Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Old Webkinz players?
1 2 3 4 5 6
I'm curious... How many of you played Webkinz as a kid? I joined in August 2009 and haven't logged on since 201,2 but I since my room hasn't changed much since I was a child I still own all my stuffed animals :) I'll be donating mine to my little sister since I'm grown out of them, I'll keep the ones I really like like the huskies, signature ferret, arctic fox and peppermint puppy tho. Here is a picture of all them before they must go: [img]http://i.imgur.com/e1wbbB0.jpg[/img] posts yours. My all time favorite was the husky tbh, even with all my fancy schmancy ones like the signature BFF. The big one that you can see in the picture. It was my second pet ever, and I remember being only 6 or 7 and in Target and my eyes glowed when I saw it sitting there perfectly in the box. I was obsessed with huskies during my youth, so It was like we were made for one another. His name was Sam and I loved everything about him from his igloo bed to the silly clothes he'd wear. The little one is supposed to be his " daughter " and her name is Sno Cone. Just thinking about him makes me want to revisit Webkinz :)
I'm curious... How many of you played Webkinz as a kid?
I joined in August 2009 and haven't logged on since 201,2 but I since my room hasn't changed much since I was a child I still own all my stuffed animals :)

I'll be donating mine to my little sister since I'm grown out of them, I'll keep the ones I really like like the huskies, signature ferret, arctic fox and peppermint puppy tho.
Here is a picture of all them before they must go:
e1wbbB0.jpg
posts yours.

My all time favorite was the husky tbh, even with all my fancy schmancy ones like the signature BFF. The big one that you can see in the picture. It was my second pet ever, and I remember being only 6 or 7 and in Target and my eyes glowed when I saw it sitting there perfectly in the box. I was obsessed with huskies during my youth, so It was like we were made for one another. His name was Sam and I loved everything about him from his igloo bed to the silly clothes he'd wear. The little one is supposed to be his " daughter " and her name is Sno Cone.
Just thinking about him makes me want to revisit Webkinz :)
i used to play! not for very long though, probably for like a year? i don't have any of the webkinz stuffed animals anymore but i used to own a lion one and i was so protective about it. if you touched it, i'd probably try to slap you >->
i used to play! not for very long though, probably for like a year? i don't have any of the webkinz stuffed animals anymore but i used to own a lion one and i was so protective about it. if you touched it, i'd probably try to slap you >->
20110.png V7wUqxW.png
ePOliyb.png
QQYyU47.png

rhaUE0x.png c7ZTdau.png 0xN1Cpn.png ijKL04W.png
I used to play Webkinz and at one point had about twenty pets, 100,000 KinzCash, and a pimped-out house and backyard with a swimming pool.

I still have a massive collection of the plush toys, which I would collect from thrift stores and Hallmark when they still carried them. My mom even bought a few off eBay, and recently we dug up a whole bag full of eBay Webkinz that my mom had bought but never gave to me, including a Cocoa Dinosaur, a Pretty Panda, and a Chicken.

My interest dwindled when they screwed with all of the mechanics and made everything premium-exclusive, including my favorite game, Quizzy's Word Challenge.
I used to play Webkinz and at one point had about twenty pets, 100,000 KinzCash, and a pimped-out house and backyard with a swimming pool.

I still have a massive collection of the plush toys, which I would collect from thrift stores and Hallmark when they still carried them. My mom even bought a few off eBay, and recently we dug up a whole bag full of eBay Webkinz that my mom had bought but never gave to me, including a Cocoa Dinosaur, a Pretty Panda, and a Chicken.

My interest dwindled when they screwed with all of the mechanics and made everything premium-exclusive, including my favorite game, Quizzy's Word Challenge.
Hey, friendly reminder to drink water, stretch, and take a short break if you can. Stay healthy! Also, don't forget about any chores or tasks you might be putting off.
I used to play! and still do but on a more on and off again schedule. I think at most I had about 30 of the stuffed animals. I've gotten rid of most of them, but I still have one of the bears and the monster one they made. I might still have two of the dragons but I have no idea where they are.
I used to play! and still do but on a more on and off again schedule. I think at most I had about 30 of the stuffed animals. I've gotten rid of most of them, but I still have one of the bears and the monster one they made. I might still have two of the dragons but I have no idea where they are.
568.png
@octopusbear

you do? what's changed since 2013? I'd log on but I just have a fear of doing stuff I haven't done in years. like I should let that account just rest. also it probably expired years ago anyway LOL
@octopusbear

you do? what's changed since 2013? I'd log on but I just have a fear of doing stuff I haven't done in years. like I should let that account just rest. also it probably expired years ago anyway LOL
@lamarqueisdead

yeah, I don't like how money invested webkinz is. you're already paying $10-$20 for one stupid stuffed animal, not to mention your account will literally not work anymore if you don't buy more. another reason I just lost interest aside from growing up
@lamarqueisdead

yeah, I don't like how money invested webkinz is. you're already paying $10-$20 for one stupid stuffed animal, not to mention your account will literally not work anymore if you don't buy more. another reason I just lost interest aside from growing up
I used to play! I think I've donated most of mine by now, but I did keep my absolute favorites (like this fox that is sooo soft)
I used to play! I think I've donated most of mine by now, but I did keep my absolute favorites (like this fox that is sooo soft)
hatcherysig_by_darthyoda42-dclux4n.png
@OffensiveTitles
I played as a kid! I think I must've joined in maybe 06 or 07?
@OffensiveTitles
I played as a kid! I think I must've joined in maybe 06 or 07?
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png
"There is no terminal called End in your life!"
Sym6.png Blue // they/he Sym5.png

Sym5.png Goals and Link DirectorySym6.png
Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
@OffensiveTitles

It's a lot more premium member focused now and even then there's not a whole lot to do. Not a whole lot has been added most things just got a new feature or two and were redrawn. Almost everything now not only needs a premium membership but also the premium currency. The game itself doesn't run very well anymore (or at least on my computer). It's honestly sad because I enjoyed it a lot as kid.
@OffensiveTitles

It's a lot more premium member focused now and even then there's not a whole lot to do. Not a whole lot has been added most things just got a new feature or two and were redrawn. Almost everything now not only needs a premium membership but also the premium currency. The game itself doesn't run very well anymore (or at least on my computer). It's honestly sad because I enjoyed it a lot as kid.
568.png
I had 2 webkinz and I think I ended up making a different account online with both of them because I kept forgetting my information x) I think I had a panther and a platypus or something, I'm not sure. My house didn't get too fancy, it was whatever it came with because I didn't have a good computer at the time lol.

Your collection is awesome though! It looks like you've taken good care of them over the years!
I had 2 webkinz and I think I ended up making a different account online with both of them because I kept forgetting my information x) I think I had a panther and a platypus or something, I'm not sure. My house didn't get too fancy, it was whatever it came with because I didn't have a good computer at the time lol.

Your collection is awesome though! It looks like you've taken good care of them over the years!
5c3f58d4-95e0-47be-8fd9-cabebd51b988_zpsatcjjjl1.jpg
1 2 3 4 5 6