Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | RWBY!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 52 53
@MaidenOfGhosts

I guess, jeez lol! But yeah, judging by their song lyrics from the volume 3 soundtrack, I'm gonna get upset when that time comes haha. ;; Anyways though, what's your opinion on Cinder? I kinda don't like her much anymore, but I still think she's a pretty cool villain and I want to know her true motives.

Oh my god I'm not the only one lol same here! His fighting style is the coolest thing ever tbh. Probably my favorite one in the entire series. I do like Yang's a lot too though! Punchy punchy punchy haha.

Yeah I saw a recording of it on youtube. Oh yeah, that's a good theory! I hope they do. I really love the updated outfits. Ruby's looks so good! I'd like to see full body pics of Jaune, Nora, and Ren's new outfits too. c:
@MaidenOfGhosts

I guess, jeez lol! But yeah, judging by their song lyrics from the volume 3 soundtrack, I'm gonna get upset when that time comes haha. ;; Anyways though, what's your opinion on Cinder? I kinda don't like her much anymore, but I still think she's a pretty cool villain and I want to know her true motives.

Oh my god I'm not the only one lol same here! His fighting style is the coolest thing ever tbh. Probably my favorite one in the entire series. I do like Yang's a lot too though! Punchy punchy punchy haha.

Yeah I saw a recording of it on youtube. Oh yeah, that's a good theory! I hope they do. I really love the updated outfits. Ruby's looks so good! I'd like to see full body pics of Jaune, Nora, and Ren's new outfits too. c:
9d11366f2d678472ace38a6e2311a4162142dafe.pngc606edbc4eb0e9fc5f363d0a028913517bcfdd6f.pngf77dd2353663cc89fe0668da0c86703e666d76bf.png
35cb8654572db4db5b4520c6e28f636d01bdf0c7.png555e3ba7f82dd592b638a85ef9deb25dff5daab3.png49dbd7b5f3a522b38f038622c0fc08016c5b26a1.png
@Starfait

Yeah, and I know the writers have stated that Mercury has a REALLY dark past compared to like.. Everyone else. So I'm very excited to see more of it, but also I know it's going to break my heart ;;
And hoo boy, Cinder's an interesting character! On one hand, I think she's a cool villain and super gorgeous like dang, and I do really want to know more about her... But on the other hand, she killed Pyrrha, and... Well. If the fact that she slapped Emerald just for being initially grump about Merc joining in any indication, she's not nice AT ALL even to at least Em. That alone makes me wanna fight her tbh.

Yess, Mercury's fighting style is very likely my fave as well! Yang's is great too, and I REALLY love how her and Mercury are sorta counterparts in how they have similar fighting styles! (And it's one reason I really loved their tournament match~)

And dude yES I love the new outfits so much!! Especially Ruby's (heck I'm hoping to cosplay vol 4 Ruby soon~), and I can't wait to see who else gets new outfits!!
@Starfait

Yeah, and I know the writers have stated that Mercury has a REALLY dark past compared to like.. Everyone else. So I'm very excited to see more of it, but also I know it's going to break my heart ;;
And hoo boy, Cinder's an interesting character! On one hand, I think she's a cool villain and super gorgeous like dang, and I do really want to know more about her... But on the other hand, she killed Pyrrha, and... Well. If the fact that she slapped Emerald just for being initially grump about Merc joining in any indication, she's not nice AT ALL even to at least Em. That alone makes me wanna fight her tbh.

Yess, Mercury's fighting style is very likely my fave as well! Yang's is great too, and I REALLY love how her and Mercury are sorta counterparts in how they have similar fighting styles! (And it's one reason I really loved their tournament match~)

And dude yES I love the new outfits so much!! Especially Ruby's (heck I'm hoping to cosplay vol 4 Ruby soon~), and I can't wait to see who else gets new outfits!!
ellis | 27 | they/he | queer
@MaidenOfGhosts

I know, I'm so worried uuhgughug. ;; I can already tell I'm gonna hate his dad more than any other character.

Cinder is seriously so pretty I know! Her eyes are gorgeous. But yeah I feel the same. I was pretty fine with her all the way up until that same scene with Em. Like it hurts seeing how much Em looks up to Cinder and is grateful to her for helping her off the streets, and Cinder is just so bleh. >:/

Yeah, I'm really glad that they got to have a 1v1 fight being opposites like that! I'd really like to see more of Neo fighting too tbh because she has a really interesting and cool fighting style from what we saw with Yang.

Uuugh did you see the discourse about Ruby's new outfit? Like how the top portion of her chest/collarbone area were exposed so people were calling it sexualized? C'mon seriously. But yeah you should definitely cosplay Ruby, that'd be cool!
@MaidenOfGhosts

I know, I'm so worried uuhgughug. ;; I can already tell I'm gonna hate his dad more than any other character.

Cinder is seriously so pretty I know! Her eyes are gorgeous. But yeah I feel the same. I was pretty fine with her all the way up until that same scene with Em. Like it hurts seeing how much Em looks up to Cinder and is grateful to her for helping her off the streets, and Cinder is just so bleh. >:/

Yeah, I'm really glad that they got to have a 1v1 fight being opposites like that! I'd really like to see more of Neo fighting too tbh because she has a really interesting and cool fighting style from what we saw with Yang.

