Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
i really hope my splat3 sanei plushies come today... its been 7 days since i ordered them and the shipping said 4 - 8 days :sob:
i really hope my splat3 sanei plushies come today... its been 7 days since i ordered them and the shipping said 4 - 8 days :sob:
memtro
fr+3
he/xey
demiboy

Untitled_Artwork.png
Untitled_Artwork.png
Untitled_Artwork.png
Untitled_Artwork.png
Untitled_Artwork.png
Untitled_Artwork.png
—— songs that are important to me
or that give me unreasonable joy :>
I don’t feel social at all today ;-;
I don’t feel social at all today ;-;
i don't think my sister's present is gonna arrive before she leaves on wednesday, ugh. it said it would take up to 30 business days but c'mon. it's been 17 days already. pls arrive tomorrow or something, it's the last day mail is delivered before she leaves
i don't think my sister's present is gonna arrive before she leaves on wednesday, ugh. it said it would take up to 30 business days but c'mon. it's been 17 days already. pls arrive tomorrow or something, it's the last day mail is delivered before she leaves

WNKiucd.png
LEpJMnn.png
dT9HQge.png
bX96R21.png
UVJYCUl.png
People are kinda nutso—i don’t understand anything about anyone anymore
People are kinda nutso—i don’t understand anything about anyone anymore
Why don’t you let me free?
CAUSE YOU’D NEVER DARE TO BE!

~Evelyn Evelyn
Fennec Shand my beloved
Fennec Shand my beloved
"Hi my name is Crow with a B and I’ve been afraid of insects my whole lif-" "Stop stop stop- where?" "What?" "Where’s the B? "TherE'S A BEE???"
Pixel Adopts --- Wishlist/Gene tracker
[quote name="JoweeTheRaposa" date="2023-02-20 03:46:22" ] Why are those two background characters from Unova suddenly so popular??? Maybe they were always popular and I just never realized? [/quote] Ingo got kidnapped in Legends Arceus and became trapped in the hisui reigon so the submas fandom emerged from it's grave like a spiritomb
JoweeTheRaposa wrote on 2023-02-20 03:46:22:
Why are those two background characters from Unova suddenly so popular???

Maybe they were always popular and I just never realized?
Ingo got kidnapped in Legends Arceus and became trapped in the hisui reigon so the submas fandom emerged from it's grave like a spiritomb
beware of spelling errord, my keyboard is broken and my hands finemotor skills are too.
please click on my creatures, thanks
Lab Profile
*law and order: svu theme song plays*
*law and order: svu theme song plays*
aW48MUW.pngpZJYyk4.png
Featherback Pelt Sandstone
How did I end up with a Naomi dragon born of THREE DIFFERENT INITIAL LINES ALL CONNECTED TO WILLOW HERSELF-
How did I end up with a Naomi dragon born of THREE DIFFERENT INITIAL LINES ALL CONNECTED TO WILLOW HERSELF-
It appears they have accidentally hung up on me. I shall now wait to see if they call me back now or later while lamenting my really expensive/time-consuming dragon projects.
It appears they have accidentally hung up on me. I shall now wait to see if they call me back now or later while lamenting my really expensive/time-consuming dragon projects.
XFjPUms.png[An error has occurred. Please try again later.]YlbAFZL.png
*jerma voice* video games suck! video games suck! all video games suck!
*jerma voice* video games suck! video games suck! all video games suck!
HpBICfc.gif
» about me
» commissions