Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Least Favorite Food?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
seafood :/ I first tried it when I was little and got sick shortly afterwards. probably unrelated to the sandwich I ate but ever since then I've avoided it haha.
seafood :/ I first tried it when I was little and got sick shortly afterwards. probably unrelated to the sandwich I ate but ever since then I've avoided it haha.
YAInbwx.gif lynn
any prons | fr +3
toyhou.se | carrd
pickles. i cannot stand pickles. ugh
pickles. i cannot stand pickles. ugh
ws5hye.gif
@Shellbee
CHEESE! HOW COULD YOU NOT LIKE CHEESE!?!? O___O

Oh well, more for me I guess.

Man there's a lot of picky eaters here e___e

I'm not a very picky eater myself, but I am sometimes picky about the quality of my food. '___' Like I don't like much junk food or candy, or at least in large quantities. I love baking though like cakes and cookies :>

As for what I don't like, I really don't like pumpkin, especially pumpkin soup. It's just horrible >___< I don't like pumpkin pie very much either, but in general I can eat some pumpkin sweets as long as the taste isn't too strong.

I also once ate wrapped vine leaves and it was one of the worst things I ever ate. (;~~~~;) I couldn't even finish them, and I hate wasting food. Maybe it was because they were canned though? I dunno. Maybe fresh is better, but those were disgusting.
@Shellbee
CHEESE! HOW COULD YOU NOT LIKE CHEESE!?!? O___O

Oh well, more for me I guess.

Man there's a lot of picky eaters here e___e

I'm not a very picky eater myself, but I am sometimes picky about the quality of my food. '___' Like I don't like much junk food or candy, or at least in large quantities. I love baking though like cakes and cookies :>

As for what I don't like, I really don't like pumpkin, especially pumpkin soup. It's just horrible >___< I don't like pumpkin pie very much either, but in general I can eat some pumpkin sweets as long as the taste isn't too strong.

I also once ate wrapped vine leaves and it was one of the worst things I ever ate. (;~~~~;) I couldn't even finish them, and I hate wasting food. Maybe it was because they were canned though? I dunno. Maybe fresh is better, but those were disgusting.

[center][quote name="FalconRex121" date=2016-09-25 17:52:18] WHAT GREEN BEANS ARE DELICIOUS Wait Are you eating canned green beans? Don't. Go get some fresh ones.[/quote] @FalconRex121 All green beans are bad for this mouth business of mine. So gross. I'm trying really hard to go into eating green beans with the thought of, "I don't dislike green beans, I just haven't eaten green beans in a way I like." But no. Green beans make my mouth cry. [/center]
FalconRex121 wrote on 2016-09-25:
WHAT GREEN BEANS ARE DELICIOUS
Wait
Are you eating canned green beans? Don't. Go get some fresh ones.

@FalconRex121

All green beans are bad for this mouth business of mine.
So gross.
I'm trying really hard to go into eating green beans with the thought of, "I don't dislike green beans, I just haven't eaten green beans in a way I like."
But no.
Green beans make my mouth cry.
Please do not ping me randomly.
Feel free to inquire about any nests, though.
I can't eat anything that lives in the water. Any measure of fish or seafood -- with the exception of, very rarely, very well prepared calamari and like one bite of crab before I'm crabbed out.

Also, peas.
I can't eat anything that lives in the water. Any measure of fish or seafood -- with the exception of, very rarely, very well prepared calamari and like one bite of crab before I'm crabbed out.

Also, peas.
Need a Dragon Bio? Check out my Lore Shop!
tumblr_inline_naz0azrMBD1qg78ij.png
I don't know what my worst favorite food is, but several things I hate in food are:
-onions (raw ones always hurt my nose, cooked ones have a nasty texture)
-tomato sauce (I love tomatoes, but tomato sauce- yes, even on pizza- is disgusting)
-ham (I'm currently pescatarian, but I remember despising the sickly sweet taste of ham)
-American cheese (What on earth is that stuff anyway?)
-anything fried and breaded (too much grease...)

And several qualities I really dislike:
-mealiness
-mushiness
-sweetness in things that ought not to be sweet
-really artificial taste (like that found in American cheese)
-too much grease
I don't know what my worst favorite food is, but several things I hate in food are:
-tomato sauce (I love tomatoes, but tomato sauce- yes, even on pizza- is disgusting)
-ham (I'm currently pescatarian, but I remember despising the sickly sweet taste of ham)
-American cheese (What on earth is that stuff anyway?)
-anything fried and breaded (too much grease...)

And several qualities I really dislike:
-mealiness
-mushiness
-sweetness in things that ought not to be sweet
-really artificial taste (like that found in American cheese)
-too much grease
sig2.jpg
[quote name="Nonith" date=2016-09-26 13:14:01]-onions (raw ones always hurt my nose, cooked ones have a nasty texture) [/quote] [center]I haven't eaten onions in like 7 years, I forgot how awful they are, omg. [/center]
Nonith wrote on 2016-09-26:
I haven't eaten onions in like 7 years, I forgot how awful they are, omg.
Please do not ping me randomly.
Feel free to inquire about any nests, though.
Well, I'm Vegetarian, so of course anything with meat, fish or gelatine is a no-go for me.
Otherwise I really dislike pepper (except pepper cream soup), olives (I love olive oil though) and I also really dislike ketchup. Oh right, mushrooms too, brrr...there are very few exceptions, for example if it's a restaurant to which I go a lot and I know that the mushrooms they serve are good enough for me, then I eat them anyway. But it's always just mushrooms added to another dish, so they're not too overwhelming either.
Well, I'm Vegetarian, so of course anything with meat, fish or gelatine is a no-go for me.
Otherwise I really dislike pepper (except pepper cream soup), olives (I love olive oil though) and I also really dislike ketchup. Oh right, mushrooms too, brrr...there are very few exceptions, for example if it's a restaurant to which I go a lot and I know that the mushrooms they serve are good enough for me, then I eat them anyway. But it's always just mushrooms added to another dish, so they're not too overwhelming either.
Gammass.gif
I'm a vegan, so for me, any animal product is gross lmao.
Apart from that... Onions are disgusting. And the biggest problem? They. are. everywhere.
Uhm... what else? Super sweet stuff. Mind you, I do like some sweetness, but, let's say baklava, for example. Lord please help me, for this sweetness is too much to handle.
I'm a vegan, so for me, any animal product is gross lmao.
Apart from that... Onions are disgusting. And the biggest problem? They. are. everywhere.
Uhm... what else? Super sweet stuff. Mind you, I do like some sweetness, but, let's say baklava, for example. Lord please help me, for this sweetness is too much to handle.
"Solas, have I ever wanted to hear one of your endless explanations? Ever."
i don't necessarily consider myself a picky eater, but there's just several things that are forever on my s**t list.

pickles and peas are the worst. also cauliflower, pasta salad (that cold stuff that's always present at every single summer barbecue), twizzlers, ham, watermelon, and mashed potatoes.

can i also mention drinks too? because i hate hate hate any soda, dark coffee (i survive on the light and heavily cream & sugared stuff tho), and beer/wine.
i don't necessarily consider myself a picky eater, but there's just several things that are forever on my s**t list.

pickles and peas are the worst. also cauliflower, pasta salad (that cold stuff that's always present at every single summer barbecue), twizzlers, ham, watermelon, and mashed potatoes.

can i also mention drinks too? because i hate hate hate any soda, dark coffee (i survive on the light and heavily cream & sugared stuff tho), and beer/wine.
kaylee
she/her
fr +2
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8