Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Watch them grow!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@spiderweb

Oh, peeps is perfect..
@spiderweb

Oh, peeps is perfect..
Thomas
he/him
@Elubviq

Call the sprout Delta, since it's the fourth! I'm so uncreative xD
@Elubviq

Call the sprout Delta, since it's the fourth! I'm so uncreative xD

aKHNXwM.png
LANIE
LANIE
I have synesthesia 6kglit91v0.gif
@Elubviq
Aren't those sunflower sprouts? I've tried growing them thrice with no success, good luck.. x3
Ping me for updates?
@Elubviq
Aren't those sunflower sprouts? I've tried growing them thrice with no success, good luck.. x3
Ping me for updates?
@8by0

Perhaps...

I'll add you to the pinglist~
@8by0

Perhaps...

I'll add you to the pinglist~
Thomas
he/him
Please sign me up for the pinglist I love them
Please sign me up for the pinglist I love them
xEyhnVi.gif
@DraweeDragon @duskflower @grumpycatlover @battleATrueHero @spiderweb @derp6071 @8by0 [img]http://i.imgur.com/38qqcee.jpg[/img] Look at Hope, her first leaves have spread! She's going a lot slower than the others, but she's doing okay. Meanwhile, the new sprout, Peep, is growing fast- their shell still needs to pop off, but they're other senior perfectly fine! I'm still surprised that Jeff is way bigger than Alan- I'm just curious why that's happening now. Better genes? Who knows.
@DraweeDragon @duskflower @grumpycatlover @battleATrueHero @spiderweb @derp6071 @8by0

38qqcee.jpg

Look at Hope, her first leaves have spread! She's going a lot slower than the others, but she's doing okay.

Meanwhile, the new sprout, Peep, is growing fast- their shell still needs to pop off, but they're other senior perfectly fine!

I'm still surprised that Jeff is way bigger than Alan- I'm just curious why that's happening now. Better genes? Who knows.
Thomas
he/him
@Elubviq That looks like a sunflower seed!
@Elubviq That looks like a sunflower seed!
@spiderweb ;0
@spiderweb ;0
Thomas
he/him
[quote name="spiderweb" date=2016-09-27 13:10:07] That looks like a sunflower seed! [/quote] [s]called it[/s]
spiderweb wrote on 2016-09-27:
That looks like a sunflower seed!

called it

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8