Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
okay I think I've squeezed every drop of serotonin out of that fandom that I possibly can lol
wow that only took like. two days.

back to the batkids, probably
okay I think I've squeezed every drop of serotonin out of that fandom that I possibly can lol
wow that only took like. two days.

back to the batkids, probably
~~~~ hello ^^ ~~~~
ara - 21 - she/any
pings and messages
always welcome :)
-
hh5n4WA.pngmlHpBMC.png
tqGkHih.png0XHtpWy.png
P4eo1Gw.png

---
Accent: petals of violet
500g/kt each
Oh no i had my very first weird response that im aroace. Something that its just a mental issue. Is it?
Time to move on and just finish my work... just stings
Oh no i had my very first weird response that im aroace. Something that its just a mental issue. Is it?
Time to move on and just finish my work... just stings
6WUYXR5.png Etna (FR+9)
She/They
Likes to make sprites
Gen 1 lair
Why are flight changes so expensive. :(
Why are flight changes so expensive. :(
ytkEBod.pngJkqGYr7.pngvZmPWxA.pnga129Nss.pngAQPJNOh.png5hF3FGk.png
My boy Maple just gave me a full 5 egg nest! Good job Maple! You and Porcelain are going to be great dads!
My boy Maple just gave me a full 5 egg nest! Good job Maple! You and Porcelain are going to be great dads!
6nI5sr3.png UPbvkZE.png
Trying to figure out why one of my Dragons doesn't show up as possilble future parent for my litte project to get the one dragon I'm after that doesn't yet exist... Glitched? Maybe? Like I have no idea what's wrong. I know some dragons get a glitch like that but isn't that supposed to be rare? I only read about that like a few days ago and one of my new dragons has abandoned me and my project and now I'm so confused. There's no cooldown that I can see, it just down't show up in the List of possible parents, either of them- had to check so it hadn't for some reason changed prefered gender or somthing. Ugh I'm doomed to fail. My lovely possibly Ausexual(?) dragon: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/86015247][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/860153/86015247_350.png[/img][/url]
Trying to figure out why one of my Dragons doesn't show up as possilble future parent for my litte project to get the one dragon I'm after that doesn't yet exist... Glitched? Maybe? Like I have no idea what's wrong. I know some dragons get a glitch like that but isn't that supposed to be rare? I only read about that like a few days ago and one of my new dragons has abandoned me and my project and now I'm so confused. There's no cooldown that I can see, it just down't show up in the List of possible parents, either of them- had to check so it hadn't for some reason changed prefered gender or somthing.

Ugh I'm doomed to fail. My lovely possibly Ausexual(?) dragon:
86015247_350.png
tumblr_oliyc3cZWr1w639roo1_1280.png
Reality is polarizing, which is why I spend my days dreaming instead.
Reality is polarizing, which is why I spend my days dreaming instead.
Huge old dragon purge here. All under 2mil ID digits (T/G) accepted. 6 digits, leveled dragons, earth dragons, old coatls, unbreds, xxy, etc all for sale please make offers
idk why i stopped playing DQ11, it's so beautiful looking. probably because i don't use my ps4 that much anymore. got the PC version now and boy, having that 60FPS or higher option is so good

also rip, i will not be able to finish it before tuesday so i'll have to pick it up again sometime once i feel like i need a break from crash team rumble

(so excited for crash team rumble!!)
idk why i stopped playing DQ11, it's so beautiful looking. probably because i don't use my ps4 that much anymore. got the PC version now and boy, having that 60FPS or higher option is so good

also rip, i will not be able to finish it before tuesday so i'll have to pick it up again sometime once i feel like i need a break from crash team rumble

(so excited for crash team rumble!!)

WNKiucd.png
LEpJMnn.png
dT9HQge.png
bX96R21.png
UVJYCUl.png
you know an interest is going to ruin your life when you recommend it to your friends in a DREAM
you know an interest is going to ruin your life when you recommend it to your friends in a DREAM
Oup.gif
^ hi.. . my art ^
It feels like nothing is ever going to be okay again.
It feels like nothing is ever going to be okay again.
DQ9i0QA.png
Whyyyyy didn’t I think of buying printer ink while I still had money??

Now I want to print stuff but I’m broke ;_;
Whyyyyy didn’t I think of buying printer ink while I still had money??

Now I want to print stuff but I’m broke ;_;
6nI5sr3.png UPbvkZE.png