Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
[quote name="Lightehouse" date="2024-06-29 19:01:13" ] Caught that Rayquaza in one try, nice. [/quote] you also played the raid day today on pogo? haha i finished my growlithe evolution line today! got my last shiny hisuian growlithe i needed. sadly didn't get another shiny rayquaza though.
Lightehouse wrote on 2024-06-29 19:01:13:
Caught that Rayquaza in one try, nice.

you also played the raid day today on pogo? haha
i finished my growlithe evolution line today! got my last shiny hisuian growlithe i needed. sadly didn't get another shiny rayquaza though.
7oyHvos.png
OuP0IWM.png911operator.pngfdUVIfW.pngANZRVK7.pngBT1N47G.pngJ8QoPxT.png
ll0CfnD.png56yqAPu.png q9EEy5M.png UqlBGwo.png5hF3FGk.pngTW8ViqF.png
4kekx4D.pngSZwTK40.png2SxeZ07.png3CzZFT6.pngYUzmw5z.pngJEtmhoV.png
Kinda sad. ):

I was looking forward to this hatch all day for my birthday and so far no one has joined in the fun with me.

Just cut it short. No one else wanted to join.

Not speaking of here, but I really feel invisible on my birthday.
Kinda sad. ):

I was looking forward to this hatch all day for my birthday and so far no one has joined in the fun with me.

Just cut it short. No one else wanted to join.

Not speaking of here, but I really feel invisible on my birthday.
saint-pixilart.png ...
Evis / Ils
They/Them
FR +2
Aroace
My pity pokemon on go was a shiny eevee, and then i hatch a shiny charmander on masters ex, what is going ON
My pity pokemon on go was a shiny eevee, and then i hatch a shiny charmander on masters ex, what is going ON
BoppingBuilder.gif d7yqvjz-1e5a466c-8d17-4c31-88b5-2f7854d8b0e6.gifKieran, FR +2
d7yqvjz-1e5a466c-8d17-4c31-88b5-2f7854d8b0e6.gif They/Them
d7yqvjz-1e5a466c-8d17-4c31-88b5-2f7854d8b0e6.gif G1 and shiny pokemon hoarder
LMAO my grandma forgot about my brother's birthday until my mom messaged her "did you forget about your grandson?"... and she called me. She asked me if it was the 29th, I was like yes, and she told me happy birthday, and I went it's not my birthday. She was like "????" and so I was like "it's seriously not my birthday!" Then she ASKED IF I CHANGED MY BIRTHDAY TOO ?????? I KNOW SHE WAS MAKING A JOKE ABOUT ME CHANGING MY GENDER LMAOOOOOOO but I was like "Grandma seriously it's Gavyn's birthday," then everyone lost it because I was in the living with everyone else. Good god... she's something....
LMAO my grandma forgot about my brother's birthday until my mom messaged her "did you forget about your grandson?"... and she called me. She asked me if it was the 29th, I was like yes, and she told me happy birthday, and I went it's not my birthday. She was like "????" and so I was like "it's seriously not my birthday!" Then she ASKED IF I CHANGED MY BIRTHDAY TOO ?????? I KNOW SHE WAS MAKING A JOKE ABOUT ME CHANGING MY GENDER LMAOOOOOOO but I was like "Grandma seriously it's Gavyn's birthday," then everyone lost it because I was in the living with everyone else. Good god... she's something....
wishlist
he/kit
xenogender
trans
transmasc

arospec
rosboy
gay
ace

catgender
Adorable Arcane Hatchery! you should listen to them... NOW!!! Coatl Swirls! semi-verbal
autistic
bird dad
please ping!!!
FR+2
okay I've officially decided to go back on anxiety meds (once I ask my psychiatrist anyways, but I'm sure she'll say yes). my mental health has been in decline lately ngl and I've been debating this since March, but this week was just awful and I just looked at my mental health journal and it's definitely getting worse each month. so yeah finally biting the bullet!

(I was on anxiety meds before, but then my old psychiatrist retired and didn't even tell me so my prescription just ran out?? which is crazy. but anyways I weaned off them and I was actually fine for a long time!!
but yeah things are slowly getting worse again so I'm starting them again. probably indefinitely this time? but ofc that's up to the psychiatrist, we'll see!)

but anyways yayyyy feeling a bit more hopeful for the future again :) I should have done this months ago lmao, but at least I'm doing it now!
okay I've officially decided to go back on anxiety meds (once I ask my psychiatrist anyways, but I'm sure she'll say yes). my mental health has been in decline lately ngl and I've been debating this since March, but this week was just awful and I just looked at my mental health journal and it's definitely getting worse each month. so yeah finally biting the bullet!

(I was on anxiety meds before, but then my old psychiatrist retired and didn't even tell me so my prescription just ran out?? which is crazy. but anyways I weaned off them and I was actually fine for a long time!!
but yeah things are slowly getting worse again so I'm starting them again. probably indefinitely this time? but ofc that's up to the psychiatrist, we'll see!)

but anyways yayyyy feeling a bit more hopeful for the future again :) I should have done this months ago lmao, but at least I'm doing it now!
~~~~ hello ^^ ~~~~
ara - 21 - she/any
pings and messages
always welcome :)
-
hh5n4WA.pngmlHpBMC.png
tqGkHih.png0XHtpWy.png
P4eo1Gw.png

---
Accent: petals of violet
500g/kt each
i may be cringe but i am free (im going to make self inserts for my current hyperfixations and nobody can stop me)
i may be cringe but i am free (im going to make self inserts for my current hyperfixations and nobody can stop me)
eESLWsA.gif finn + blurr | he/they/it | 16
neurodivergent (please use tonetags!)
i'll make this look nicer eventually.
it's a zero, NOT an O!
hatchery
art shop
skin shop
wishlist
ezgif-4-9f981b15fe.gif
My foot hurts and I’m stressed out about it
My foot hurts and I’m stressed out about it
Rezzie| They/Them |24| +3 hours
I’m a silly lil weirdo who hasn’t actively played this game in at least 2 years and am trying to find my way around again!
...i wanted akito or meiko
not two different shiho cards, but OK
...i wanted akito or meiko
not two different shiho cards, but OK

WNKiucd.png
LEpJMnn.png
dT9HQge.png
bX96R21.png
UVJYCUl.png
Being an adult is tough,, bills are expensive heh.... looking forward to brighter times. Also I LOVE this game. Its so complex and theres so many layers to it. Super stimulating and fun. Sometimes I get bored but ill always come back
Being an adult is tough,, bills are expensive heh.... looking forward to brighter times. Also I LOVE this game. Its so complex and theres so many layers to it. Super stimulating and fun. Sometimes I get bored but ill always come back
4W0Ys.gif
I love crossover pairings, I seriously don’t care if it’s cringe

Doesn’t mean I’ll post my content online though lol
I love crossover pairings, I seriously don’t care if it’s cringe

Doesn’t mean I’ll post my content online though lol