Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Least Favorite Food?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
I'm one of the pickiest eaters out there, but I'm doing better about forcing myself to eat nasty healthier food.

However, I tried to eat green beans earlier today and I felt my life flash before my eyes.
It's so bad.
It's sO BAD.
IT'S SO BAD.

Also, ketchup is not really a food... but I hate that with every tastebud in my being.

Anyways, let me know what your least favorite food is. I'm curious.
I'm one of the pickiest eaters out there, but I'm doing better about forcing myself to eat nasty healthier food.

However, I tried to eat green beans earlier today and I felt my life flash before my eyes.
It's so bad.
It's sO BAD.
IT'S SO BAD.

Also, ketchup is not really a food... but I hate that with every tastebud in my being.

Anyways, let me know what your least favorite food is. I'm curious.
Please do not ping me randomly.
Feel free to inquire about any nests, though.
WHAT GREEN BEANS ARE DELICIOUS Wait Are you eating canned green beans? Don't. Go get some fresh ones. AAanyways one time when I was younger my mom made turkey meatloaf, which tasted like cardstock that had been soaked in orphan tears, ground up, left in the washing machine overnight and dried out with a blowdrier. I try very hard to eat most of what the main dish is when someone else is cooking but I just. Could not. Also I hate salad dressing. [img]http://grist.files.wordpress.com/2013/11/suck-on-that-janis-mean-girls.gif[/img]
WHAT GREEN BEANS ARE DELICIOUS
Wait
Are you eating canned green beans? Don't. Go get some fresh ones.

AAanyways one time when I was younger my mom made turkey meatloaf, which tasted like cardstock that had been soaked in orphan tears, ground up, left in the washing machine overnight and dried out with a blowdrier. I try very hard to eat most of what the main dish is when someone else is cooking but I just. Could not.
Also I hate salad dressing.
suck-on-that-janis-mean-girls.gif
iiii_by_falconrex121-d8kz04t.pngiiii_by_falconrex121-d8kz085.pngiiiiiiiii_by_falconrex121-d8kz0bq.png
I hate meatloaf, it just taste gross and crumbly to me. Also not a huge fan of bacon or gravy, but I'll probably still eat it if it ends up on my plate.
I hate meatloaf, it just taste gross and crumbly to me. Also not a huge fan of bacon or gravy, but I'll probably still eat it if it ends up on my plate.
568.png
Sauerkraut. It's the bane of my existence. I'm also extremely picky about my sausage. There's very few kinds I will eat.

People think that just because I'm part German, I must love these foods. Naw.
Sauerkraut. It's the bane of my existence. I'm also extremely picky about my sausage. There's very few kinds I will eat.

People think that just because I'm part German, I must love these foods. Naw.
eg1jZa2.png
Okra. Or gumbo, or lady fingers. They are apparently the same thing. They are disgusting. I hate eggplant too, but I'll have it any day over okra.
Okra. Or gumbo, or lady fingers. They are apparently the same thing. They are disgusting. I hate eggplant too, but I'll have it any day over okra.
light_small.png
Happiness can be found,
even in the darkest of times,
if one only remembers to turn on the light.

light_small.png
I agree about canned green beans.

Any canned vegetables are seriously the most disgusting thing in existence.

I'm also an insanely picky eater but I'm doing a lot better lately. Congratulations for pushing yourself. Keep going. It's so worth it!
I agree about canned green beans.

Any canned vegetables are seriously the most disgusting thing in existence.

I'm also an insanely picky eater but I'm doing a lot better lately. Congratulations for pushing yourself. Keep going. It's so worth it!
ice_rune_50x50.png
Yeah....... So I hate my vegetables too, and I also really hate brussel sprouts. I always try eating it with the least amount of harm to my tastebuds, so I tried to swallow them whole. I choked, and nearly died.
Yeah....... So I hate my vegetables too, and I also really hate brussel sprouts. I always try eating it with the least amount of harm to my tastebuds, so I tried to swallow them whole. I choked, and nearly died.
QtezsCP.pngezimba__67__by_fishtailholly-dcaxk6x.gifezimba__66__by_fishtailholly-dcaxhzs.gifezimba__68__by_fishtailholly-dcaxli0.gif
I hate a lot of foods. XD
But overall I hate pickles most. There is probably lots of other ones that I hate more but I can't think Rn.
I hate a lot of foods. XD
But overall I hate pickles most. There is probably lots of other ones that I hate more but I can't think Rn.
Hey! I'm Snazzy.
Some of my interests are, Space, Animals, Undertale, Tattletail and Zootopia!
That's all for now! Seeya! -wo
HOW COULD U SAY YOU HATE GUMBO??!!
:( hurts my little Cajun heart. But it's aight

I don't like kale. It's p gross
Don't like fishy-tasting seafood either which is odd but y'all might get what I mean
HOW COULD U SAY YOU HATE GUMBO??!!
:( hurts my little Cajun heart. But it's aight

I don't like kale. It's p gross
Don't like fishy-tasting seafood either which is odd but y'all might get what I mean
Salmon is the only thing I say NO to. I'll try anything once, and I can cook about anything in a way in that I'll like it, but salmon's where I draw the line.

It's a childhood thing, I ate it way too much as a kid.
Salmon is the only thing I say NO to. I'll try anything once, and I can cook about anything in a way in that I'll like it, but salmon's where I draw the line.

It's a childhood thing, I ate it way too much as a kid.
My writing project.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8