Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
[center][img]https://media1.tenor.com/m/c2eIsQ02yWEAAAAd/duck-ducks.gif
duck-ducks.gif
A large eyed creature looks at the viewer, rainbow confetti spills all around it, the legend YIPPE can be read above it a silly doodle of my favorite dragon A large eyed creature with headphones. Rainbow coloured musical notes hover all around it. we stay silly

Agender Flag Pansexual Flag
Transmasculine Flag Demisexual Flag
A little praise can do so much to a struggle bug like me!! I'm glad my efforts are noticed, I've been trying so hard to do better hehe I am so happy today. This week went [i] so well [/i] [emoji=heart size=1]
A little praise can do so much to a struggle bug like me!! I'm glad my efforts are noticed, I've been trying so hard to do better hehe

I am so happy today. This week went so well
FR +9 | they/them
Only 6 more hours of work.

Today is dragging and I just want to be home snuggling my cats.
Only 6 more hours of work.

Today is dragging and I just want to be home snuggling my cats.
xkhfOvZ.png ...
Evis / Ils
They/Them
FR +2
Aroace
Normally i watch playthroughs, especially for games that are heavily story based or have gameplay I don’t like, because money problems. And even if I love the games I still don’t buy them because I need to save money.

Not often do I watch an entire playthrough enraptured by a game I didn’t think I would be interested in at first, and buy the game anyway because I could get a discount on it, there was many things the playthrough missed I wanted to see for myself, and because the game was so well made that I wanted to support the creator
Normally i watch playthroughs, especially for games that are heavily story based or have gameplay I don’t like, because money problems. And even if I love the games I still don’t buy them because I need to save money.

Not often do I watch an entire playthrough enraptured by a game I didn’t think I would be interested in at first, and buy the game anyway because I could get a discount on it, there was many things the playthrough missed I wanted to see for myself, and because the game was so well made that I wanted to support the creator
Stardust Sap Lamp - G1 Jade/Fog XYX for sale
cats r so funny. thre was one outside my window earlier and it kept meowingf at me an pawing at my fly-catcher net thing but refused to eat the foob i left outside for it . gave me the stink eye
cats r so funny. thre was one outside my window earlier and it kept meowingf at me an pawing at my fly-catcher net thing but refused to eat the foob i left outside for it . gave me the stink eye
VMUWU /// NEW FR PLAYER
FR TIME + 15 /// LONG LIVE THE ARCANIST!
HEAR! THE SIREN SONG CALL OF DEATH!

kCHWEjf.png He/It (Agender flag)
wonder if i should make a thread just about star stable generally like a hub, not the one where I decided to ask about coming back, back in december. that multiplayer feature where your friends help care for your horses is coming out in under 2 weeks and I would like to be as prepared as possible for when it does drop.

problem is, idk if there is already a hub that's just been buried for a long time... needs investigation at some point i'd say
wonder if i should make a thread just about star stable generally like a hub, not the one where I decided to ask about coming back, back in december. that multiplayer feature where your friends help care for your horses is coming out in under 2 weeks and I would like to be as prepared as possible for when it does drop.

problem is, idk if there is already a hub that's just been buried for a long time... needs investigation at some point i'd say
bgGXGPE.png
LGvol4P.png
G8AyR6r.png
AaYNmEX.png
SYiQlxK.png
ZcE4a9h.png

wip sig pls bear with i'm new to this stuff
Bleh I need a Foam gene AND undertide scroll and I have not even unlocked Deepsea Dive yet
Bleh I need a Foam gene AND undertide scroll and I have not even unlocked Deepsea Dive yet
IMG-3747.png
x
fBOw4m5.png S E C T O N I A fBOw4m5.png
o or secti // she/they - FR +3 - ping friendly
shortened-top.png
“In one of the stars I shall be living.
In one of them I shall be laughing.
And so it will be as if all the stars
were laughing, when you look
at the sky at night.”

shortened-bottom.png
"AND NOW YOUR HEART IS ON THE FLOOOOR"
"AND NOW YOUR HEART IS ON THE FLOOOOR"
Tz9zkEa.png Vibing to the voices in my head.
Surprisingly musical.
They got the bass.
I

AM

POWERFUL!!!
I

AM

POWERFUL!!!
Huge old dragon purge here. All under 2mil ID digits (T/G) accepted. 6 digits, leveled dragons, earth dragons, old coatls, unbreds, xxy, etc all for sale please make offers
im so mad i was about to go to the bathroom but as soon as i got up, someone else took the bathroom pass :sob:
im so mad i was about to go to the bathroom but as soon as i got up, someone else took the bathroom pass :sob:
< using my brain powers to get you to buy for 850g MONTY
he/it/veil
adhdtism
skincent shop
about me
93641105.png