Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
if you could do something to mitigate others' suffering, and it would only mildly inconvenience you to do so, and you don't do it, that is in fact moral cowardice
if you could do something to mitigate others' suffering, and it would only mildly inconvenience you to do so, and you don't do it, that is in fact moral cowardice
BLACK LIVES MATTER (Contains ways to help even if you can't donate/attend a protest!)| More ways to help | Free charity sites

IIQudw5.png
that moment when you've had a headache for 2 weeks straight [url=https://imgbb.com/][img]https://i.ibb.co/vV6z7j0/raf-360x360-075-t-fafafa-ca443f4786.jpg[/img][/url]
that moment when you've had a headache for 2 weeks straight

raf-360x360-075-t-fafafa-ca443f4786.jpg

rsz-2img-1151.png
I just found out somebody who I've known for years is "in the middle." wow. I don't even know what to say. (and they're literally trans too??)
I just found out somebody who I've known for years is "in the middle." wow. I don't even know what to say. (and they're literally trans too??)
~~~~ hello ^^ ~~~~
ara - 21 - she/any
pings and messages
always welcome :)
-
hh5n4WA.pngmlHpBMC.png
tqGkHih.png0XHtpWy.png
P4eo1Gw.png

---
Accent: petals of violet
500g/kt each
I made a Shenron scry a long time ago, but I made a new one again because of the recent news... Shame the color combo is rare.
I made a Shenron scry a long time ago, but I made a new one again because of the recent news... Shame the color combo is rare.
Avatar Dragon: Link / Tiny Dragon by AmberscaleArt. Teba
Masterpost of Guides
Fandragons
Regular
Temple of Time Hatchery
think my sibling needs extra hugs today...
think my sibling needs extra hugs today...
bgGXGPE.png
LGvol4P.png
G8AyR6r.png
AaYNmEX.png
SYiQlxK.png
ZcE4a9h.png

wip sig pls bear with i'm new to this stuff
(and the sky is gay)
(and the sky is gay)
HpBICfc.gif
» about me
» commissions
Why do my eyes feel so heavy
Like litterally it's like a forcing them to stay open and I'm not even tired
Why do my eyes feel so heavy
Like litterally it's like a forcing them to stay open and I'm not even tired
Yo, i'm just a dude existing in the void,
the voice that yells back when you yell into the void
I am really sad that Akira Toriyama passed away. :(
I am really sad that Akira Toriyama passed away. :(
0e7EtYn.png
[center][img]https://media1.tenor.com/m/c2eIsQ02yWEAAAAd/duck-ducks.gif
duck-ducks.gif
A large eyed creature looks at the viewer, rainbow confetti spills all around it, the legend YIPPE can be read above it a silly doodle of my favorite dragon A large eyed creature with headphones. Rainbow coloured musical notes hover all around it. we stay silly

Agender Flag Pansexual Flag
Transmasculine Flag Demisexual Flag
A little praise can do so much to a struggle bug like me!! I'm glad my efforts are noticed, I've been trying so hard to do better hehe I am so happy today. This week went [i] so well [/i] [emoji=heart size=1]
A little praise can do so much to a struggle bug like me!! I'm glad my efforts are noticed, I've been trying so hard to do better hehe

I am so happy today. This week went so well
FR +9 | they/them