Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Watch them grow!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Precious lil buddy. Now I want my own smol friend. I wanna go to the local florist and ask. One of these days.
Precious lil buddy. Now I want my own smol friend. I wanna go to the local florist and ask. One of these days.
light_small.png
Happiness can be found,
even in the darkest of times,
if one only remembers to turn on the light.

light_small.png
who is a plant.

you.

you is a plant.

grow, little friend, grow~
who is a plant.

you.

you is a plant.

grow, little friend, grow~
unknown.png
what's the little darling's name?
what's the little darling's name?
Sun Scribes Bio & Lore Shop | Spoons right now: 2/5 (low energy) |
TrickoTreatlogosmall_zps7e979b21.png
Congratulations on such a wonderful child
Congratulations on such a wonderful child
Small plant child :)
Small plant child :)
BUMP because I changed everything.. Watch the, grow with me~
BUMP because I changed everything.. Watch the, grow with me~
Thomas
he/him
Bump again, perhaps?
Bump again, perhaps?
Thomas
he/him
Look at that smol child

He will grow well
Look at that smol child

He will grow well
MVxSTuW.jpg
@Elubviq
AHH Id love daily pings pls!
I have a plant named Susan (I have more than her but she is my main plant), unfortunately she hasnt spread any flowers this year ):
I brought her inside last fall where she dropped all her leaves and started to re-grow inside. I then brought her back outside this spring, but I think I did it too early because she dropped all her leaves again! Now she's doing much better! She's gotten huge but I kinda gave up on her having any flowers this year, hopefully next spring she'll grow some(:
@Elubviq
AHH Id love daily pings pls!
I have a plant named Susan (I have more than her but she is my main plant), unfortunately she hasnt spread any flowers this year ):
I brought her inside last fall where she dropped all her leaves and started to re-grow inside. I then brought her back outside this spring, but I think I did it too early because she dropped all her leaves again! Now she's doing much better! She's gotten huge but I kinda gave up on her having any flowers this year, hopefully next spring she'll grow some(:
WaBL9Eh.png
I had a smol plant child last spring. When we studied monocots and dicots in biology class, we were each given a bean or a squash seed to grow in a soil-less planter. I received a squash seed. It grew well until its cotyledon leaves started drying up and falling off. I didn't know this was normal, and decided to take it home and plant it in soil. Its health showed a decline after that, and a strong wind eventually killed it. ;-;
I had a smol plant child last spring. When we studied monocots and dicots in biology class, we were each given a bean or a squash seed to grow in a soil-less planter. I received a squash seed. It grew well until its cotyledon leaves started drying up and falling off. I didn't know this was normal, and decided to take it home and plant it in soil. Its health showed a decline after that, and a strong wind eventually killed it. ;-;
I7a1ndF.pngOxagJgG.pngWBC5JG3.pngwOEIAes.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8