Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
Lifehack I wish everyone knew: 4-way water keys are less than $20 at almost any hardware store and allow you to access clean water at nearly any building at any time of day or night. If you've ever seen taps without handles but rather a metal shape at the top, this is because they are operated with a water key.
Lifehack I wish everyone knew: 4-way water keys are less than $20 at almost any hardware store and allow you to access clean water at nearly any building at any time of day or night. If you've ever seen taps without handles but rather a metal shape at the top, this is because they are operated with a water key.
- Coli Addiction Quest/Challenge Thread
OMG WHAT IS THAT A FREAKING GHOSTRIDER IN A GAME, AND IT'S ROBBIE REYES- [img]https://i.imgur.com/eOl0bj7.png[/img] I have no idea what that game is, apparently something fresh new, but hell yeah I'm totally in if there's a Ghost Rider. Glad to see Robbie on a cover, finally my man is getting some recognision. I know good ol' Blaze would be good as well but c'mone he have so much potential. The trailer looks s i c k. Can't wait for it's relase, looks like a really neat game and I hope it can beat Spiderman 2018 with quality~
OMG WHAT
IS THAT A FREAKING GHOSTRIDER IN A GAME, AND IT'S ROBBIE REYES-
eOl0bj7.png
I have no idea what that game is, apparently something fresh new, but hell yeah I'm totally in if there's a Ghost Rider. Glad to see Robbie on a cover, finally my man is getting some recognision. I know good ol' Blaze would be good as well but c'mone he have so much potential.
The trailer looks s i c k. Can't wait for it's relase, looks like a really neat game and I hope it can beat Spiderman 2018 with quality~
L8kPJSl.png
H2nH3VN.pngurcyEj1.pngTTtkdFX.pngE3N752b.png
X6le0pA.png
dude oh my god i am this close to kicking this guy out of the server. one of our group members caught some malware on their computer, did everything they could to fix it and couldn't so they're gonna wipe and restart. i quite literally went to school for compsci, this is the only option they've got unless they wanna keep trying to brute force programs. i have said this in the chat already.

dude comes along, pings my group member and is like "do u need tech support" no??? we both have literally complete understanding of the issue and they did not ask for your help jesus christ PLEASE stop throwing in your stupid advice where nobody needs it
dude oh my god i am this close to kicking this guy out of the server. one of our group members caught some malware on their computer, did everything they could to fix it and couldn't so they're gonna wipe and restart. i quite literally went to school for compsci, this is the only option they've got unless they wanna keep trying to brute force programs. i have said this in the chat already.

dude comes along, pings my group member and is like "do u need tech support" no??? we both have literally complete understanding of the issue and they did not ask for your help jesus christ PLEASE stop throwing in your stupid advice where nobody needs it
FR + 0 - pls click them! ->vGwIL1.pngnI37i1.pngaQ9MU1.pngunknown.png
that was one hell of a disturbing dream. two disturbing dreams, actually. why does my brain create these monstrosities they're even scarier awake than when i experience them in my sleep
that was one hell of a disturbing dream. two disturbing dreams, actually. why does my brain create these monstrosities they're even scarier awake than when i experience them in my sleep
Well, there is a big cottontail rabbit eating under our bird feeders. I assume he must be munching on the seeds that fall out when the blue jays eat. Did I mention that blue jays are the messiest eaters out of ALL the birds that visit? Even the grackles are better about not leaving a mess. Still love them, though. [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
Well, there is a big cottontail rabbit eating under our bird feeders. I assume he must be munching on the seeds that fall out when the blue jays eat. Did I mention that blue jays are the messiest eaters out of ALL the birds that visit? Even the grackles are better about not leaving a mess. Still love them, though.
5255079-8Mmx39RQgBpdGm07.jpg
:l

really hope the raiding later is actually enjoyable. i'm just gonna sit and cry for now i guess
:l

really hope the raiding later is actually enjoyable. i'm just gonna sit and cry for now i guess
FR + 0 - pls click them! ->vGwIL1.pngnI37i1.pngaQ9MU1.pngunknown.png
my teacher thinks i'm dumb when in fact i am forgetful
my teacher thinks i'm dumb when in fact i am forgetful
Ot3Ahks.jpg
I feel bad for being terse with my friend, but what the heck was he expecting me to say in that situation?

"Oh, something's wrong? Better drop everything for you and drive 10 hours away to help your friend that I do not know at all. Oops, guess I'll be paying the over $200 in gas that'll take to get there too. And I'll have to drive the whole time because you drive 45 MPH as a default speed on the highway."

No.

I am not your chauffeur solve it yourself.
I feel bad for being terse with my friend, but what the heck was he expecting me to say in that situation?

"Oh, something's wrong? Better drop everything for you and drive 10 hours away to help your friend that I do not know at all. Oops, guess I'll be paying the over $200 in gas that'll take to get there too. And I'll have to drive the whole time because you drive 45 MPH as a default speed on the highway."

No.

I am not your chauffeur solve it yourself.
marina_small_by_wesleart_by_bombswan-db2x2ss.png
please stop singing. Nice to know that this is your real singing voice and not the one on your CDs or Music Videos
please stop singing. Nice to know that this is your real singing voice and not the one on your CDs or Music Videos
918d3067284ef190697e582e4f1c6104694416ce.png[/ur]
UM for sale/trade ~Dragons for sale~
A song about a man being glued to a toilet has no business being as good as Bad Stuff Happens in the Bathroom is.
A song about a man being glued to a toilet has no business being as good as Bad Stuff Happens in the Bathroom is.
"Luvdisc's heart-shaped body is a symbol of love and romance. It is said that any couple meeting this Pokémon is promised a loving relationship that never ends."
he/they | early 20s | writer, country boy, Big Nerd