Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
1 2 ... 1842 1843 1844 1845 1846 ... 16090 16091
horror movies are cool
horror movies are cool
@lizardKing

Not having clean drinking water sucks... We didn't get hit ourselves, but for around about 3 months/since we moved into the new place/ we've been buying bottled water because our water is too unsafe to be drinkable. The amount of money we've poured into bottled water is horrid, but at least what we don't finish of it is for the pup and cat. We buy the lizards their own jugs, and boy do they go through some water!

I hope y'all get your water back soon!
@lizardKing

Not having clean drinking water sucks... We didn't get hit ourselves, but for around about 3 months/since we moved into the new place/ we've been buying bottled water because our water is too unsafe to be drinkable. The amount of money we've poured into bottled water is horrid, but at least what we don't finish of it is for the pup and cat. We buy the lizards their own jugs, and boy do they go through some water!

I hope y'all get your water back soon!
tumblr_inline_nzzpbdkauA1tgoz4u_500.gif
Google every single one of my settings are for English. When I do a search the result descriptions are in English. So please tell me ...
WHY ARE YOU SHOWING THE RESULTING PAGE IN SPANISH?
If I wanted my pages to automatically become in Spanish, I would let you know. Before anyone asks, did you have Google translate translate every page into Spanish, no I don't. Google translate gives me the option to translate to English ... On a page that would normally be in English in the first place.

Google, you're useless
Google every single one of my settings are for English. When I do a search the result descriptions are in English. So please tell me ...
WHY ARE YOU SHOWING THE RESULTING PAGE IN SPANISH?
If I wanted my pages to automatically become in Spanish, I would let you know. Before anyone asks, did you have Google translate translate every page into Spanish, no I don't. Google translate gives me the option to translate to English ... On a page that would normally be in English in the first place.

Google, you're useless
My Gen1s are scatter throughout my lair and hibernal den!
630_2b8ef30842f0175f_I.gif1271_254b885f5f41778c_I.gif
Love doing dress ups/scries. Just ask me if you want one. :D
At least, we all heard that SOMEBODY purred! Which is incontestable proof...
At least, we all heard that SOMEBODY purred! Which is incontestable proof...
Altered version of the 'Fancy Rat' item, edited to have a more blue colour scheme, grey/white husky colouring, and a pair of blue-tipped black crow wings + matching tail feathers. crow, they/them, fr+8
Pixel badges: Rat OwnerFallen London fandom
Rain World fandomGoth

current icon
@BeeFuzz
yeah, bottled water is so expensive! like, its just water, but i guess because its so inconvenient to transport its costs go up so much. Three months is killer, that is so long jeez. I mean, I don't think it should be unsafe for much longer? The water pipe was fixed a few days ago and most cities are good by now. I really hope it doesn't get too long, even a month sounds insane. So many local restaurants are gonna get screwed, I have to go to all the local joints i like and throw money at them so they don't have to close...

funny that the lizards are the ones who drink the most water, but now that I think about it our bunny drinks far more than anyone else. Its the small ones lol
@BeeFuzz
yeah, bottled water is so expensive! like, its just water, but i guess because its so inconvenient to transport its costs go up so much. Three months is killer, that is so long jeez. I mean, I don't think it should be unsafe for much longer? The water pipe was fixed a few days ago and most cities are good by now. I really hope it doesn't get too long, even a month sounds insane. So many local restaurants are gonna get screwed, I have to go to all the local joints i like and throw money at them so they don't have to close...

funny that the lizards are the ones who drink the most water, but now that I think about it our bunny drinks far more than anyone else. Its the small ones lol
[img]http://i.imgur.com/yn5ddzt.jpg[/img] [s][size=2] i cant resize[/size][/s] i desperately want to finish this but i cant until much later. at least i got a lot of it finished the last chance i had
yn5ddzt.jpg
i cant resize
i desperately want to finish this but i cant until much later. at least i got a lot of it finished the last chance i had
FR + 0 - pls click them! ->we8il1.png1uPJr1.pngkKuJh1.pngunknown.png
[quote name="@KennyMcCormick" date=2017-09-15 12:31:51] [img]http://i.imgur.com/yn5ddzt.jpg[/img] [s][size=2] i cant resize[/size][/s] i desperately want to finish this but i cant until much later. at least i got a lot of it finished the last chance i had [/quote]this is cooooooool in other news..kinda wanna get rid of excess things (i suppose it's a big mood for me. more big moods: moa pillar; knife emoji; "mmmmmmmMm"; "õõõõõõ"; "hhhhhhhhh")
@KennyMcCormick wrote on 2017-09-15:
yn5ddzt.jpg
i cant resize
i desperately want to finish this but i cant until much later. at least i got a lot of it finished the last chance i had
this is cooooooool

in other news..kinda wanna get rid of excess things
(i suppose it's a big mood for me. more big moods: moa pillar; knife emoji; "mmmmmmmMm"; "õõõõõõ"; "hhhhhhhhh")
a minimal doodle of a charcoal/periwinkle imperial with some matchy apparel lounging, with the text 'wow...' near her head she/her / frt+10

"have you tried drink water"
[quote name="sneekiblin" date=2017-09-15 13:01:36] [quote name="@KennyMcCormick" date=2017-09-15 12:31:51] [img]http://i.imgur.com/yn5ddzt.jpg[/img] [s][size=2] i cant resize[/size][/s] i desperately want to finish this but i cant until much later. at least i got a lot of it finished the last chance i had [/quote]this is cooooooool [/quote] I too think that's pretty cool! Nice details on there-I was able to instantly recognize it as Jupiter!
sneekiblin wrote on 2017-09-15:
@KennyMcCormick wrote on 2017-09-15:
yn5ddzt.jpg
i cant resize
this is cooooooool

I too think that's pretty cool! Nice details on there-I was able to instantly recognize it as Jupiter!
Coelum Ad Proelium Elige
I own the most wonderful Shiba Inus named Jiro and Lou!
tumblr_ns64vqP8Fx1tm17oeo2_75sq.pngtumblr_ns64vqP8Fx1tm17oeo2_75sq.pngtumblr_ns64vqP8Fx1tm17oeo2_75sq.png
What do Shiba Inus~ like to dream about? Is it dancing Hainus?
Rebecca Sugar's voice is so calming I want her to make 10000 audiobooks and I'll buy them all and listen to them every second of the day
Rebecca Sugar's voice is so calming I want her to make 10000 audiobooks and I'll buy them all and listen to them every second of the day
I'm gonna drive down main street tonight, then go to that party and wear this shirt, and tomorrow is the punk rock practice sleepover and I wish they'd never called it that because now I can't get it out of my head. Is that even reallly happening? what is going on?

i wish i had a better snare drum can somebody tell me why i have to reset the snare every heckin song
I'm gonna drive down main street tonight, then go to that party and wear this shirt, and tomorrow is the punk rock practice sleepover and I wish they'd never called it that because now I can't get it out of my head. Is that even reallly happening? what is going on?

i wish i had a better snare drum can somebody tell me why i have to reset the snare every heckin song
iiii_by_falconrex121-d8kz04t.pngiiii_by_falconrex121-d8kz085.pngiiiiiiiii_by_falconrex121-d8kz0bq.png
1 2 ... 1842 1843 1844 1845 1846 ... 16090 16091