Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Any Witches out there?
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 19 20
@RiverEcho that's cool! Maybe keep trying to communicate, either it will get easier, or maybe they just don't want to talk. Don't fret, they might warm up to you.

@Eriferret Your companion sounds amazing! And really adorable,tell him I said hello!
And oh boy would he hate me, I adore metal things.

Wondering what you guys thing, should I turn this into kind of a group thing? And post daily questions to discuss? (depending on whether or not we're already talking about something lol). It could also serve to be a research place for all of us. I for one want to learn more about Astral Projection, while I could help with Astral Travel
@RiverEcho that's cool! Maybe keep trying to communicate, either it will get easier, or maybe they just don't want to talk. Don't fret, they might warm up to you.

@Eriferret Your companion sounds amazing! And really adorable,tell him I said hello!
And oh boy would he hate me, I adore metal things.

Wondering what you guys thing, should I turn this into kind of a group thing? And post daily questions to discuss? (depending on whether or not we're already talking about something lol). It could also serve to be a research place for all of us. I for one want to learn more about Astral Projection, while I could help with Astral Travel
wfkHx9m.png
I think that is a wonderful idea, @GallifreySkaro ! I really love the witch community on FR, and I need to start research anyway! I can always help with familiar/companion things since I have a broad range of knowledge over them (sadly nothing to do with metal) and I'd like to learn more about Green type. Dealing with herbs, spells, etc. Maybe we could have a thing where we all get together and share things every week?? I'm always open for questions and guidance about anything!!
I think that is a wonderful idea, @GallifreySkaro ! I really love the witch community on FR, and I need to start research anyway! I can always help with familiar/companion things since I have a broad range of knowledge over them (sadly nothing to do with metal) and I'd like to learn more about Green type. Dealing with herbs, spells, etc. Maybe we could have a thing where we all get together and share things every week?? I'm always open for questions and guidance about anything!!
sorry! i'm inactive :(
@Minimum I could make a slack chat as well? And those who can't use slack can still chat on the thread. All reference links can be posted here so there aren't too many repeat questions.
@Minimum I could make a slack chat as well? And those who can't use slack can still chat on the thread. All reference links can be posted here so there aren't too many repeat questions.
wfkHx9m.png
@gallifreyskaro

that is a good idea! Maybe you could create the chat, and I can see how many others have replied to this chat so we can ping them about the slack?
@gallifreyskaro

that is a good idea! Maybe you could create the chat, and I can see how many others have replied to this chat so we can ping them about the slack?
@Tigglespits @Exulansis @RiverEcho @drowsyDreamer @SilvestrisDream @FlightRiser2005 @LocalCoconut @PrinceLulu @LyraFlameThrower @Eriferret @Minimum @Peppermint Tea

I have created a slack chat - if anyone would like to join, just message me with your email so I can add you! you aren't obligated to answer this message.
@Tigglespits @Exulansis @RiverEcho @drowsyDreamer @SilvestrisDream @FlightRiser2005 @LocalCoconut @PrinceLulu @LyraFlameThrower @Eriferret @Minimum @Peppermint Tea

I have created a slack chat - if anyone would like to join, just message me with your email so I can add you! you aren't obligated to answer this message.
wfkHx9m.png
@gallifreyskaro

@pepperminttea ^^
@gallifreyskaro

@pepperminttea ^^
@GallifreySkaro

That's awesome that you made a slack! Once I remember my login, I'll message you c8
@GallifreySkaro

That's awesome that you made a slack! Once I remember my login, I'll message you c8
U6cnrjD.png
Wiccan witch here! Hello everyone :)
Wiccan witch here! Hello everyone :)
rotyou_zpsdd94a7ce.jpg
@enchantingcurse

hello! I'm a hedge myself, I'm curious. What exactly do you work with?
@enchantingcurse

hello! I'm a hedge myself, I'm curious. What exactly do you work with?
@Minimum Primarily herbs and crystals here. I have an extensive collection of both gemstones and dried herbs from my garden this past summer. Though my craft is heavily centered around wiccan practices.

Mind if I ask for clarification on what "hedge" means? I hear that term a lot, but I don't think ive actually ever seen a description of what it entails.
@Minimum Primarily herbs and crystals here. I have an extensive collection of both gemstones and dried herbs from my garden this past summer. Though my craft is heavily centered around wiccan practices.

Mind if I ask for clarification on what "hedge" means? I hear that term a lot, but I don't think ive actually ever seen a description of what it entails.
rotyou_zpsdd94a7ce.jpg
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 19 20