Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
I'm so... TIRED. I work at a Starbucks that's right next to a college and this week has been move-in week, aka our busiest week of the year pretty much. Can I sleep for like a month now? Hibernation, that's what that is called. I would like to hibernate.
I'm so... TIRED. I work at a Starbucks that's right next to a college and this week has been move-in week, aka our busiest week of the year pretty much. Can I sleep for like a month now? Hibernation, that's what that is called. I would like to hibernate.
no one should read this, but it must be said xxx
water-banner-3_zps1eafde0d.gif
Everyrhing hurts sonmuch more now..
Everyrhing hurts sonmuch more now..
russianoreo_1.gif
Fronter(s): Vicky
About our system!
My art shop!
brokenankles_2.gifspinnyidle_1.gif
i wanna change my un to altava.... because the name emmy is taken
what can i say, i love her so much
i wanna change my un to altava.... because the name emmy is taken
what can i say, i love her so much
i want this soup mug that says "don't bother me im crabby" but i dont need another mug... but crab mug...
i want this soup mug that says "don't bother me im crabby" but i dont need another mug... but crab mug...
51983.png G1 Unbred LVL 25 (all stones) Gold/Fuschia/Fuschia - 2kg!

Characters for sale - 25% off

Buying adult fodder - 6kT per dragon + 5kT for unfed adults
I hope my laptop comes in soon, it's supposed to come in today. I'm just paranoid that something might happen to the package
I hope my laptop comes in soon, it's supposed to come in today. I'm just paranoid that something might happen to the package
Shoutout to the one woodpecker who was hanging upside down and drilling into our metal mailbox.
Shoutout to the one woodpecker who was hanging upside down and drilling into our metal mailbox.
5255079-8Mmx39RQgBpdGm07.jpg
gonna change my signature sometime since i've just been procrastinating doing so *immediately goes back to procrastinating*
gonna change my signature sometime since i've just been procrastinating doing so *immediately goes back to procrastinating*
ezgif.com-resize1.gif ezgif.com-resize2.gif
- + sugi !!! + -
he/they/she
SHOWTIME!

- my little art shop -
"I know our ending
will be
a happy one."
There is NO shame in someone enjoying HARMLESS, UNPROBLEMATIC fanfiction. That's my opinion.
There is NO shame in someone enjoying HARMLESS, UNPROBLEMATIC fanfiction. That's my opinion.
lil-tiger-by-brightmyth.png
█████████████████
███████████████
███
She/her - 23 - Artist

Trigun Stampede - Dr. Stone
Fleet Foxes - Delicious in Dungeon

How am I getting 3 Hydras but not a single Tunnel Hydra...
How am I getting 3 Hydras but not a single Tunnel Hydra...
ytkEBod.pngJkqGYr7.pngvZmPWxA.pnga129Nss.pngAQPJNOh.png5hF3FGk.png
Do i nap, shiny hunt, or try to get another egg from the coli?
Do i nap, shiny hunt, or try to get another egg from the coli?
TBD