Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Watch them grow!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Jeff is a big bully, keeping the sunlight away from his baby sister like that... I'm glad my suggestion was picked!
Jeff is a big bully, keeping the sunlight away from his baby sister like that... I'm glad my suggestion was picked!
Darkdenizensv4simple.png84ruMI5.pngYrk2o3M.pnggekDtXY.pngDarkdenizensv4simple.png

FMA02Pn.png1603_150px_dokvganryuu_by_miirshroom_dcg815s_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dcgicgg.png

locke.png

s9UvQy2.png bgwVYfC.pngAQiesuo.png wmhOuud.pngTIdHmed.pnggJ53DWo.pngIsTvVEx.pngfzjG4Xp.png

dokvganryuu_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dc10pes.png
Aww this is so cute <3!
@Elubviq, I'd like to get pinglisted!
Aww this is so cute <3!
@Elubviq, I'd like to get pinglisted!
@mutation

Haha, Jeff sure is a meanie alright! I'll try to angle the cheapo plastic pot i bought from walmart so she's getting more sunlight~
@mutation

Haha, Jeff sure is a meanie alright! I'll try to angle the cheapo plastic pot i bought from walmart so she's getting more sunlight~
Thomas
he/him
@spiderweb of course!
@spiderweb of course!
Thomas
he/him
What a gorgeous child
What a gorgeous child
xEyhnVi.gif
Pinglist: @DraweeDragon @duskflower @grumpycatlover @battleATrueHero @spiderweb @derp6071 [img]http://i.imgur.com/ZtEr3Xt.jpg[/img] Meanie brothers, taking all the sun from little Hope! She's growing well though- I remembered I had a time lapse of them growing and I saw my cat BITING AND TUGGING at her! What a mean kitty... Ah well, even if her roots were disconnected, they'll grow back. Plants are cool. #pray4hope
Pinglist:

@DraweeDragon @duskflower @grumpycatlover @battleATrueHero @spiderweb @derp6071

ZtEr3Xt.jpg

Meanie brothers, taking all the sun from little Hope! She's growing well though- I remembered I had a time lapse of them growing and I saw my cat BITING AND TUGGING at her! What a mean kitty... Ah well, even if her roots were disconnected, they'll grow back. Plants are cool. #pray4hope
Thomas
he/him
Be stronk hope
Be stronk hope
-sends electric prayers to Hope-
-sends electric prayers to Hope-
@DraweeDragon @duskflower @grumpycatlover @battleATrueHero @spiderweb @derp6071 [img]http://i.imgur.com/2okTlYl.jpg[/img] LOOK AT HOW TALL JEFF HAS GOTTEN.. He's too tall, haha! His leaves aren't as big as Alan's, and he's just... He's so tall. Alan's new leaves are growing slow but steady! Hope is doing well, but she is growing slow since she probably had to reroot.. And last but not least... There's another sprout. FOUR WHOLE PLANTS! What should I name this next one?
@DraweeDragon @duskflower @grumpycatlover @battleATrueHero @spiderweb @derp6071

2okTlYl.jpg

LOOK AT HOW TALL JEFF HAS GOTTEN.. He's too tall, haha! His leaves aren't as big as Alan's, and he's just... He's so tall.

Alan's new leaves are growing slow but steady!

Hope is doing well, but she is growing slow since she probably had to reroot..

And last but not least... There's another sprout. FOUR WHOLE PLANTS! What should I name this next one?
Thomas
he/him
@Elubviq FOUR plants! How many seeds are in there?

Name the next one Peeps! Or Pam! Or Pan! Or Peter! ...Something that starts with a P for peeping out @_@
@Elubviq FOUR plants! How many seeds are in there?

Name the next one Peeps! Or Pam! Or Pan! Or Peter! ...Something that starts with a P for peeping out @_@
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8