Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
i wish my brain wasn't literally a malnourished hamster running on a wheel so i could understand how to play glimmer & gloom
i wish my brain wasn't literally a malnourished hamster running on a wheel so i could understand how to play glimmer & gloom
................................................... .
he/him
please ping me when replying to me
... 0c6d754360cac7b4e6251a3b5ac42a7718ac068d.png
i really want to take a picture of the dogs rn but rose isnt asleep and if she looks at the camera the picture will be ruined
i really want to take a picture of the dogs rn but rose isnt asleep and if she looks at the camera the picture will be ruined
fd42d8db496e46e1da3cda70d0e1285f654c6221.gif
im tired and slightly angry, i want to set something on fire
im tired and slightly angry, i want to set something on fire
beware of spelling errord, my keyboard is broken and my hands finemotor skills are too.
please click on my creatures, thanks
Lab Profile
It’s been a rough day. It’s the start of finals week and when I was studying, I spilt my lunch on my lap. And it was sauce-y so it definitely made a mess. At least the rest of it was tasty…
It’s been a rough day. It’s the start of finals week and when I was studying, I spilt my lunch on my lap. And it was sauce-y so it definitely made a mess. At least the rest of it was tasty…
not me purchasing Candypop off itunes for us dollars in the year of 2022 [quote name="RheoTastic" date="2022-05-30 10:20:20" ] okay I’ve got two days to write this. I can do this I can shake the heavens [/quote] okay I didnt meet this check but I will this time, I can feel it!!
not me purchasing Candypop off itunes for us dollars in the year of 2022
RheoTastic wrote on 2022-05-30 10:20:20:
okay I’ve got two days to write this. I can do this I can shake the heavens
okay I didnt meet this check but I will this time, I can feel it!!
KHUgIpL.gif sMnKARY.png fK5z2eq.gif
Sad. There are no DCI performances/competitions where I live. And I can’t travel to any… One day, I’m gonna go to the DCI finals.
Sad. There are no DCI performances/competitions where I live. And I can’t travel to any… One day, I’m gonna go to the DCI finals.
allycatcher.pngmlHpBMC.png.t0wRx.gif.mBU64.gif
ok so nothing happens today, but everything happens tomorrow
I swear I will sue if they don't have the Japanese nuggets at the restaurant tomorrow-
ok so nothing happens today, but everything happens tomorrow
I swear I will sue if they don't have the Japanese nuggets at the restaurant tomorrow-
why is my ear bleeding?
why is my ear bleeding?
hmm

if i go back and continue next year for the grad diploma or something else thats postgrad related, like whatever ya gotta do to become a tutor

maybe i'll focus on this story because the itch to make a pilot (or other type of animated concept) is really strong
and the world building so far is actually fleshed out pretty decently, and im vibing with it a bit more than my current project for this year

but how to create a good story and also make it gay... hmm
hmm

if i go back and continue next year for the grad diploma or something else thats postgrad related, like whatever ya gotta do to become a tutor

maybe i'll focus on this story because the itch to make a pilot (or other type of animated concept) is really strong
and the world building so far is actually fleshed out pretty decently, and im vibing with it a bit more than my current project for this year

but how to create a good story and also make it gay... hmm
xxx the octopus the myth the legend dj octavio fandragon xx "GYAH HA HA! Not if I crash your big finish!"
credit to cephalonheadquarters on tumblr credit to cephalonheadquarters on tumblr
KLTxh3r.pngv2PJF9u.pngeswSnrS.png
bX96R21.png6meUms1.png
splatoon fandragons!!
e
e
social media will get me doxed
social media will get me doxed
6mMEIZV.png

| Akeovelora

| he/they.

"With so much at stake, and so many eyes upon him, he feels it necessary to stay strong and to silently bear any burden."
akeovelora.gif

6mMEIZV.png
76125719p.png