Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
hmmm... gay cephalopods..
hmmm... gay cephalopods..
xxx the octopus the myth the legend dj octavio fandragon xx "GYAH HA HA! Not if I crash your big finish!"
credit to cephalonheadquarters on tumblr credit to cephalonheadquarters on tumblr
KLTxh3r.pngv2PJF9u.pngeswSnrS.png
bX96R21.png6meUms1.png
splatoon fandragons!!
e
e
thinkin about stinkin
thinkin about stinkin
hi i'm snips // she/her, 90s kid, fr+3
Nwfsbt5.png
RrTI6A7.png
[quote name="SnickerSnack" date="2023-01-05 18:09:07" ] Is it possible to eat too much rice? Would you puke before your stomach burst or would you just be sitting there and then all of a sudden your stomach goes kablooey? [/quote] Your stomach can swell to fill your entire cavity, pushing other things out of the way until it perforates on your ribs and explodes :) if you don't puke that is
SnickerSnack wrote on 2023-01-05 18:09:07:
Is it possible to eat too much rice? Would you puke before your stomach burst or would you just be sitting there and then all of a sudden your stomach goes kablooey?

Your stomach can swell to fill your entire cavity, pushing other things out of the way until it perforates on your ribs and explodes :)
if you don't puke that is
3BQENe8.png
J7D1quC.png
qJFAY9h.png
47OyeGK.png
8B7LZd5.png
.........................................................................................................................................................................................
johPgo5.png
sleeb
sleeb
aW48MUW.pngpZJYyk4.png
Featherback Pelt Sandstone
i regret reading murder drone fanfics with my friend
i regret reading murder drone fanfics with my friend
sa_by_dragondear-dbjnlgf.png
628CD78C-9298-412D-B043-A7D90AE2BA8F.gif
call me clarice ( formerly 0loser0 ! )
pronounz are she/they
my timezone is current fr time
online at random moment
i'm having a lot of fun with F2nd but i wish you could just unlock all the songs immediately, and not have to unlock each difficulty as well. i just wanna play on hard/extreme right off the bat please and not sit through normal difficulty

on the upside, i LOVE the diva room feature. being able to interact with the vocaloids is so cute aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

i might need to track down a PS3 and a copy of the game so i can play it on original hardware
i'm having a lot of fun with F2nd but i wish you could just unlock all the songs immediately, and not have to unlock each difficulty as well. i just wanna play on hard/extreme right off the bat please and not sit through normal difficulty

on the upside, i LOVE the diva room feature. being able to interact with the vocaloids is so cute aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

i might need to track down a PS3 and a copy of the game so i can play it on original hardware

WNKiucd.png
LEpJMnn.png
dT9HQge.png
bX96R21.png
UVJYCUl.png
Great googly moogly I have read some things on this frosty Friday morning.

Also why does Kaneshiro look like.. well. I'm not sure. But he makes my skin crawl.
Great googly moogly I have read some things on this frosty Friday morning.

Also why does Kaneshiro look like.. well. I'm not sure. But he makes my skin crawl.
WKtl2lb.pngYMPbu9R.pngBS4vqBB.png
Old Dragon Enjoyer
And now I am super anxious.
And now I am super anxious.
PJb908Z.png
Explodes but in the anxious kinda way
— Fergy (they/he)
Explodes but in the anxious kinda way
— Fergy (they/he)
Chao Garden System
Traumagenic • System of 40+
[quote name="Adabat" date="2023-01-05 19:37:21" ] sometimes you have to stop picking project dragons off the AH and just start the damn project [/quote] *sigh* exactly *looks at my 50+ projects*
Adabat wrote on 2023-01-05 19:37:21:
sometimes you have to stop picking project dragons off the AH and just start the damn project
*sigh* exactly *looks at my 50+ projects*
BoppingBuilder.gif d7yqvjz-1e5a466c-8d17-4c31-88b5-2f7854d8b0e6.gifKieran, FR +2
d7yqvjz-1e5a466c-8d17-4c31-88b5-2f7854d8b0e6.gif They/Them
d7yqvjz-1e5a466c-8d17-4c31-88b5-2f7854d8b0e6.gif G1 and shiny pokemon hoarder