Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
what a cool site! i cant really find any good hatcheries though
what a cool site! i cant really find any good hatcheries though
FR + 0 - pls click them! ->fDrNZ1.pngSESKG1.pngVQr271.pngn6PN31.pngr4NIc1.pngunknown.png
[b]Quick reminder for everyone:[/b] We've had to remove some posts from the thread under our Rules & Policies. This thread's topic is to post your current thought. [b][url=https://flightrising.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115005879886-Harassment#h_01G3HEQHW9MFHFY7WGXC7WJV2P]PYCT is not a substitute for your personal social media, your personal blog, therapy, etc.[/url][/b] From the [b][url=https://flightrising.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115005879886-Harassment#h_01G3HEQHW9MFHFY7WGXC7WJV2P]Rules & Policies[/url][/b]: [quote][b][u]“Trauma-dumping” & Venting[/u][/b] “Trauma-dumping” is an internet phenomenon in which an individual chooses to share their traumatic experiences or vents their negative feelings publicly, in a space that is both not appropriate, and without the consent of those engaging in the thread/discussion. The creation of threads to facilitate venting or trauma-dumping or using the Clan Profile, Dragon Biography, broadcasts, etc to trauma-dump or vent are also not allowed. [i]Flight Rising[/i] is a video game and video game website and we expect content on our site to reflect this fact. [b]Please do not use our video game website or our community as a substitute for professional counseling services.[/b][/quote]
Quick reminder for everyone:

We've had to remove some posts from the thread under our Rules & Policies. This thread's topic is to post your current thought. PYCT is not a substitute for your personal social media, your personal blog, therapy, etc.

From the Rules & Policies:

Quote:
“Trauma-dumping” & Venting

“Trauma-dumping” is an internet phenomenon in which an individual chooses to share their traumatic experiences or vents their negative feelings publicly, in a space that is both not appropriate, and without the consent of those engaging in the thread/discussion.

The creation of threads to facilitate venting or trauma-dumping or using the Clan Profile, Dragon Biography, broadcasts, etc to trauma-dump or vent are also not allowed. Flight Rising is a video game and video game website and we expect content on our site to reflect this fact. Please do not use our video game website or our community as a substitute for professional counseling services.
I want Master Mode for ToTK so bad....
I want Master Mode for ToTK so bad....
6WUYXR5.png Etna (FR+9)
She/They
Likes to make sprites
Gen 1 lair
Well getting down to single digit hp when fighting Viego was a bit of a toughie. I was nervous for a second there, oof. He did not wanna let me win.
Well getting down to single digit hp when fighting Viego was a bit of a toughie. I was nervous for a second there, oof. He did not wanna let me win.
WKtl2lb.pngYMPbu9R.pngBS4vqBB.png
Old Dragon Enjoyer
noodle dad in a ramen bowl
noodle dad in a ramen bowl
she/her
FR Time + 3
Wind flight
Semi hiatus
adoptions and starter packs here
7UXlQKU.gif
53548275035_c8f3cd96b1_q.jpgWXOu4H0.png
today has been really uneventful for a birthday and idk if that's a good thing or not
today has been really uneventful for a birthday and idk if that's a good thing or not
sUnbkMB.png fE0vSYy.png
XmHV7tO.png
mlHpBMC.png
YMPbu9R.png
Me sleepy, but it was a great D&D session last night.
Me sleepy, but it was a great D&D session last night.
BBfneFa.png ...
Evis / Ils
They/Them
FR +2
Aroace
I just remembered my dream from last night but i have no idea what actually happened... which kind of makes no sense. I was at this restaurant, super expensive, and these weird inky like creatures started attacking. Can't remember a lot of it though.
I just remembered my dream from last night but i have no idea what actually happened... which kind of makes no sense. I was at this restaurant, super expensive, and these weird inky like creatures started attacking. Can't remember a lot of it though.
ARAxlYW.png
J7D1quC.png
3CzZFT6.png
WI7lnRZ.png
6tBZa.gif6EBnp.gif
hey me, can you like? get up out of bed sooner? thanks
none of my cvs are getting any responses to this day lol.
hey me, can you like? get up out of bed sooner? thanks
none of my cvs are getting any responses to this day lol.
Amphipods are just wittle guys.
Amphipods are just wittle guys.
5255079-8Mmx39RQgBpdGm07.jpg