scared my room has them now???
can cockroaches fly super fast and be really small because my filthy school has cockroaches and im scared my room has them now???
Okay, I like it.
What I don't like is that I now have to call the good ol dude buddy pal friend of mine and be like "heya uh" oh man what a classic snafu

Or, I could ignore all my problems and just put on the album?
Okay, I like it.
What I don't like is that I now have to call the good ol dude buddy pal friend of mine and be like "heya uh" oh man what a classic snafu

Or, I could ignore all my problems and just put on the album?
iiii_by_falconrex121-d8kz04t.pngiiii_by_falconrex121-d8kz085.pngiiiiiiiii_by_falconrex121-d8kz0bq.png
1 2 ... 1841 1842 1843 1844 1845 ... 16130 16131