Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
Obelisks are slowly taking over my lair and 13 of them are gen 1s with more inbound please send help I can't--
Obelisks are slowly taking over my lair and 13 of them are gen 1s with more inbound please send help I can't--
Eco1dmi.png Egg Art Shop

Skin shop

Art Shop
I ain’t got no wi-fi but I’m glad that my sister decided to visit us! Woohoo!
I ain’t got no wi-fi but I’m glad that my sister decided to visit us! Woohoo!
chaogarden.gif
I would love it if my stomach would stop hurting. If this continues for another couple days I'm going to have to visit a doctor or something, uuuuugh.
I would love it if my stomach would stop hurting. If this continues for another couple days I'm going to have to visit a doctor or something, uuuuugh.
51818638.png _
beating a whole team in pokémon unite ((while im drünk)) while my team is afk is my greatest accomplishment so far /hj
beating a whole team in pokémon unite ((while im drünk)) while my team is afk is my greatest accomplishment so far /hj
aW48MUW.pngpZJYyk4.png
Featherback Pelt Sandstone
if you are a warriors fan,relate to me with this, Wouldnt lighting flight technically be thunderclan?,or shadow,shadowclan?,or water could be riverclan....,and windclan,well.....windclan!,the possibilities are endless
if you are a warriors fan,relate to me with this, Wouldnt lighting flight technically be thunderclan?,or shadow,shadowclan?,or water could be riverclan....,and windclan,well.....windclan!,the possibilities are endless
7GZL67L.pngdO7Qce6.pngA blue-and-green blinkie with an image of an azure crystal/jungle shimmer/jade crackle female-posed Bogsneak to the right. On the left, pixelated white text says ''free ingo!''
Likes?| Bandlab|For sale|JOIN THE CHAOS
why are hearing problems so much lower priority than seeing problems... like if i can't read the board i'm moved to the front of the classroom, but if i can't hear what the teacher is saying then i'm told to pay more attention. like. yikes.
why are hearing problems so much lower priority than seeing problems... like if i can't read the board i'm moved to the front of the classroom, but if i can't hear what the teacher is saying then i'm told to pay more attention. like. yikes.
} pings encouraged! i'm subbed to a lot of threads {

} check out my avatar dragon! {

} i forget things easily, please ping/PM me if i haven't responded in a few days {
today on being over dramatic:

my god it feels like my fingers were amputated when i file them all the way down eww god its DECAPITATED i want my nails back this is awful
today on being over dramatic:

my god it feels like my fingers were amputated when i file them all the way down eww god its DECAPITATED i want my nails back this is awful
LVVfHp2.png | FR+3
| elune adore
| wishlist
| adopts
86128068.pngw7Yv8Mj.png
i've never grown so attached to a fandom-in-law before but i'm still debating on whether or not i actually want to watch the show... i've heard a lot of good feedback, to be fair, but it doesn't really seem to be my cup of tea.
i've never grown so attached to a fandom-in-law before but i'm still debating on whether or not i actually want to watch the show... i've heard a lot of good feedback, to be fair, but it doesn't really seem to be my cup of tea.
To the coli meat grinder I go.
To the coli meat grinder I go.
7ec4d967d09d92be1cbc5502b91700b20e05d1c0.gif 16446.png
+ Nags +
Amateur Artist
Professional Procrastinator
Fandragon Fanatic
16438.png 1eb8ba3e2a6af91adc647d6307f1cc30fa2e6290.gif
My head hurts.
My head hurts.
u2HsRAV.gifTl3s58j.pngu2HsRAV.gif