Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
considering opening a sticker shop on etsy... gonna be a lot of work but it seems like itd be fun
considering opening a sticker shop on etsy... gonna be a lot of work but it seems like itd be fun
MV1Iakt.png they/them | 18 | artist | INTP | FR+2 MV1Iakt.png
I hope I've prepared enough for my calc test. I'll study some more before taking the test after I wake up and eat lunch later today.

Also, I wonder how much the Dustcarve Dig supply gauges will be filled once I wake up later...
I hope I've prepared enough for my calc test. I'll study some more before taking the test after I wake up and eat lunch later today.

Also, I wonder how much the Dustcarve Dig supply gauges will be filled once I wake up later...
uzH5Loo.gifgiratina-origin.gifluxray-f.gifempoleon.gifhaxorus.giftyranitar.gif
I can't fall asleep
I can't fall asleep
xxxxxx dTi4eBQ.png
Mc18oIP.pngTHh9Xzq.pngMc18oIP.png
x
She/They | FR+0 | [theme]

00111100 00110011 00100001

tutant meenage neetle teetles
x
Mc18oIP.pngTHh9Xzq.pngMc18oIP.png
7tXS7Wb.png
Trying to get into Dappervolk, I'm yearning for some customization.
Trying to get into Dappervolk, I'm yearning for some customization.
ytkEBod.pngJkqGYr7.pngvZmPWxA.pnga129Nss.pngAQPJNOh.png5hF3FGk.png
[quote name="dunjam" date="2021-06-14 02:47:00" ] haha having nobody to talk to about things go brrr [/quote] -------------------- genuinely surprised Dig 5 hasn't finished yet
dunjam wrote on 2021-06-14 02:47:00:
haha having nobody to talk to about things go brrr

genuinely surprised Dig 5 hasn't finished yet
event where the entirety of epsilon phi gets therapy when

event where the entirety of epsilon phi gets therapy when

WNKiucd.png
LEpJMnn.png
dT9HQge.png
bX96R21.png
UVJYCUl.png
thinkin about my girlfriend. i love and miss her. she's asleep... which means if i sleep i'll get to talk to her again soon!!! but i'm not very tired yet despite it being 4 am :-( waaaaaah i love her.
thinkin about my girlfriend. i love and miss her. she's asleep... which means if i sleep i'll get to talk to her again soon!!! but i'm not very tired yet despite it being 4 am :-( waaaaaah i love her.
z8Qo9nt.gif

spencer - they/he/ix - fr +1
You confuse Chinese with Japanese, how do you own a million dollar business?
You confuse Chinese with Japanese, how do you own a million dollar business?
The ducks came up to us yesterday, and we gave them a few mealworms. They must walk all the way over here from the turtle pond.

Btw, don’t feed ducks bread! It’s really bad for them, and lacks nutrients that ducks need to thrive. Plus, bread often rots in the water, killing local fish and spreading disease. They do love mealworms, though, and bird seed! I heard you can also feed them banana. Turtles also really love banana.
The ducks came up to us yesterday, and we gave them a few mealworms. They must walk all the way over here from the turtle pond.

Btw, don’t feed ducks bread! It’s really bad for them, and lacks nutrients that ducks need to thrive. Plus, bread often rots in the water, killing local fish and spreading disease. They do love mealworms, though, and bird seed! I heard you can also feed them banana. Turtles also really love banana.
5255079-8Mmx39RQgBpdGm07.jpg
34 for 4 bras. But the delivery is only free if you spend over 50, otherwise it's like 3.50.

mmm. I do need new ones, though. These ones are old.
I will keep my claws in all my friendships. Nobody will pull me away from them ever again. I will burn the bridges if that is my decision, I will not burn them to appease someone else.

They are dear to me. I will never sacrifice the platonic love I have for them just because your ego is bruised.
34 for 4 bras. But the delivery is only free if you spend over 50, otherwise it's like 3.50.

mmm. I do need new ones, though. These ones are old.
I will keep my claws in all my friendships. Nobody will pull me away from them ever again. I will burn the bridges if that is my decision, I will not burn them to appease someone else.

They are dear to me. I will never sacrifice the platonic love I have for them just because your ego is bruised.
WKtl2lb.pngYMPbu9R.pngBS4vqBB.png
Old Dragon Enjoyer