Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
i have never loved someone this much what the heckkkk /pos
i have never loved someone this much what the heckkkk /pos
Rippling Cloth !

lev (he/him)
+0 fr time
pings/pms okay
friend requests okay
!!!

!!!
Heck yeah! Invisible corn!
Heck yeah! Invisible corn!
xxxxxx dTi4eBQ.png
Mc18oIP.pngTHh9Xzq.pngMc18oIP.png
x
She/They | FR+0 | [theme]

00111100 00110011 00100001

tutant meenage neetle teetles
x
Mc18oIP.pngTHh9Xzq.pngMc18oIP.png
7tXS7Wb.png
Is it that time of the month again? I suddenly have the urge to binge Minecraft.
Is it that time of the month again? I suddenly have the urge to binge Minecraft.
Wait, the Brokenlens server shutdown!? I used to love Brokenlens back in the day. I would play Murder Mystery all the time on there. [emoji=coatl sad size=1] Ugh, I heard Minecraft is starting to pick and choose favorites when it comes to servers. I haven’t played in forever, so I wouldn’t know from experience. If that is the case, though, then I am really upset they never promoted Brokenlens because it was a genuinely fun server.
Wait, the Brokenlens server shutdown!? I used to love Brokenlens back in the day. I would play Murder Mystery all the time on there.

Ugh, I heard Minecraft is starting to pick and choose favorites when it comes to servers. I haven’t played in forever, so I wouldn’t know from experience. If that is the case, though, then I am really upset they never promoted Brokenlens because it was a genuinely fun server.
5255079-8Mmx39RQgBpdGm07.jpg
grinding with my bee eff eff.. AND SHE GETS AN ELIMINATE RIGHT NEXT TO ME… i hate it here
grinding with my bee eff eff.. AND SHE GETS AN ELIMINATE RIGHT NEXT TO ME… i hate it here
Music001.gif
watching tremors rn and it’s honestly the funniest b horror movie ive seen in a while
watching tremors rn and it’s honestly the funniest b horror movie ive seen in a while
aW48MUW.pngpZJYyk4.png
Featherback Pelt Sandstone
Watching the last season of The last kingdom and I am just-.... I have no words so just let me -

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay.
Watching the last season of The last kingdom and I am just-.... I have no words so just let me -

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay.
BkLX97a.pngOctopus is welcomeYya65zH.png
*patiently waits for bestie* =)…

I hope she’s doing alright

*realizes that my mother hasn’t done anything for me to get me an actual service dog and the service dog that I was supposed to have became a pet instead* are you- KIDDING ME!? I- okay. Whatever. I’m over this.
This is going to be her fault when I’m supposed to have a service dog when I go out in public and have a mental breakdown or have a ptsd attack.
*patiently waits for bestie* =)…

I hope she’s doing alright

*realizes that my mother hasn’t done anything for me to get me an actual service dog and the service dog that I was supposed to have became a pet instead* are you- KIDDING ME!? I- okay. Whatever. I’m over this.
This is going to be her fault when I’m supposed to have a service dog when I go out in public and have a mental breakdown or have a ptsd attack.
chaogarden.gif
the number 29 feels more like a wednesday day
the number 29 feels more like a wednesday day
fd42d8db496e46e1da3cda70d0e1285f654c6221.gif
mfw my hibden dragons are starting to have more lore than my main
mfw my hibden dragons are starting to have more lore than my main
LVVfHp2.png | FR+3
| elune adore
| wishlist
| adopts
86128068.pngw7Yv8Mj.png