Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | What is your biggest character trait?
1 2 3 4 5 6
[quote name="PeachandPye" date=2016-12-27 17:03:55] An overwhelming, inexorable sense of exhaustion. [/quote] This combined with passive aggression and aggression in general, I'd have to say.
PeachandPye wrote on 2016-12-27:
An overwhelming, inexorable sense of exhaustion.
This combined with passive aggression and aggression in general, I'd have to say.
-
-
-
-
:3
my tenacity. i used to give up on difficult things, but i've learned that the best option is usually to keep going. when i'm passionate about something, I'll pursue it relentlessly. i guess people think of me as a hard worker because of that?
my tenacity. i used to give up on difficult things, but i've learned that the best option is usually to keep going. when i'm passionate about something, I'll pursue it relentlessly. i guess people think of me as a hard worker because of that?
19260.png16490.png aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

taking art comms! :-)
I've been told that, for me, my biggest character trait is generosity.
I don't put much value on material items unless they have some sort of sentimental value to me, and as a result I tend to be very giving. I'm the kind of person who'll put $5 in the donation box and not take a sticker, because I don't feel it necessary to receive anything in return for it. I also like to give my time to helping others when I can.

This can be both a gift and a curse, since I genuinely like helping other people but can also wind up exhausting myself while doing so.
I've been told that, for me, my biggest character trait is generosity.
I don't put much value on material items unless they have some sort of sentimental value to me, and as a result I tend to be very giving. I'm the kind of person who'll put $5 in the donation box and not take a sticker, because I don't feel it necessary to receive anything in return for it. I also like to give my time to helping others when I can.

This can be both a gift and a curse, since I genuinely like helping other people but can also wind up exhausting myself while doing so.
ethanol_by_dislike_like-dbg3xow.png
Being optimistic, yet sometimes bitter.

That sounds like the taste of some vegetable.
Being optimistic, yet sometimes bitter.

That sounds like the taste of some vegetable.
My writing project.
I suppose it's my ability to make people laugh. You see, I tend to make myself look like an idiot and a fool to make people feel better about themselves. I let them laugh at me, so they won't be cursing at themselves or each other.
I suppose it's my ability to make people laugh. You see, I tend to make myself look like an idiot and a fool to make people feel better about themselves. I let them laugh at me, so they won't be cursing at themselves or each other.

+9 FR Time

~Been around since 2016~
nnnnnnn
tumblr_pr6t3l19hw1ugssd3o4_r1_250.png
nnnnnnnnnnnn Art Shop

Hope For Newbies

Clan Stories
It's a tie between my forgetfulness and how easily I'm spooked. Sometimes it feels like I have the memory of a goldfish suffering from amnesia and the flight instincts of a deer with an anxiety disorder.
It's a tie between my forgetfulness and how easily I'm spooked. Sometimes it feels like I have the memory of a goldfish suffering from amnesia and the flight instincts of a deer with an anxiety disorder.
S9yIg1.pngX21w01.png
27ag51.png
AoWiY1.pngKF6iE1.png
I've got to go loyalty. This can be good, can be bad (it's heartbreaking when someone you're very loyal to doesn't feel the same way about you).
I've got to go loyalty. This can be good, can be bad (it's heartbreaking when someone you're very loyal to doesn't feel the same way about you).
hdEgTfF.gif5caOtnS.gifTvGyETb.gif
What others would say: my indifference. I just don't seem to care about most things to people. I do care, I just keep it all on the inside most of the time/don't know how to show it. Other times I really do not care and am fine with letting other people choose what to do (this is more with making decisions though).

What I would say: My reservedness. I am very reserved unless I know a person, or am online. Also reserved with family. Such quiet, very shy, many reserve
What others would say: my indifference. I just don't seem to care about most things to people. I do care, I just keep it all on the inside most of the time/don't know how to show it. Other times I really do not care and am fine with letting other people choose what to do (this is more with making decisions though).

What I would say: My reservedness. I am very reserved unless I know a person, or am online. Also reserved with family. Such quiet, very shy, many reserve
pVhWnFy.png
My overwhelming need to make people happy. I can't help it either! Even if it makes me completely miserable, I need to make people smile and laugh,even if it's at my expense. It's sadly part of my personality disorder. I feel like I fail someone if I can't make them feel better. =/

My second might be my need to learn things. I literally can't sleep if I haven't learned something new during the day. I LOVE learning things. :>
My overwhelming need to make people happy. I can't help it either! Even if it makes me completely miserable, I need to make people smile and laugh,even if it's at my expense. It's sadly part of my personality disorder. I feel like I fail someone if I can't make them feel better. =/

My second might be my need to learn things. I literally can't sleep if I haven't learned something new during the day. I LOVE learning things. :>
emVSLIq.png
I have my own website for things I've made!
SquishyPanda
Hummm it's a bit hard to say. I guess currently I'd say that I'm pretty gentle. I do my best to avoid hurting anyone and try to be as kind as possible to those around me. I don't like confrontation and I don't like being purposefully mean to people. Both things tend to make me incredibly anxious anyway so I do my best to avoid it when I can!
Hummm it's a bit hard to say. I guess currently I'd say that I'm pretty gentle. I do my best to avoid hurting anyone and try to be as kind as possible to those around me. I don't like confrontation and I don't like being purposefully mean to people. Both things tend to make me incredibly anxious anyway so I do my best to avoid it when I can!
ln1aKC2.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6