Uuugh did you see the discourse about Ruby's new outfit? Like how the top portion of her chest/collarbone area were exposed so people were calling it sexualized? C'mon seriously. But yeah you should definitely cosplay Ruby, that'd be cool!
9d11366f2d678472ace38a6e2311a4162142dafe.pngc606edbc4eb0e9fc5f363d0a028913517bcfdd6f.pngf77dd2353663cc89fe0668da0c86703e666d76bf.png
35cb8654572db4db5b4520c6e28f636d01bdf0c7.png555e3ba7f82dd592b638a85ef9deb25dff5daab3.png49dbd7b5f3a522b38f038622c0fc08016c5b26a1.png
@Starfait

haha, I /already/ hate Mercury's dad. like the guy's already dead as heck but I'm STILL going to fight him anyway

Yeah it's terrible :c like really, Cinder's.. Kind of all Emerald has, tbh?? so the fact that she treats Em so badly is just. uGH. Plus really, I get the feeling that.. Once Emerald and Mercury have basically fulfilled their purpose for Cinder's plans, she's probably just gonna be like "welp don't need u now :)"

Same tbh! Neo's super cool, and I really want to see more of her in general?? I keep imagining that maybe in vol 4 she'll chill with Emerald and Mercury??? and just be this weird trio of antagonists who possibly don't what the heck they're doing now? (because seriously, while Cinder is totally still alive, I'm willing to bet she'll be sort of in the background/hiding?? for a while, so I wouldn't be surprised if Em and Merc are just like "well now what". and with Roman dead, Neo might be in the same situation. I want so badly for them all to chill together tbh)

ohhhhhh my god no I didn't see that discourse, but what the heck that's ridiculous. It.. barely even shows anything anyway....
And yeah I'm really hoping to get it done for a convention at the end of October! And with any luck, my friends will be cosplaying with me as well~ (And be vol 4 Blake and Yang :D It's too bad we don't have anyone to be Weiss rip us)
@Starfait

haha, I /already/ hate Mercury's dad. like the guy's already dead as heck but I'm STILL going to fight him anyway

Yeah it's terrible :c like really, Cinder's.. Kind of all Emerald has, tbh?? so the fact that she treats Em so badly is just. uGH. Plus really, I get the feeling that.. Once Emerald and Mercury have basically fulfilled their purpose for Cinder's plans, she's probably just gonna be like "welp don't need u now :)"

Same tbh! Neo's super cool, and I really want to see more of her in general?? I keep imagining that maybe in vol 4 she'll chill with Emerald and Mercury??? and just be this weird trio of antagonists who possibly don't what the heck they're doing now? (because seriously, while Cinder is totally still alive, I'm willing to bet she'll be sort of in the background/hiding?? for a while, so I wouldn't be surprised if Em and Merc are just like "well now what". and with Roman dead, Neo might be in the same situation. I want so badly for them all to chill together tbh)

ohhhhhh my god no I didn't see that discourse, but what the heck that's ridiculous. It.. barely even shows anything anyway....
And yeah I'm really hoping to get it done for a convention at the end of October! And with any luck, my friends will be cosplaying with me as well~ (And be vol 4 Blake and Yang :D It's too bad we don't have anyone to be Weiss rip us)
ellis | 27 | they/he | queer
@MaidenOfGhosts

Honestly, same. I'll help you fight him. >:/

Exactly! Uuugh I feel so bad for those two, they deserve better. But yeah I can totally see Cinder throwing them away once they're not useful anymore. I just hope she doesn't decide to kill them or anything I would cry.

Neo is my aesthetic tbh~ I would kill to have her hair in real life. But yeah that would be so nice if the three of them ended up forming their own little group! I feel like Roman's death is really gonna screw Neo up since the two of them were always together I kinda headcanon that they were relatively close. Not necessarily romantically, but more of close partners/friends thing.

Ahh, well good luck then I hope you finish your cosplay in time and have fun! The only con that's worth going to near me isn't until May, bleh. That's pretty nice that you have friends to group cosplay with you too~ Lol I think Weiss would be the character from RWBY I would cosplay. I love her dress.
@MaidenOfGhosts

Honestly, same. I'll help you fight him. >:/

Exactly! Uuugh I feel so bad for those two, they deserve better. But yeah I can totally see Cinder throwing them away once they're not useful anymore. I just hope she doesn't decide to kill them or anything I would cry.

Neo is my aesthetic tbh~ I would kill to have her hair in real life. But yeah that would be so nice if the three of them ended up forming their own little group! I feel like Roman's death is really gonna screw Neo up since the two of them were always together I kinda headcanon that they were relatively close. Not necessarily romantically, but more of close partners/friends thing.

