Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Name dragon book series? Going for 60!
1 2 3 4 5 6
Updated!
Updated!
ZWsEmXss.jpgMVzyf6ss.jpgIi4szL5s.jpgC7H0Wq4s.jpgyvvtRons.jpg
I'm bookmarking this :3
I'm bookmarking this :3
cac0e8ee68a0701a40537d4f7a4c541dbafec8f3.gif
kyria | 22 | she/her
+9 fr | active from time to time
@CharlieWeasleyy

Awesome!
@CharlieWeasleyy

Awesome!
ZWsEmXss.jpgMVzyf6ss.jpgIi4szL5s.jpgC7H0Wq4s.jpgyvvtRons.jpg
50. Bazil Broketail Series by Christopher Rowley
50. Bazil Broketail Series by Christopher Rowley
There's the Dragons in Our Midst series by Bryan Davis.
There's the Dragons in Our Midst series by Bryan Davis.
I drew a fantastic Pokemon Sun and Moon picture if you would like to see.

PMD Explorers of the World! RP (Not currently accepting character apps.)
The Pit Dragon Trilogy by Jane Yolen.

First real fantasy novels I read in middle school. I love those books
The Pit Dragon Trilogy by Jane Yolen.

First real fantasy novels I read in middle school. I love those books
The Unwanteds by Lisa McMann

I'm not sure it will count... the dragons are only first mentioned in book four but are pretty major from then on (especially books 6 and 7)

From what I've seen it seems like the sequel series, The Unwanteds Quest, might have more to do with the dragons then the original series.
The Unwanteds by Lisa McMann

I'm not sure it will count... the dragons are only first mentioned in book four but are pretty major from then on (especially books 6 and 7)

From what I've seen it seems like the sequel series, The Unwanteds Quest, might have more to do with the dragons then the original series.
A pink recolor of the hydrena watertoy. Click here to see my current avatar dragon!
My username is W1F1N1GHTM4R3, there are no vowels (only numbers), so if you don't think you can spell it properly, just copy+paste it please!

Current Project: pjsekai fandragon outfits
The Dragon DelaSangre series by Alan F. Troop

The Dragon Quartet series by Marjorie B. Kellogg

*edit* Whoops, sorry, I named way more than two. I get excited when talking about dragon books. >_>
The Dragon DelaSangre series by Alan F. Troop

The Dragon Quartet series by Marjorie B. Kellogg

*edit* Whoops, sorry, I named way more than two. I get excited when talking about dragon books. >_>
24487.png24488.png
tales of the frog princess by e.d. baker @azucarum
tales of the frog princess by e.d. baker @azucarum
BgbDlSq.pngxdlZbIe.pngLNpDIgR.pngXEhg7ep.pngXJ1cOO9.png9zNASIn.pngcV4Vp9J.pngmasBbAt.pngSzqNIOp.png
@Azucarum

Not sure if it counts yet, but I'm writing a book series where all the characters are dragons. (Humans don't exist). The first novel is still a major WIP, but the series is titled Sanction the Skies. Again, not sure if it counts, but figured I should tell you. Chapter One link
@Azucarum

Not sure if it counts yet, but I'm writing a book series where all the characters are dragons. (Humans don't exist). The first novel is still a major WIP, but the series is titled Sanction the Skies. Again, not sure if it counts, but figured I should tell you. Chapter One link
oZSMaBu.png "Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past, I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone, there will be nothing. Only I will remain."
they/them
tumblr_nr8pjkHLgO1tm17oeo6_75sq.pngtumblr_nr8pjkHLgO1tm17oeo5_75sq.png
[/code]
1 2 3 4 5 6