Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | What is your biggest character trait?
1 2 3 4 5 6
my intense adhd lmao. i hate this trope so much but i....actually am the person to go "omg look a squirrel!" when someone's trying to talk to me. In high school i was famous for the line "wait, what?" bc i never friggin pay attention to what's going on around me.

so i guess.. my distractedness?
either tht or being a real sad depressed **
my intense adhd lmao. i hate this trope so much but i....actually am the person to go "omg look a squirrel!" when someone's trying to talk to me. In high school i was famous for the line "wait, what?" bc i never friggin pay attention to what's going on around me.

so i guess.. my distractedness?
either tht or being a real sad depressed **
azag_sig.png
Stubbornness, be it good or bad if I really wanna do something and put my mind into it, I will.

But then there's getting the motivation to do so that may be another issue :>
Stubbornness, be it good or bad if I really wanna do something and put my mind into it, I will.

But then there's getting the motivation to do so that may be another issue :>
My nerdiness about stuff. Once I get into something, I get into deep trash mode.
My nerdiness about stuff. Once I get into something, I get into deep trash mode.
I'd woken up early, and I took a long time getting ready to exist. - Bernardo Soares/Fernando Pessoa
my laziness will be my downfall

can't think of any positive ones for now
my laziness will be my downfall

can't think of any positive ones for now
aka agateflame
my stupid humour.

Probably the way I CAN NEVER STOP LAUGHING! I. Am. Leo. only heroes of olympus fans will get that.

My negative one? I have anger problems.... I try not to lose my patience but.... :\
my stupid humour.

Probably the way I CAN NEVER STOP LAUGHING! I. Am. Leo. only heroes of olympus fans will get that.

My negative one? I have anger problems.... I try not to lose my patience but.... :\
tastefulmarketing.gif
[quote name="Exulansis" date=2016-12-28 06:05:34] [quote name="Madrugada" date=2016-12-28 04:07:05] deep trash [/quote] [/quote]
Exulansis wrote on 2016-12-28:
Madrugada wrote on 2016-12-28:
deep trash
[quote name="Context" date=2016-12-28 08:56:57] [quote name="Exulansis" date=2016-12-28 06:05:34] [quote name="Madrugada" date=2016-12-28 04:07:05] deep trash [/quote] [/quote] [/quote]
Context wrote on 2016-12-28:
Exulansis wrote on 2016-12-28:
Madrugada wrote on 2016-12-28:
deep trash
tumblr_nre81rYTi11unlpe2o1_100.png
I'm not sure! This is a pretty cool idea. I think it would be my focus on all the wrong things and my ability to listen and observe.
I'm not sure! This is a pretty cool idea. I think it would be my focus on all the wrong things and my ability to listen and observe.
Guess what? I'm raising eggs on dragcave too. Give them some clicks?
4F2gE.gif4Vsv6.gifYYxsZ.gifZd4so.gif
I am an EXTREMELY relaxed person.
Going to the doctor's? Alright that's cool.
Missed an assignment? I deserve that, I'll take the late points.
Other than that, I've been described as romantic. I can see it too.
I am an EXTREMELY relaxed person.
Going to the doctor's? Alright that's cool.
Missed an assignment? I deserve that, I'll take the late points.
Other than that, I've been described as romantic. I can see it too.
em/sai | all pronouns | fr+2 | pings ok
wishlist | fandragon project
probably on ffxiv
This is my secret text... Let's keep it between us, ok?
-> HES SO SMALL AAAA
aKhVpRf.png
huh, i don't really know considering most people probably consider me an enigma

i guess intelligence? my iq is pretty high so

or being pretty chill- tests soon? eh i don't need to revise ill get good marks anyway

no clue really, interesting question though
huh, i don't really know considering most people probably consider me an enigma

i guess intelligence? my iq is pretty high so

or being pretty chill- tests soon? eh i don't need to revise ill get good marks anyway

no clue really, interesting question though
bmkYwEK.png
1 2 3 4 5 6