Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Name dragon book series? Going for 60!
1 2 3 4 5 6
Mercedes Lackey's Dragon Jousters series! Haven't read them in forever, but yeah. Dragons.
Mercedes Lackey's Dragon Jousters series! Haven't read them in forever, but yeah. Dragons.
tumblr_inline_n6kdukB9pN1qlye38.gif
I want to hunt with the tameless world
I want to learn the wisdom of mountains afar
@DarkPuffin

Thank you!
@DarkPuffin

Thank you!
ZWsEmXss.jpgMVzyf6ss.jpgIi4szL5s.jpgC7H0Wq4s.jpgyvvtRons.jpg
Bump
Bump
Robin Hobb's "Rain Wild Chronicles" have inspired me in so much of my dragon writing. It feels unique and well-thought out, and different from a lot of other dragon series.
Robin Hobb's "Rain Wild Chronicles" have inspired me in so much of my dragon writing. It feels unique and well-thought out, and different from a lot of other dragon series.
tumblr_oznjwjuICW1w8xkufo8_250.png
harry potter
harry potter
Steelhound.gif
I wanted to list two, but due to a discrepancy, I ended up listing 3, hope this is ok, because when I searched for the Drakon Series because I couldn't remember the author, it gave me two of them, even though I was only looking for the one by Shana Abe. I read the info to make sure that the second one would also fit, in case you wanted to list both.

Dragons Forever Series by Eisley Jacobs (young teen books)
Drakon Series << This one's tricky, as there are two series with this same name.. by two different authors:
by Shana Abe
and
by Erik Schubach
I wanted to list two, but due to a discrepancy, I ended up listing 3, hope this is ok, because when I searched for the Drakon Series because I couldn't remember the author, it gave me two of them, even though I was only looking for the one by Shana Abe. I read the info to make sure that the second one would also fit, in case you wanted to list both.

Dragons Forever Series by Eisley Jacobs (young teen books)
Drakon Series << This one's tricky, as there are two series with this same name.. by two different authors:
by Shana Abe
and
by Erik Schubach
xxNY7kO.pngZM8rHt3.png subspecies1_by_myserpentine-d9w4m9m.png
The Chronicles of the Imaginarium Geographica by James A Owen

I don't know the name of the series, but the first book is "The Dragon Prince" by Vicki Blum

@Azucarum
The Chronicles of the Imaginarium Geographica by James A Owen

I don't know the name of the series, but the first book is "The Dragon Prince" by Vicki Blum

@Azucarum
I collect 7digits - especially "ugly" ones and g1s. Can't get rid of one? Shoot me a PM!
I'll update this soon
I'll update this soon
How about:
Eragon
Dragon slippers

Aaaaaand that's all I can think of right now.
How about:
Eragon
Dragon slippers

Aaaaaand that's all I can think of right now.
tastefulmarketing.gif
When I was seven I remember reading "Dragon in the Sock Drawer. " I'm not sure if anyone mentioned that one yet.
When I was seven I remember reading "Dragon in the Sock Drawer. " I'm not sure if anyone mentioned that one yet.
xOx6dvL.pngBMIbHme.png
1 2 3 4 5 6