Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
Everything I hear about this person just makes them sound more and more unpleasant and negative. I've never interacted with them before, but honestly I'm kinda glad they've apparently blocked me on tumblr because I would like to avoid them as well. :|
Everything I hear about this person just makes them sound more and more unpleasant and negative. I've never interacted with them before, but honestly I'm kinda glad they've apparently blocked me on tumblr because I would like to avoid them as well. :|
PB-logo-transparent1.png gem.png Ashes | F
gem.png +4h FR time
gem.png Feel free to ping me!
the pocahontas movie is, well uh, YIKES but god damnit the music is amazing, i'll give it that
the pocahontas movie is, well uh, YIKES but god damnit the music is amazing, i'll give it that
LVVfHp2.png | FR+3
| elune adore
| wishlist
| adopts
86128068.pngw7Yv8Mj.png
A big no to normalising cultural hatred of arthropods! When I make a horror game, the player will say "oh hey, buddy" after seeing a cockroach and then they'll pet them. Just a little guy. A friend.
No "ew gross" or "AAAHHH KILL IT KILL IT" or "thank god it's dead", we WILL positively reinforce good interactions with fellow sentient beings. Arthropods will be the least of your concerns while playing the game.
A big no to normalising cultural hatred of arthropods! When I make a horror game, the player will say "oh hey, buddy" after seeing a cockroach and then they'll pet them. Just a little guy. A friend.
No "ew gross" or "AAAHHH KILL IT KILL IT" or "thank god it's dead", we WILL positively reinforce good interactions with fellow sentient beings. Arthropods will be the least of your concerns while playing the game.
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
i miss technoblade
i miss technoblade
.. ..
0updeWQ.png
... ... ... ...
o717-d01-lyricalmyxteries.pngo717-d02-lyricalmyxteries.pngo717-d03-lyricalmyxteries.pngo717-d04-lyricalmyxteries.pngo717-d05-lyricalmyxteries.png
the Suffering when you see someone's progen with amazing colors on the front page and they haven't logged in in 8 years

also @ admins: pls make a venue that's better for crystalline gala than woodland path. it's so boring here
the Suffering when you see someone's progen with amazing colors on the front page and they haven't logged in in 8 years

also @ admins: pls make a venue that's better for crystalline gala than woodland path. it's so boring here
BLACK LIVES MATTER (Contains ways to help even if you can't donate/attend a protest!)| More ways to help | Free charity sites

IIQudw5.png
narcolepsy moment!
narcolepsy moment!
HpBICfc.gif
» about me
» commissions
tentacles may fit the aesthetic but the urge to use one of the pride vistas is strong..
tentacles may fit the aesthetic but the urge to use one of the pride vistas is strong..
xxx the octopus the myth the legend dj octavio fandragon xx "GYAH HA HA! Not if I crash your big finish!"
credit to cephalonheadquarters on tumblr credit to cephalonheadquarters on tumblr
KLTxh3r.pngv2PJF9u.pngeswSnrS.png
bX96R21.png6meUms1.png
splatoon fandragons!!
e
e
Bord
Bord
beware of spelling errord, my keyboard is broken and my hands finemotor skills are too.
please click on my creatures, thanks
Lab Profile
I really wish I could pull off whatever hairstyle Vash is rocking in Trigun Stampede
I really wish I could pull off whatever hairstyle Vash is rocking in Trigun Stampede
6nI5sr3.png Arcane-Network.png
the yakuza fandom creates some of the best content out there fr
the yakuza fandom creates some of the best content out there fr

WNKiucd.png
LEpJMnn.png
dT9HQge.png
bX96R21.png
UVJYCUl.png