Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought V.2
1 2 ... 413 414 415 416 417 ... 599 600
Here in the world of words unspoken we’ve broken down
And to get that faulty heart to start
Here in the world of words unspoken we’ve broken down
And to get that faulty heart to start
iiii_by_falconrex121-d8kz04t.pngiiii_by_falconrex121-d8kz085.pngiiiiiiiii_by_falconrex121-d8kz0bq.png
i should really get more dragons
i should really get more dragons
i literally spent $50 on love live in order to scout twice in a row. $50 gets you around 80-something gems, and with the gems i had saved, totaled up to be around 120 gems. didnt get anything above an sr so thats a shame. hmu if you play love live, i only started about a month ago
i literally spent $50 on love live in order to scout twice in a row. $50 gets you around 80-something gems, and with the gems i had saved, totaled up to be around 120 gems. didnt get anything above an sr so thats a shame. hmu if you play love live, i only started about a month ago
7RSuTOf.pngPgv53XB.pngSYiQlxK.png
pZJYyk4.pngrI18gRz.pngEE2umbT.png
etYYz4O.pngQetF0Qf.pngtLCn0d0.png
6Fjd4rG.pngB1biG2b.pngmlHpBMC.png
Really wanna get some dragons, name them Mothman, fill their bios with memes, and use them as Official™ exalt fodder breeders.
Really wanna get some dragons, name them Mothman, fill their bios with memes, and use them as Official™ exalt fodder breeders.
PJb908Z.png
BLOOOOOOOOOOONS
BLOOOOOOOOOOONS
striped wolf, whyyyyy. why can't i find you. gah, i just need you and the badger and then im done. i know where the badgers spawn, so i saved them for last thinking it'd take longer to get a striped wolf and jeez was i right. lets hope i can find one soon and i can stop getting the message "pack is full of wolf skins".
striped wolf, whyyyyy. why can't i find you. gah, i just need you and the badger and then im done. i know where the badgers spawn, so i saved them for last thinking it'd take longer to get a striped wolf and jeez was i right. lets hope i can find one soon and i can stop getting the message "pack is full of wolf skins".
FR + 0 - pls click them! ->I2aZx1.pngYYmAs1.pnguLmYD1.pngunknown.png
I should be sleeping. Its past midnight and I got a morning class..........

I shoooooooooould >.>
I should be sleeping. Its past midnight and I got a morning class..........

I shoooooooooould >.>
Why did I bought him? Why did I kept him? I don't even like snappers. But now he's my precious potato. And look at that chin!
Why did I bought him? Why did I kept him? I don't even like snappers. But now he's my precious potato. And look at that chin!
Neon.png You start with an impossible goal: defeating the unbeatable enemy. And then you do whatever you gotta do to achieve it! Because even you can't know how much potential you have until you push yourself past your limits. THAT'S how you make yourself not just stronger... but stronger than you ever imagined you could be!

Qpv2mvo.pngYE53boy.pngSZfmfRv.png
fujRTIl.png
[quote name="LizardKing" date=2017-01-17 22:22:54] BLOOOOOOOOOOONS [/quote] omg them first games are <3 also stupid cold also this figure hurry tf up
LizardKing wrote on 2017-01-17:
BLOOOOOOOOOOONS

omg them first games are <3

also stupid cold

also this figure hurry tf up
I'd woken up early, and I took a long time getting ready to exist. - Bernardo Soares/Fernando Pessoa
Again, mistakes have been made. My shrink will "love" my next report.

Friends really are like books on the bookshelf. You think about reading them but then just forget about it. Eventually they end up gathering dust and when you need to change or move on, you throw them away or just let them go to someone else. I have two covers, yet I have hesitated to throw them away. I guess it's time to let go and move on.
It's all lies when they say some friends are permanent. Or then some people just aren't suppose to have any. I seem to be one of them.

... Beer.
Again, mistakes have been made. My shrink will "love" my next report.

Friends really are like books on the bookshelf. You think about reading them but then just forget about it. Eventually they end up gathering dust and when you need to change or move on, you throw them away or just let them go to someone else. I have two covers, yet I have hesitated to throw them away. I guess it's time to let go and move on.
It's all lies when they say some friends are permanent. Or then some people just aren't suppose to have any. I seem to be one of them.

... Beer.
zp1xBoR.png
1 2 ... 413 414 415 416 417 ... 599 600