Ahh, well good luck then I hope you finish your cosplay in time and have fun! The only con that's worth going to near me isn't until May, bleh. That's pretty nice that you have friends to group cosplay with you too~ Lol I think Weiss would be the character from RWBY I would cosplay. I love her dress.
@Starfait @MaidenOfGhosts

Oh wow haha, I haven't been on FR for like a day and you guys fill up so much conversation to read, I love it! ;D

I've kept up with RWBY Chibi, and I love Sun's character the most in it. He looks so cute ahhh (they all do but he's the cutest). Also, lowkey shipping Ruby and Sun after the jar skit.
@Starfait @MaidenOfGhosts

Oh wow haha, I haven't been on FR for like a day and you guys fill up so much conversation to read, I love it! ;D

I've kept up with RWBY Chibi, and I love Sun's character the most in it. He looks so cute ahhh (they all do but he's the cutest). Also, lowkey shipping Ruby and Sun after the jar skit.
Signature-1-Avani-8069.png
@Avani

Hi there! ^^

I actually didn't care much for Sun at first when he was first introduced, but he's definitely grown on me as the series has gone on. I've never heard of anyone shipping Sun and Ruby! That sounds pretty cute though and that scene with them was adorable~
@Avani

Hi there! ^^

I actually didn't care much for Sun at first when he was first introduced, but he's definitely grown on me as the series has gone on. I've never heard of anyone shipping Sun and Ruby! That sounds pretty cute though and that scene with them was adorable~
@Starfait haha, one of the top comments on YouTube was "anybody else notice Ruby protected Zwei and Sun protected Ruby?" and I noticed it too and I read the comment and I started to ship them. Plus, Lindsay and Michael (the voice actors) are married in real life ;3
@Starfait haha, one of the top comments on YouTube was "anybody else notice Ruby protected Zwei and Sun protected Ruby?" and I noticed it too and I read the comment and I started to ship them. Plus, Lindsay and Michael (the voice actors) are married in real life ;3
*waves*
Haven't been too involved with RWBY stuff lately, but I'm still an absolute sucker for it tbh

I'm hoping in V4 we can learn more abt Salem and ESPECIALLY Raven. I just. Love Raven so much oh my god? And Salem looks cool... rock my socks, Grimm mom.....
Also imo they could've and should've done more with Pyrrha before killing her off but okay just throw away that awesome design and all >:^(

Besides the way Pyrrha was handled, the only thing I didn't really like about V3 was the maidens?? I don't hate them but they just don't click w/ me that well.

Anyways yeah!! Merc and Em, Cinder, Yang, Weiss, Blake -- SUPER excited to see how things play out w/ them!! It'll probably take a while to get used to the new animation as well but it looks pretty rad :0
*waves*
Haven't been too involved with RWBY stuff lately, but I'm still an absolute sucker for it tbh

I'm hoping in V4 we can learn more abt Salem and ESPECIALLY Raven. I just. Love Raven so much oh my god? And Salem looks cool... rock my socks, Grimm mom.....
Also imo they could've and should've done more with Pyrrha before killing her off but okay just throw away that awesome design and all >:^(

Besides the way Pyrrha was handled, the only thing I didn't really like about V3 was the maidens?? I don't hate them but they just don't click w/ me that well.

Anyways yeah!! Merc and Em, Cinder, Yang, Weiss, Blake -- SUPER excited to see how things play out w/ them!! It'll probably take a while to get used to the new animation as well but it looks pretty rad :0
EnsjLnf.png
      molly
they/them
fr+3

kFimnvs.pnggsAz1uG.png
@WeissSchnee

Pyrrha was my favourite. I wish they had given her some more time, but she did get a good amount of attention in volume 3 compared to the other two volumes. However, I never like it when a character death is solely meant to affect one character for the most part. Ruby may be affected a little bit by Pyrrha's death, but Penny's death just kind of infuriated me. Not because I loved her to pieces (haha..), but the fact that she was killed off so suddenly and it really only affected Ruby and Pyrrha (and Pyrrha's gone, so.. throw that out the window).

I understand deaths can provide some movement with the story, but again, I hate it when the only purpose (from how I see it) is to provide some effect on another character. Like AH. WHY. Make Pyrrha's death symbolic or actually give more meaning than giving Jaune eternal hatred and grief. Jeez. ;n;

From the leaked copied it doesn't look too bad, but then again I thought Volume 3 was so different haha. The thing I loved most with volume 3's animation was the eyes. How they looked and moved from different perspectives was beautiful!
@WeissSchnee

Pyrrha was my favourite. I wish they had given her some more time, but she did get a good amount of attention in volume 3 compared to the other two volumes. However, I never like it when a character death is solely meant to affect one character for the most part. Ruby may be affected a little bit by Pyrrha's death, but Penny's death just kind of infuriated me. Not because I loved her to pieces (haha..), but the fact that she was killed off so suddenly and it really only affected Ruby and Pyrrha (and Pyrrha's gone, so.. throw that out the window).

I understand deaths can provide some movement with the story, but again, I hate it when the only purpose (from how I see it) is to provide some effect on another character. Like AH. WHY. Make Pyrrha's death symbolic or actually give more meaning than giving Jaune eternal hatred and grief. Jeez. ;n;

From the leaked copied it doesn't look too bad, but then again I thought Volume 3 was so different haha. The thing I loved most with volume 3's animation was the eyes. How they looked and moved from different perspectives was beautiful!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 52 53