Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Percy Jackson anyone??
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
And it's weird but I noticed that I've been the same age as Percy the entire time. Like I started reading when I was twelve and I'm now going off to college like he was (a few months earlier than him though) It's so weird! I must've found the series at the PERFECT time, haha.
And it's weird but I noticed that I've been the same age as Percy the entire time. Like I started reading when I was twelve and I'm now going off to college like he was (a few months earlier than him though) It's so weird! I must've found the series at the PERFECT time, haha.
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png
"There is no terminal called End in your life!"
Sym6.png Blue // they/he Sym5.png

Sym5.png Goals and Link DirectorySym6.png
Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
@GoldenEggy

Yes exactly! Like it's the LAST BOOK you need percy and annabeth's point of view. I might have even been cool with just one or the other's POV. The House of Hades was so good. I felt like maybe he was a little uninspired to write the last one. Yeah I do think he rushes fight scenes. I did like Nico and Reyna's pov tho too.
@GoldenEggy

Yes exactly! Like it's the LAST BOOK you need percy and annabeth's point of view. I might have even been cool with just one or the other's POV. The House of Hades was so good. I felt like maybe he was a little uninspired to write the last one. Yeah I do think he rushes fight scenes. I did like Nico and Reyna's pov tho too.
Peace out home scout
@SwagMasterJ

Get! if you can't tell by name name i like Nico Di Angelo And Bianca Di Angelo!

(my Nickname is Binx Di Angelo_
@SwagMasterJ

Get! if you can't tell by name name i like Nico Di Angelo And Bianca Di Angelo!

(my Nickname is Binx Di Angelo_
1421_150px_starlight18_by_miirshroom-dbyz1qc.pngR3OpbRR.png
R3OpbRR.png[/img]
SuYkYP9.png
tumblr_op6tymvBq91wo8ivwo1_100.gif[/url]
tumblr_obcrybYghZ1tfzajgo1_r1_500.gif
@GhostQueen13

Love it! They are pretty cool characters!
@GhostQueen13

Love it! They are pretty cool characters!
Peace out home scout
@SwagMasterJ thanks!
@SwagMasterJ thanks!
1421_150px_starlight18_by_miirshroom-dbyz1qc.pngR3OpbRR.png
R3OpbRR.png[/img]
SuYkYP9.png
tumblr_op6tymvBq91wo8ivwo1_100.gif[/url]
tumblr_obcrybYghZ1tfzajgo1_r1_500.gif
@GhostQueen13

You're welcome!
@GhostQueen13

You're welcome!
Peace out home scout
@SwagMasterJ
I have the whole 1 series of Percy Jackson (x2) and almost all The Heroes of Olympus series
(This series is AWESOME until the last book of series 2 :( that was a small disappointment) Did anyone get super hyped for the movies and leave feeling weird and lost because of how off and weirdly lacking it was? :(

Favorite Characters are Nico, Percy, Leo :)
Ship PercyxNico to the moon and back :)
Too bad they didn't have too many bromance scenes between Percy and Leo so much in the series (It's really sad that Percy and the gang won't be having another book, but I'm also glad it ended, now we can leave the story writing to fanfiction authors :)
@SwagMasterJ
I have the whole 1 series of Percy Jackson (x2) and almost all The Heroes of Olympus series
(This series is AWESOME until the last book of series 2 :( that was a small disappointment) Did anyone get super hyped for the movies and leave feeling weird and lost because of how off and weirdly lacking it was? :(

Favorite Characters are Nico, Percy, Leo :)
Ship PercyxNico to the moon and back :)
Too bad they didn't have too many bromance scenes between Percy and Leo so much in the series (It's really sad that Percy and the gang won't be having another book, but I'm also glad it ended, now we can leave the story writing to fanfiction authors :)
@Conan02C

Cool! I totally feel you on that. Yes! I was so hyped for the movies! They were such a disappointment. They left out so much stuff. :( Seriously though they needed a bromance. True. :) fanfiction is good stuff am I right? Lol
@Conan02C

Cool! I totally feel you on that. Yes! I was so hyped for the movies! They were such a disappointment. They left out so much stuff. :( Seriously though they needed a bromance. True. :) fanfiction is good stuff am I right? Lol
Peace out home scout
@SwagMasterJ
The first movie was missing so many characters! and let us just say that not how i picture Percy at all :(
Did they have blue food in the movie? I don;t remember any, and they left out so many funny parts out in movie :(
(the day someone makes an accurate, spot on Percy Jackson movie is going to be a great day in history
@SwagMasterJ
The first movie was missing so many characters! and let us just say that not how i picture Percy at all :(
Did they have blue food in the movie? I don;t remember any, and they left out so many funny parts out in movie :(
(the day someone makes an accurate, spot on Percy Jackson movie is going to be a great day in history
@Conan02C

I know! Plus Annabeth's hair. Logan Leerman was way too old to play Percy. I don't think so. I don't remember any. I know. The Percy Jackson fandom should be in charge of making a spot on version of the movie. I say just use the book as a script. Obviously with Uncle Rick's permission.
@Conan02C

I know! Plus Annabeth's hair. Logan Leerman was way too old to play Percy. I don't think so. I don't remember any. I know. The Percy Jackson fandom should be in charge of making a spot on version of the movie. I say just use the book as a script. Obviously with Uncle Rick's permission.
Peace out home scout
1 2 3 4 5 6 7