Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | calming stuff, let's hang in there
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 16 17
Thank you so much! This is extremely helpful!
Thank you so much! This is extremely helpful!
Pressiboo #157888

8+ fr time
I always watch videos of Bob Ross. There is a streaming channel on twitch I visit quite often. Works best to calm me recently. ^^
I always watch videos of Bob Ross. There is a streaming channel on twitch I visit quite often. Works best to calm me recently. ^^
Free in mind and true in heart... A long journey awaits me.
I'm calm now...yessss
I'm calm now...yessss
KUe9sUF.png
This is amazing!! Thank you so much for making this thread :)
This is amazing!! Thank you so much for making this thread :)
bouncy_fire_flight_by_dogi_crimson-da9o0vp.gif

Kelly • she/her
10/10 thread to scroll through right before a test <33 Thank you for making this!
10/10 thread to scroll through right before a test <33 Thank you for making this!
u28bzYI.png1586_200px_madolche_by_miirshroom-dcec1cf.pngi0G0zFy.png
Wow, bless this thread.
I needed this.
thank you :)
Wow, bless this thread.
I needed this.
thank you :)
mpVzeK8.gif l19-m29-m29-book.pngl19-m29-l19-book.pngs8-book.pngm2-book.pngl4-book.pngm23-book.pngs18-book.pngT16.png
ASbXVY4.png
BgfbVh5.gif • She/her
• Fr +9
Wishlist
This thread just popped up on the first page of the board and I'm really thankful for it. I've used a lot of these sites to help calm down after experiencing anxiety or depression, and some of these I've lost to time. It's great to see a thread like this!
This thread just popped up on the first page of the board and I'm really thankful for it. I've used a lot of these sites to help calm down after experiencing anxiety or depression, and some of these I've lost to time. It's great to see a thread like this!
KvxzF3W.png ♦ adult ♦ he/him ♦ FR Time ♦ kpop fan ♦ pms / pings / friend requests ok ♦ lore

You did well today
Ah, this is a really nice thread! I'm not going through anything right now but it's nice to know that there's a place I can go to when I need to calm down a bit.
Ah, this is a really nice thread! I'm not going through anything right now but it's nice to know that there's a place I can go to when I need to calm down a bit.
0e339d30-3d6e-11e9-8895-1988d6584d7c.gifnew_piskel__4__by_justmoredragonstuff-dc78euy.gifnew_piskel__2__by_justmoredragonstuff-dc6yqrm.gifnew_piskel__5__by_justmoredragonstuff-dc78stw.gifgamqog1.gifZksdOni.gifnew_piskel__3__by_justmoredragonstuff-dc74o4j.gifr2mttMy.gifGHWRE8R.gifyeetingingingign.gif
romantic_mouses.png renee
lesbian. she + her. 24. taken
the lovers, the dreamers, + we.
my husbands skin shop !

fpvuLET-1.png
xxxxxYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.png
Heyo! I found this really calming song that I meant to send in
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ryyPW754sJQ
It's animal crossing with rain sounds. The past couple weeks have been really rough for me, and every time I feel my jaw lock up and my stress levels get too high I close my eyes, play this quietly, and lie in my bed. It's really been helping me, and I think it'll help other people too!!!
Heyo! I found this really calming song that I meant to send in
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ryyPW754sJQ
It's animal crossing with rain sounds. The past couple weeks have been really rough for me, and every time I feel my jaw lock up and my stress levels get too high I close my eyes, play this quietly, and lie in my bed. It's really been helping me, and I think it'll help other people too!!!
kei4B33.png
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 16 17